It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious cloud in parking lot and other bizarre cloud behavior

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That is not possible. The images you posted have a cloud that disippates almost instantly. This applies to any pressurized gas not containing water vapor or contained in soap like the helium bubbles I posted.

This is a much larger gas leak that disipates as it drops to atmospheric pressure. It only continues to be visible because the leak is continuing to spray out of the broken pipe.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

That is not possible. The images you posted have a cloud that disippates almost instantly. This applies to any pressurized gas not containing water vapor or contained in soap like the helium bubbles I posted.

This is a much larger gas leak that disipates as it drops to atmospheric pressure. It only continues to be visible because the leak is continuing to spray out of the broken pipe.

Interesting…..it was just a thought….

Perhaps

👽🛸🧃
edit on 18-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think it's foam from a soap refinery
link

Aliens are made of soap??? !!!

Holy buckets.. No wonder they sneak over the oceans!!

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

Try these on for size.

This looks like someone might have been playing around to recreate the mindflayer from Stranger Things:

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I always thought of the Stones to be
"In Another Land"
Stereo Version

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Interesting…..it was just a thought….

Perhaps

👽🛸🧃

I said there were a lot of YT videos of grounded clouds. But the 2 videos I selected "seem" to exhibit some kind of intelligence 'cause they're not just laying around but perform "controlled" movements. The 2 clouds that seem to be playing/chasing each other, their movements could be caused by breezes. But the lone cloud in the parking lot made a left turn, moved along and came to a stop/pause, then it lifted. None of the other cloud videos showed such "controlled" movements. Not saying anything just it's behavior was different.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subrosabelow

originally posted by: idusmartias

Try these on for size.

This looks like someone might have been playing around to recreate the mindflayer from Stranger Things:

Good find and comparison. But since I found only that photo I did a search at YouTube and it's called in South America a "Cthulhu" and here's one, of many, videos that show stormy weather, fog, etc., and you can see menacing shapes similar to the "Cthulhu" within the mostly dark clouds. Whether the videos are legit or CGI, I didn't do any research.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The image/vid from the Paranormal Caught On Camera seems very interesting.

I did a search for you and here's the info if you want to pursue finding it and seeing it in normal TV ratio not the small cellphone ratio. It's Season 5 Episode 10, titled "Sentient Entity". If you have Spectrum Cable service you can find it. It's under the overall program content title of "Will-o-Wisps at our Arizona Campground". On your Spectrum remote find the blue button with a B and that'll bring up "Search" with the alphabet and numbers. Type with your finger Paranormal Caught On Camera and you'll see the various selections. You don't have to type the whole title, I typed "Panan..." and it showed up, just click on it for the program choices.

edit on 6 18 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material and to correct my grammar.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join