It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Knock, Who’s There? Recession That’s Who!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Who do you think the speculators making the most are? How do you think they make their money? Through insider knowledge of a system designed to cyclically fail so that the public continues to lose. Speculators are not the enemies of globalists. They're a parasite living on the bloated leech that is globalism.

Am I a leech for playing the speculation game by investing in
a volatile metals market, securities, or trading commodities via future contracts? btw...my insider knowledge is available to anyone with a cell phone. This parasite has made and LOST fortunes.

Speculation is my only income.

I'm a leech.

It's not my fault the rest of you leeches have yet to become self-aware. It will improve your total APY if you incorporate reality into your investment strategy, seriously. If your view of the markets make my view offensive to you then your investments would benefit from injecting some reality. Playing a game without acknowledging the rules puts you at a disadvantage.

Alternatively, you could just stay mad at me instead of the people that are twisting that knife every time they have an institutional advantage over you.
edit on 6/8/22 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I'd like to think a recession is coming; we've been through them before and survived. What may be coming is looking more and more like the perfect storm.

What are the name pics for next storm? Great Depression has already been used.....

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Putin would have his troops still at home.

Most of them would be home by now, as they would have conquered all of Ukraine in the first few weeks. Although some would still be in Ukraine in an administrative capacity. 
edit on 8 6 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I’m having no problems here in New South Wales..

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2022 by neo96 because: Never mind too depressing.

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: JAGStorm

This is a global phenomena caused by global issues. It's effecting most of the larger world economies, and is wrecking havoc on smaller nations too.

Much of the problem appears to be caused by the relative inter-reliance of said economies. Whereby a problem in one has a knock on effect on the others. For example, a reduction in agricultural yields in one food exporting economy causing an increase in food prices in another.

The sign "The Buck Stops Here" that was on President Truman's desk in his White House office wasn't there because he was accepting blame for causing the problems facing the US while he was president. The sign was there because he was accepting responsibility for the problems facing the US while he was president.

The Joe Biden administration isn't even willing to accept that there are problems facing the US that might harm its prospects of being reelected until its too late. And they sure are not taking responsibility for them.

So sure our current economic situation is a global phenomena and we unfortunately have the worst administration in history not dealing with them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join