It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Picture of UAP- Need Analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

First glance, looks like the reflection of a ceiling lamp inside the plane on the window. That would bring into question the source of the pic.

More info would negate that possibility and add credibility.

We do need more info, like direction, location, altitude etc.

Good pic though. Can you get the "exif" data posted from your copy of the original jpeg by opening it in "word" or a simple text program? Copies of a photo (send by phone etc) can never contain the original data but that would certainly give us some clues to go on.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Okay…..I …give up……that’s a good one

👽🛸🍺

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Whoa! Update:

What first caught his attention was a ball of light (orb) dropping from the same location. He took a step back and that’s when the craft appeared. He only saw it for 2-3 seconds then it disappeared.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
My only sad excuse for an explanation at this point, is thag it's a reflection from the overhead passenger light. But with KKLOCOs addendum, I think the credibility goes up. Honestly, awesome piece of evidence.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Okay…..I …give up……that’s a good one

👽🛸🍺

It's a tic-tac-toe.

Emphasis on "toe" as it's a really nicely manicured toenail.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Excellent value add, this was definitely something and your friend seeing it at night answered a question for me.

I've talked to KK plenty off site and have zero doubt his account of the story is truthful. Without the photo this was an uncorroborated witness, but we have two and a photo. Now what is it? What's in AZ?

I hope everybody encourages the witnesses to report it. If so maybe the thread needs to get deleted to protect the pilot? Not sure how much can be assumed about their identity from the photo.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I’m still thinking….

……” there are some real UFOlogists here on ATS. I'm sure they'll offer their opinions.”….

I didn’t make the Fraternity….

👽🛸🍺🥴
edit on 23-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Hey BrassMonkey,
National Chief Investigator for MUFON here.
Can I pm you my email address and see the original jpeg version?

I have quite a few tools at my disposal. If it’s anything Man made or natural phenomenon , I’ll be able to tell you.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Did your family member mention the area he was flying over when this thing followed him?

posted on Jun, 24 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

When I enhance it, it looks like a plane going from right to left on the screen.
Looks like a cockpit in the right side, and some Pressure waves around the body.
But the back of the plane looks strange, could a compression error.
The brightness could simple be the sun lighting up the plane.

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
great find OP this looks to be a genuine ufo, Spacespider's analysis makes it look like some sort of fighter jet type design, I wonder why it's so bright to the camera

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Re: location

Terrain does look semi-arid. Aren't those circular fields something that is set up when irrigation is used? Could be Arizona or thereabouts.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 26 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
A striking similarity to the modern 6-person airplane someone wisely pointed out; add to that the impossible speeds witnessed. I would hazard a guess that it was a saucer craft partially "phased"; which would give it the necessary Gravito-electric time-space field surrounding it to produce the golden-lit envelope and extraordinary speeds.

ofc n e thing is possible...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join