It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Sphere (Unidentified Space Object) Phenomena

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: idusmartias
As an enthusiast and interested viewer "exact date/time data" is extraneous and of no use to me and, I'm certain, to the general viewer. All we are interested in are the visuals. ....

If it's a spaceflight event, the date/time of the video is critical to defining the environment of the event -- illumination, pointing, vehicle thruster firing, planned/actual activities. Ignoring such critical information is a perfect formula to hide any possible prosaic explanation -- which is probably why reality-challenged UFO buffs prefer it that way. You have deliberately made any explanatory effort impossible. Neat trick.

The spaceflight event date/time info is important only to those engaged in activities that require the info. But to the rest of us non-technical people it's not important. We look at a scene such as this one from STS-80

Interesting view of the earth during a stormy period and we just appreciate it not knowing if anything is going to happen when all of a sudden we see this

Do you see the object that just shot out from below the surface at 0:16 and traveled upwards at an angle?

Here's the video:

Then James, this'll tickle you, at 6:01 3 of your ice particles group together and the camera operator zooms in on the group. If that don't beat all! An astronaut interested in ice particles that should be hanging around the shuttle but the astronaut knows that they are not ice particles, that they are at an extreme distance and does an extreme zoom in. Son of a gun! What will shuttle astronauts do next?

So you see, date/time is immaterial sometimes. Just don't need it.

And, of course, pareidolia enthusiasts will see an amazed "face" in the 2 pictures (and video). The "face" said, "Holy cow, did that just came out of me?"

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: idusmartias

SloMo to 10%

Top to bottom…left to right

Zooooomies

👽🛸🍺
edit on 13-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

"So you see, date/time is immaterial sometimes"

So is the scene day or night? What is the source of the illumination of the dots?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

"So you see, date/time is immaterial sometimes"

So is the scene day or night? What is the source of the illumination of the dots?

Jim, you just don't get it, do you? You need the info, I don't, it won't explain anything to me. I see anomalous phenomena, you don't. I don't need to study stats. I look at the video in wonderment only while at the same time what I see in the videos solidifies that us humans share the planet with unknown life that's obviously far superior to us. This is why NASA is going to waste more taxpayers' hard-earned money on a useless project. Someone at NASA accepts the reality of UFOs which are also the white dots you call ice particles, debris, etc., but your dots are alien interplanetary craft "They" are on a different time/data scale that you could never comprehend. So whether the scene is day or night doesn't mean anything, it's in the past. Do you discuss with fellow workers/friends what you discuss with us?

Food for thought: three white objects don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
snip
👽🛸🍺

Ophiuchus1, you are the hardest working member on this forum and I appreciate your graphic contributions. Is it difficult to select specific footage segments so that I don't have to download the whole video? I'd like to learn to do what you did in isolating the emerging object. Great stuff.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Here’s the lighted cluster from which the object emerged from….the cluster was already zoomed in …….then the camera zooms out….to show the cluster way out in the earths upper atmosphere or low orbit….either way…..the camera was not zoomed in on a droplet..that’s for sure.

I’ve had to speed up the vid 2x and once convert to gif….I had to crop some in order to meet ATS 2Mb gif size limit.

I have a pallet of online tools i use depending on how I want to present what I present. What tools I use is not always the same.

👽🛸🥃
edit on 14-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I don't get from where can anyone conclude the beam comes from the surface and goes skywards.

I only see a meteorite coming from the left, entering the atmosphere tangentally, becoming visible due to friction, and bouncing off. I'm sure you can get images of many of them. A bouncer, they call them.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:15 AM
link   
We can notice a highly unnatural bending in the path of that large object coming from the energetic clouds(?). That proves it is something beyond our science. Extremely fascinating
edit on 14-6-2022 by curbcrawler because: addition

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Astronaut Thomas Jones has a blog on this flight and invites comments.
skywalking1.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Here’s the lighted cluster from which the object emerged from….the cluster was already zoomed in …….then the camera zooms out….to show the cluster way out in the earths upper atmosphere or low orbit….either way…..the camera was not zoomed in on a droplet..that’s for sure.

I’ve had to speed up the vid 2x and once convert to gif….I had to crop some in order to meet ATS 2Mb gif size limit.

I have a pallet of online tools i use depending on how I want to present what I present. What tools I use is not always the same. I'll just embed the whole video and point to the polace where the action takes place. More power to y ou.

👽🛸🥃

Thanks for that. I just googled the topic and Movavi was one of the choices and it's more than I can handle.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Astronaut Thomas Jones has a blog on this flight and invites comments.
skywalking1.wordpress.com...

His website may no longer be active and he may no longer monitor it as yours is the last comment in 2016. I wrote a comment and used Facebook to log in but I couldn't activate Jones' website. I include below my comments for your edification.

