It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious cloud in parking lot and other bizarre cloud behavior

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are other similar videos on you but the parking lot one is unusual because besides having come down (that is not shown) it moves around the parking lot seemingly making a left turn, you see the female witness behave out of her wits, the cloud pasuses and then it rises. The camera person doesn't show it rising but I froze the video and took a screen shot to show it up in the air. The cloud shows intelligent control but by whom?

This strange “living” cloud was seen and photographed by the sisters Terra and Latoya Struggs from the city of Newman, Virginia (USA). The girls suddenly noticed how a very white cloud with sufficiently clear outlines float not far from them not very high above the sidewalk.

Bizarre Floating Cloud
www.youtube.com...

The other video again shows clouds playfully chasing each other (my interpretation) in a parking lot.

Mysterious Clouds Float Through Parking Lot || ViralHog
www.youtube.com...

The mysterious "morphing" cloud in the sky shown in the photos is from the TV show "Paranormal Caught On Camera" and the segment is titled "Sentient Entity".
1. Sentient Entity

edit on 6 17 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

edit on 6 18 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct the reply format.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

So WHAT DO YOU Make of it ? Are you just a Reporter here Or Have an Idea What it Is Pray Tell ?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think it's foam from a soap refinery
link
edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: Add link

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If I ever see something like that I'm running right up and through it

I'm a bit skeptical of this video , as just at the cloud was rising they shook the camera about all over the place.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
nvrmd
edit on 50000001010America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: oops

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The Veil is growing thin.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So WHAT DO YOU Make of it ? Are you just a Reporter here Or Have an Idea What it Is Pray Tell ?

What I posted is just a taste of what is available not only on YouTube but, mostly, on the TV shows such as "Paranormal...", "Unexplained..." and others. I love the segments that show cloud "animals" swimming around up there. That could be a source for the ancients who claimed to see them and you can see the old etchings of such. As to what do I think they are? Frankly, in some cases like the strange-vehaving clouds I can say with uncertainty it's good ol' Mother Nature, not UFOs or aliens. Plain ol' UAP.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The Veil is growing thin.

As long as we can still see through it we're okay.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   
It is a steam powered drone, duh.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

If I ever see something like that I'm running right up and through it

I'm a bit skeptical of this video , as just at the cloud was rising they shook the camera about all over the place.

I might do the same thing and maybe stick something it to see if it reacts. But I'm not going to touch it with any part of my body 'cause I'll always practice extreme caution. I don't know if all such ground clouds issue from the same source but there's a photo of an Indian man holding one. And as far as the camera shake, not every one is videographer with knowledge of proper technicqes. That's why I provided the photo of what he/she missed: staying with the cloud as it rose. Getting that screen shot took many tries.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I think it's foam from a soap refinery
link

I can buy your explanation for the article and the included photo of a soap blob. But the cloud in the video seemed to know where it was going, doin' a turn, stopping or pausing, then rising. Not a soap bubble. And the other two seemingly chasing each other sort of being playfull, performing turns.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Yes kiddies, you can do this experiment at home. I would recommend adult supervision for the really young ones as it involves some sharp hot objects in construction.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Right on. Just don't underestimate the random "alive" movements of light weight stuff in the breeze.
....with swirling air currents you can't otherwise observe.
Here's a good example.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
Yes kiddies, you can do this experiment at home. I would recommend adult supervision for the really young ones as it involves some sharp hot objects in construction.

That experiment looks sweet

So far I've seen 3 possible culprits that look exactly the same.
Soap factory, sea foam and your helium soap experiment.
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to make that one.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The image/vid from the Paranormal Caught On Camera seems very interesting.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Surprised they didn't shoot at it

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here’s my two cents…..

Given the cloud was seen in a parking lot …… and if the density of the surrounding air was at some specific weight….

It may be possible that an automobile’s Freon or other refrigerant evaporator ruptured, and the resulting gas escaped the engine bay and accumulated in the heavy dense air near the auto from whence it came…..and started floating feet of the ground.

Given time ….it probably dissipated

Below are handheld canisters of refrigerant showing “cloud like” released

An automobiles evaporator is of a size that would hold the volume of refrigerant cloud shown in the parking area cloud vid

imo

👽🛸🍺👍🏼
edit on 18-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Looks to me like Aerogel. Can't imagine why anybody would let a wad of an expensive space age substance lose in a parking lot. I guess if you were wealthy enough to have money to piss away and wanted to freak out a bunch of normies, that might be reason enough. 🤷

But, yeah ... Looks like Aerogel to me.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
Surprised they didn't shoot at it

I would have run through it, swatted it like one would swat a cloud of bubbles.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Try these on for size.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join