It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no such thing as a family-friendly drag show

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There are some very sick people in our society and there are even more peer pressured "look at me" social media praise seeking parents who will gladly subject their children to these activities so it affirms they are part of the social group (I can't remember the correct term for this at the moment).

It is bad enough when parents allow or participate in this activity but much worse when teachers try to recruit and hide it from normal parents.

www.libsoftiktok.com...

A few weeks ago I started noticing that the Left was ramping up their grooming efforts in the form of “family-friendly” drag shows open to audiences of all ages. Of course, sane people know that the words “family-friendly” and “drag” do not go together. After seeing a dramatic rise in the number of drag events targeting kids, I decided it was time to create a thread documenting them. I wanted to show just how common, pervasive, and sick this stuff is.

The thread documented about 40 examples of “family-friendly” drag shows hosted in schools, libraries, gay bars, and other venues across the country. While most of the drag queens in the thread were adults performing for audiences that included children, there were a few child drag queens as well. You read that read right. In some of these clips, children were dressed in drag and performing for cash tips from adults.

Appears a Chemistry teacher who is also an activist and writes for above magazine likes to take underage students on extra educational activities that involve adult entertainment bars with convicted sex offenders and the school allegedly is OK with this?

Teacher took his underage son to a drag show with a sex offender. The school allegedly did nothing.

gettr.com...

Surprised this is not removed / censored yet. This is literally a sex crime.

twitter.com...

Drag queen flashes young children at ‘Drag Queen Story Hour’

thepostmillennial.com...

+22 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
After I saw Desmond is Amazing being cheered on by run of the mill gays in gay clubs and shoving dollar bills down the child's thong I came to an inescapable truth:

The LGBTQ is evil.

They leveraged tolerance for decades just to use that tolerance capital to groom and rape children.

I no longer have any tolerance left for those people.

Gays, lesbians, trannies. All of them.

And if you think I'm a bigot for it, too bad so sad. Stop trying to # children.
edit on 6 11 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

We have Drag Bingo nights around here...and kids storytime readings/events. From a longtime Showgirl/hostess family of....it was acceptable. Harmless.

Not so with our kids. These days after 8o+ yrs of family nightclub cabaret entertaining in my family...its not so innocent anymore.

*PS I think too it was we'd go and expect and even pay to see it...now tho, kids are forced to accept it. Peace
edit on 06223030America/ChicagoSat, 11 Jun 2022 10:49:30 -050049202200000030 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There's no such thing as a family-friendly drag show.

Yes there is.

Here in The UK it's called " Pantomime " A Christmas tradition that has been going for over 100 years.

A pantomime dame is a traditional role in British pantomime. It is part of the theatrical tradition of travesti portrayal of female characters by male actors in drag. Dame characters are often played either in an extremely camp style, or else by men acting butch in women's clothing. They usually wear heavy make up and big hair, have exaggerated physical features, and perform in an over-the-top style

en.wikipedia.org...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed! I'm sick of the fruit salad flags and rainbow sexual politics and agendas.

It's one thing to live your life the way you like and if you're not grooming children, than what consenting adults do is their own business imo. They can't seem to help themselves though as if there is some collective force feeding upon that energy. Sex magic is often used within satanic circles and I see all of this agenda as the main force behind it.
edit on 11-6-2022 by starshift because: Added

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I try to avoid hyperbole and overstatement, but that sh!t is just flat-out satanic.

I commented in another thread that IMO, those drag queens fit the 'evil clown' archetype. They hide themselves behind grotesque face paint. They display creepy, exaggerated emotions and bizarre antics. They're evil tricksters masquerading as playful entertainers.
Psychological studies have proven that most people (and especially children) don't like clowns.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Here in The UK it's called " Pantomime "

We should count ourselves lucky we didn't become Trans !

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

Agreed! I'm sick of the fruit salad flags and rainbow sexual politics and agendas.

It's one thing to live your life the way you like and if you're not grooming children, than what consenting adults do is their own business imo. They can't seem to help themselves though as if there is some collective force feeding upon that energy. Sex magic is often used within satanic circles and I see all of this agenda as the main force behind it.

Satanic Temple removed from list of supporters for Idaho drag dance party after backlash. Other sponsors reportedly dropped their sponsorship after learning of the Satanic Temple’s involvement.

gettr.com...

Satanic Temple was so proud to promote this but then when they get called out they delete their account.. hmmm

gettr.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Here in The UK it's called " Pantomime "

We should count ourselves lucky we didn't become Trans !

I went to a fair few Pantomimes as a child and a parent.

Can't understand why myself and family are still quite normal.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Fricken twisted.
On each and every level.

Our local news outlet puts these LGBQ stories online about rainbow flag raising ceremonies at elementary schools and other pandering events.

But they remove the ability to comment because they know the vast majority of people will have something to say about it.
It’s gotten so out of hand with this absolute trash.
Thankfully there’s still a lot of us who don’t find this crap “normal” and see it for what it is - child grooming.

edit on 11-6-2022 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No such thing huh?
I beg to differ

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
In clown world where child sex offenders become social justice warriors…

How much more crazy does this 💩 have to get before we take our world back to sanity and make our communities safe again.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
After I saw Desmond is Amazing being cheered on by run of the mill gays in gay clubs and shoving dollar bills down the child's thong I came to an inescapable truth:

The LGBTQ is evil.

They leveraged tolerance for decades just to use that tolerance capital to groom and rape children.

I no longer have any tolerance left for those people.

Gays, lesbians, trannies. All of them.

And if you think I'm a bigot for it, too bad so sad. Stop trying to # children.

So all gay people come under this banner then? Oookaay 👍🏼

On topic I agree, there's no such thing as a family friendly drag act, as they're full of crude adult jokes.

edit on 11-6-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Which is exactly what many said they would do for decades and that is exactly what has happened.

edit on 6/11/2022 by Klassified because: re-word

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In the US, drag shows are a form of adult entertainment akin to burlesque. It is not family friendly. I have nothing against it seeing as how both burlesque and drag are their own forms of entertainment and have their place, but they are adult things, not for children.
edit on 11-6-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yet if he took his child to a gun range and somebody posted a picture of the child shooting on Facebook watch that school jump into action.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

Or maybe.

David Bowie Visited The U.S. For The First Time, In Drag, On This Day In 1971

liveforlivemusic.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   

In Russia, what you describe is a criminal offense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join