Mr Jones, Jim Oberg and I are members of the Above Top Secret Aliens and UFOs forum. We've been discussing some of the video segments filmed from STS-80. Like James, you claim to have seen only ice crystals, debris, etc., in the proximity of the space shuttle. I'm sure you know that there are millions of UFO enthusiasts that all to a man say that you and your fellow astronauts are not dealing with our reality. Please visit the forum: www.abovetopsecret.com...
page 2, view the video and the images and tell us if you can, with a straight face, that what you see are really ice crystals, debris, etc. Since you may not be able to reply on the forum unless you join, send Jim your comments and give him permission to post them. Thanks.

edit on 6 14 2022 by idusmartias because: To add material and to correct my grammar.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Here’s one I found interesting from the STS-80 vid you posted.

Once again I had to 2x the speed and crop to make an ATS 2mb limit upload

To preface….watch the top left corner of an object speeding into view diagonally and then slow down….watch the bottom right corner as a dim object comes into view diagonally and….it lights up bright on the intercept course with the top left object heading downward diagonally. Once the lighted object passes the opposite object …. It then stops the lighting up and goes back to being dim ….

Pretty cool….vid posted …..Thanks!

This is a at 03:30

It’s as large as I could get it in order to maintain the flow of the entire scene and still make the gif limit. You may have to zoom.

Top to bottom, left to right

👽🛸🍻🤓🍕
edit on 14-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You cannot but WONDER at what those might be. Amazing work

Since they seem attracted to the storms /or vice versa, there seems to be an electric energy aspect to these things.

It is hard for electricity to permeate the vacuum, but in the form of plasma it is more likely. Especially for such luminosities an extremely high energy or energy density is needed.

There is theoretical standing which pertains to electricity and gravity, in various ways.

It might be the key to anti gravity, too. And what we are seeing. And dealing with .
Maybe they can cancel out a gravitational field through clever use of electric fields.

Maybe it is an intelligence so atypical to our understanding...
In any case THIS raises a LOT of questions.

Interesting how the little orb seems attracted, and there seemed to be an exchange of some kind.

Again fascinating.

edit on 14-6-2022 by curbcrawler because: quote

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: curbcrawler

You cannot but WONDER at what those might be. Amazing work

Since they seem attracted to the storms /or vice versa, there seems to be an electric energy aspect to these things.

Nah, they are not attracted to the storms 'cause this same kind of activity is visible on many non-storm areas above earth. They appear or drift into the scene, some "bloom" some don't, some shoot by slower than meteoroids in and out of the air glow/atmosphere, some pass each other, some congregate, etc.

It is hard for electricity to permeate the vacuum, but in the form of plasma it is more likely. Especially for such luminosities an extremely high energy or energy density is needed.

There is theoretical standing which pertains to electricity and gravity, in various ways.

It might be the key to anti gravity, too. And what we are seeing. And dealing with. Maybe they can cancel out a gravitational field through clever use of electric fields.

Maybe it is an intelligence so atypical to our understanding. In any case THIS raises a LOT of questions.

Interesting how the little orb seems attracted, and there seemed to be an exchange of some kind.

Again fascinating.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I find it interesting that both objects momentum’s / speed’s …slow down as they approach each other.

👽🛸🍺🤔

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I find it interesting that both objects momentum’s / speed’s …slow down as they approach each other.

👽🛸🍺🤔

The possible communication between them! Our airplanes can't do that, only helis

posted on Jun, 15 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: idusmartias

Nah, they are not attracted to the storms 'cause this same kind of activity is visible on many non-storm areas above earth. They appear or drift into the scene, some "bloom" some don't, some shoot by slower than meteoroids in and out of the air glow/atmosphere, some pass each other, some congregate, etc.

Thats even better news, it means we can dismiss with high likelihood that they would be unknown iono-/exospheric natural electric phenomena

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   

In hindsight perhaps the STS-80 vid you posted should of have had its own thread…..

The more I look at it….the more it’s a gift that keeps on giving.

This is interesting…between the camera and the upper atmosphere/ low orbit of earth.

Vid speed @ 100%

SloMo Speed @ 10%

Top2bottom Lft2right

Zooooomies

There’s more speeders in the vid….just not as bright as the one above.

Hmmmm

👽🛸🥃
edit on 17-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

In hindsight perhaps the STS-80 vid you posted should of have had its own thread…..

The more I look at it….the more it’s a gift that keeps on giving.

This is interesting…between the camera and the upper atmosphere/ low orbit of earth.

snip

There’s more speeders in the vid….just not as bright as the one above.

Hmmmm

👽🛸🥃

You said: "In hindsight perhaps the STS-80 vid you posted should of have had its own thread…."

Been there, done that. A search brought up many threads, this one is the earliest mentioned but since I've been on this forum since it was created in 1998 I'm sure it was a popular topic from the get-go. A thread was created in 2004.

STS-80
www.abovetopsecret.com...
posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 05:06 PM

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I’m surprised What’s His Name ….. didn’t start pontificating water dumps, droplets and ice crystals. In fact he doesn’t have a post in that thread at all….how anomalous 😉😉

Interesting thread for some posts……

This thread is more visual 😉

👽🛸🍻
edit on 17-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join