It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's no such thing as a family-friendly drag show

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I don't know any gays that approve of this. I understand your reaction, but I think this is a small percentage of the gay community that is pushing this.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yea, but everything is getting sexualized or romanticized these days cause it sells. It is funny for man dressed as woman flashing their legs fooling a woman or men. I do agree there is no other inherent purpose for teaching pre pubscent kids how to strip dance, or something as drastic as changing their dance.

It one thing to bring awareness but it almost like a genetic culling or thining of sorts. All gotta say is if my Boy is gay, when his nads drop, I d hope he be at least be modest about it and is the one giving it...i will have some pride at least.

edit on 11-6-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I agree with the title of this thread.

That said traditionally in the UK Woman never used to be allowed to be actors until something like the late 1800's or so.

Up to that time all plays on stage and all female parts in them were solely played by men.

There is a tradition that is still practiced by the thespian class within the UK in Stage Pantomimes as they are called in which men play the female roles though these days thankfully panto's now also have female actors - sometimes playing the male roles.

Pantomimes are traditionally aimed at children but there is never anything sexual about it just exaggerated good fun and the idea of a burly bloke with a hairy chest dancing onto the stage like a fairy elephant in a pink tutu with wing's is supposed to be funny and actually could be seen as.

But in today's world what was once innocent fun has been taken over and used to push political and social agendas by an extremely small and severely extremist minority hell bent on corrupting society toward there goals.

Inclusion and equal right's was not enough they want more, they want to dominate society and brainwash children.

What can we do about this when the wrong people are in charge of everything from the media to the politics to the corporate world?.

Not all of them are so inclined but the few that want to speak out dare not lest they become ostracised for speaking the truth, though some have cottoned onto the fact that the vast majority of the public like a good honest truth spoken now and then and will even pay good money to company's that stand up for morality, vote for politicians that do etc.

However we are only now really starting to fight back, most of us never wanted to persecute minority's but those minority's are now persecuting us and that is the straw that breaks this particular camels back.

All most of us want is a society in which woman, children and men can go about there lives in peace, hold onto there family traditions and values and have freedom from social engineering tyranny aimed at destroying our society's core values.

edit on 11-6-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I don't know any gays that approve of this. I understand your reaction, but I think this is a small percentage of the gay community that is pushing this.

It isn't.

It's most of them.

Whole clubs full.

We've all seen the footage. They weren't protesting in disgust. They weren't actively stopping it. No.

They were cheering it on and participating in it.

edit on 6 11 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I don't know what to say. Yes, I've seen the videos. It's disgusting. I don't know any gays that think this is okay, but I don't disagree with what you're saying. Maybe I'm just from the older generation of gays that simply want to be left alone. Children are off limits.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The parents are abusers too.

I don't much care for your pro gay virtue signal.

I have kids I'm trying to protect from the rainbow filth.

Yes those parents are abusers.
You read virtue signaling even when it is not there .
I did not try to protect my kids who are all now well past 40 and happily hetero

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Oh well, I had a blind moment there when I thought I might have been talking with someone who wanted to converse. Instead I find that that someone, you , seem to be happy calling names and over reacting to even the slightest addition or detour to your firmly held religious beliefs. Sorry I bothered you . Bye.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Correct. It is a form of entertainment. If you cannot see it I think it is possible that you have not studied and and considered the entirety of entertainment enough to recognize it. Try it Grenade. Give that a look. Once you can see it though that lens the whole thing take on an even dire proportion. It adds perspective to the commodification and objectification of children for adult enjoyment.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Are you a groomer for taking your children to church? The Southern Baptist Convention just released a list of over 700 child molesters who abused church going children. Heck knows how many priests can be added in the mix from Catholic churches as well. You know, telling children to obey and all, claiming things are God's will. It's rampant in church, Groomer.

The Southern Baptist Convention just released a list of over 700 child molesters who abused church going children.

But did the abusers go to church themselves ?
Here in the US , child abusers have to register with the state .
Then , the state publishes locations on a registry for the public to view.

Heck knows how many priests can be added in the mix from Catholic churches as well

Wonder how many folks' neighbors can be added in ?
Ya never know.

Now , where are the links ?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Fair point.

You are from an older generation.

You've been usurped by a new group flying the same flag for nefarious purposes.

I used to advocate for LGBT rights. But that has turned into what we are seeing now and all that is left is the evil.

Your generation is dying off and what's left is the demons that took over.

For that I am sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I tell all children, that they look wonderful

I bet you do . . .
why are 'looks' so important to you ?

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The church is part of the problem.

To wit:

www.theamericanconservative.com...

Christ, my lord, doesn't reside in these churches and never will.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I want to start out saying that I'm not religious, at all. I believe there is a God or an architect as I normally refer to that being. I have a relationship with God, not organized religion.

When you look at history and even the bible, rampant homosexuality is always in the end chapters of these stories. Whether it's the great flood or the story of how Rome ended up falling out of power. In the bible it's generally referenced that the flood was to cleanse the Earth of the sins of man. In Rome it was that they over reached their ability to control the land they conquered and the blow back wasn't able to be stopped. Homosexuality and sexual pervasion always seems to ramp up at these times.

To be clear, I don't care what you do in your bedrooms. You do you. It's interesting to me as an observer that this type of behavior seems to be more prevelent at the end of empires.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Virtue Signaling... that was the term I was looking for.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Sicko

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

This was never about religion.

I never even brought my religion up in this discussion because I don't believe that I need to in order for my assessment to be correct.

There's another poster here from an older generation of gay people.

These are the gay people I was happy for when gay marriage was legalized.

These people didn't want to change the basis of reality and force feed us their world view. They just wanted to be treated like everyone else and be left the # alone. I was always ok with that and helped fight for it.

But I can't fight for whatever this is. It's evil.

It is a mass hysteria. A social contagion that has gripped groomers and the parents of the children being groomed.

No one can tell me this is normal or something in the minority anymore.

It's too widespread, too accepted to be anything less than a critical mass. A majority. To me, this is an incontrovertible truth and no amount of equivocation will change that.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Think i'll stick to movies, reading, camping, fishing, football and boxing.

That's not a lens i'll ever use, i'll continue to look at it from the perspective of child abuse and treat those who promote or engage in such activities accordingly.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If some one is happy they look wonderful. You can twist my words any way you like, bit you don't know me from a bar of soap. I feel like yiur just reflecting your own beliefs onto me.

a reply to: ToneDeaf

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Reminds me of John Calhoun and his Universe 25 experiment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join