It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant caravan over 7,000 people in southern Mexico dissolved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

Some good news for a change. That's a dollar less that our government will take from each one of us. I always try to help others, but my main priorities are my family and my country. And to be honest, my country has been failing all of us lately.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President of Mexico cares about the Migrant's welfare. He described to the leaders how America is going down the tubes, thanks to the Biden administration.

In fact, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador told Biden last week, discussing anything with him would be a waste of time, because he's illegitimate, and only in the White House temporarily.

Source: apnews.com...

Frankly, most world leaders feel that way about Joe Biden and his administration.

For most of us that live overseas, we already know, the leaders know Biden is hollow and a temp on the political landscape. Actually, most people lost faith in his leadership when he immediately undid everything Trump did to make America prosperous . Americans are angry and fed-up with this Admin and quite frankly many Asian countries also.
People don't know this, but to buy imports from America, our cost since that cre... took office went up nearly 30% due to the exchange rate. He is killing the world economy into a #hole society, why, I don't know. Even the very wealthy now know their freedom is at stake unless they have political friends. Hmm... this is the way it is in China.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dissolving???? That means that they are splitting them up into buses (maybe 45 to 50 per bus) and transporting them closer to the border so they don't have them travelling through Mexico disrupting the locals.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
the mexican president said he wasn't coming to the summit the next part of your post

"In fact, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador told Biden last week, discussing anything with him would be a waste of time, because he's illegitimate, and only in the White House temporarily."

I read that whole link The Mexicamn president never said that way to lie

originally posted by: carewemust
The President of Mexico cares about the Migrant's welfare. He described to the leaders how America is going down the tubes, thanks to the Biden administration.

In fact, Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador told Biden last week, discussing anything with him would be a waste of time, because he's illegitimate, and only in the White House temporarily.

Source: apnews.com...

Frankly, most world leaders feel that way about Joe Biden and his administration.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
Migrant caravan disbands as Mexico grants visas
If you have a permit to travel through mexico you don't foot it, you hop on a bus.

The reason it was being done in large caravans was to have the numbers to not be easily picked up by immigration or robbed.

posted on Jun, 20 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you post this?

I was just trolling about praising biden. I actually think it would have more to do with the amnesty agreement trump made with mexico. But since you said fox was disappointed I'm guess it had nothing to do with that at all?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join