It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Sphere (Unidentified Space Object) Phenomena

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: idusmartias

I’m surprised What’s His Name ….. didn’t start pontificating water dumps, droplets and ice crystals. In fact he doesn’t have a post in that thread at all….how anomalous 😉😉

Interesting thread for some posts……

This thread is more visual 😉

👽🛸🍻

At the beginning years ago on this forum What’s His Name ….. had many supporters but the barrage of non accepters didn't get to him but now very few if any side with him. Logic and common sense do run into such obstacles and for a brilliant mind it is disappointing. I don't understand how he can be so blind while we all agree on what we see in shuttle mission videos. Of course, most if not all astronauts agree with him and it makes me wonder if NASA astronauts are mentally conditioned to turn a blind eye to some realities. I used to and still do frustrate What’s His Name ….. because I hold on to my opinion. He has complimented me 'cause he recorgnizes that even with our differences of opinion I'm a clear thinking person and not easily swayed by his repeatable nonsense. Our friendship remains strong.

edit on 6 17 2022 by idusmartias because: To correct my grammar.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   
In the second video it looks like a water droplet on the camera lens. Maybe from a food particle or a spittle droplet floating around in the cabin.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
In the second video it looks like a water droplet on the camera lens. Maybe from a food particle or a spittle droplet floating around in the cabin.

Water droplet explanations violate logic and common sense as I and others have shown over and over. And 2 videos years apart showing the same "water drooplet"? Impossible. Look at the replies.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join