It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock Knock, Who’s There? Recession That’s Who!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You can add 5.4% 30 year rates and 8+% inflation to that list.

The Dow is still doing well but you wont see that reflect reality until its already too late.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

I know this isn't popular to say, but if Trump was still in office I really believe we would still have some of these problems.
I do admit it probably would not be as severe but it was coming no matter who was elected.

Since we're playing "what if" and make-believe, can I have a light sabre and a Unicorn named Jeffery?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: AaarghZombies

This is a global phenomena caused by global issues

Those globalist issues are caused by unknown globalists that are controlling the world gov'ts.

I find that extremely hard to believe because most of what is happening hurts the globalists. It creates market uncertainty, which makes it extremely difficult to plan anything, and because it's costing them trillions due to stock prices falling.

It is also why our DOD looks the other way as contractors subcontractors-subcontractors source chips form non friendly states that end up in our DOD systems.

I actually wrote an extremely detailed piece about this back in the early 2000s, I don't think that it's available online any more as it was around 20 years ago, but my finding were that this was largely due to the US military being overly reliant on private companies for components. Particularly hardened micro processors and related chips, because it didn't want to be directly involved in manufacturing.

In brief, the military kept using equipment that was dependant on these parts despite the manufacturers having stopped making them years earlier, and when the military's stockpiles ran out rather than investing in the facilities needed to produce more the military used small mom and pop businesses to locate any existing components that were in old store rooms or back-inventory of other companies. Some of these ended up bringing in counterfeit chips from China, or chips from older equipment that was recycled. Often also in China.

This happened on Bush's watch and has more or less continued to this day.

The whole Covid strategy was shown to have been blown out of proportion and their willingness to never let a good crisis go to waste and if one is not available manufacture it.

This makes no sense, as Covid hurt them more than it helped them.

What ever they are up to it surely looks globally coordinated and likely not for the benefit of the majority.

I find it hard to believe that Israel and Iran would coordinate this. If there were any trickery each would 100 percent expose the other in order to gain an advantage. The same with Saudi, if Iran were coordinating anything like this Saudi would expose it. Russia and China would have exposed the US too, if this were a trick.

Why would Trump agree to this, why wouldn't the Liberals have called him out on it?

Why make up some fake capital insurrection nonsense if he was really complicate in something like this?

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I find that extremely hard to believe because most of what is happening hurts the globalists. It creates market uncertainty, which makes it extremely difficult to plan anything, and because it's costing them trillions due to stock prices falling.

Perhaps you missed the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever known over the past couple years. Stocks and bonds are one of MANY tools wealthy folks have to increase that wealth.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

I know this isn't popular to say, but if Trump was still in office I really believe we would still have some of these problems.
I do admit it probably would not be as severe but it was coming no matter who was elected.

Since we're playing "what if" and make-believe, can I have a light sabre and a Unicorn named Jeffery?

Given that this is a global thing, you can have a Hasbro make your own lightsaber kit, but not the cool red one, and you're unicorn might be called Jeffery, but it identifies as Maria now.

Whoever was in office, no matter how good or bad, they'd still be having these problems because they're not being caused by government policy. Biden isn't causing the chip shortage in China, or the grain shortage in Africa, and both are putting up prices in the US because when there is scarcity in the market prices rise. It's basic capitalism.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Perhaps you missed the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever known over the past couple years. Stocks and bonds are one of MANY tools wealthy folks have to increase that wealth.

Nope. I'm including that, no matter how much money they are making now it's considerably less than they would have make otherwise. In an uncertain market the only people who really make money are the speculators, and the speculators are the enemies of the globalists.

The globalists are trying to build a one world economy that's based on a self perpetuating cycle that will continue to generate wealth and power for them without them having to do very much, because the more that they do the greater the risk they run of being exposed.

What we're seeing is an uncertain and thus unsustainable market rife with speculators and micro-managers each pulling in different directions for their own individual benefit. This can lead to localism, and sometimes hyper localism. Which is the opposite of globalism.

Why would the globalists want to shift the markets away from globalism and towards localism. This is like suggesting that the Democrats were deliberately doing something that would make people more likely to vote Republican.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

Given that this is a global thing, you can have a Hasbro make your own lightsaber kit, but not the cool red one, and you're unicorn might be called Jeffery, but it identifies as Maria now.

Whoever was in office, no matter how good or bad, they'd still be having these problems because they're not being caused by government policy. Biden isn't causing the chip shortage in China, or the grain shortage in Africa, and both are putting up prices in the US because when there is scarcity in the market prices rise. It's basic capitalism.

It's like arguing with Schrödinger.

I can also say that if Trump had been re-elected, things would better.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Wealth is measured in dollars, not always held in dollars.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: JinMI

Nope. I'm including that, no matter how much money they are making now it's considerably less than they would have make otherwise. In an uncertain market the only people who really make money are the speculators, and the speculators are the enemies of the globalists.

The globalists are trying to build a one world economy that's based on a self perpetuating cycle that will continue to generate wealth and power for them without them having to do very much, because the more that they do the greater the risk they run of being exposed.

What we're seeing is an uncertain and thus unsustainable market rife with speculators and micro-managers each pulling in different directions for their own individual benefit. This can lead to localism, and sometimes hyper localism. Which is the opposite of globalism.

Why would the globalists want to shift the markets away from globalism and towards localism. This is like suggesting that the Democrats were deliberately doing something that would make people more likely to vote Republican.

What localism? They've destroyed local business in the west with the COVID policies you're so fond of. That was after two decades of globalism destroying it through 1,000 cuts.

Who do you think the speculators making the most are? How do you think they make their money? Through insider knowledge of a system designed to cyclically fail so that the public continues to lose. Speculators are not the enemies of globalists. They're a parasite living on the bloated leech that is globalism. The whole point of globalism is they choose who's on the top and everybody else gets just enough to not revolt.

Voting republican isn't voting against globalism, it's just voting against the party most excitedly enacting their policies. Republicans are just fine with an elite class, their only requirement is that they're in it.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Tell it like it is!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Who do you think the speculators making the most are? How do you think they make their money? Through insider knowledge of a system designed to cyclically fail so that the public continues to lose. Speculators are not the enemies of globalists. They're a parasite living on the bloated leech that is globalism.

Am I a leech for playing the speculation game by investing in
a volatile metals market, securities, or trading commodities via future contracts? btw...my insider knowledge is available to anyone with a cell phone. This parasite has made and LOST fortunes.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

It cost them nothing when they can just print money. I think we are heading towards a cashless society and will switch over to a more quasi Chinese model with social credit scores and programmable digital currency. Which will make it even easier for them to control the populations and print assign virtual digital wealth as required.

Also crashing the markets is the best way to gain wealth,power, and transfer of assets to those already wealthy that don't get impacted by the economic turmoils.

This happened on Bush's watch and has more or less continued to this day.

And under the clintons ,obamas, and continues to happen under the bidens and neither party nor the media really brings attention to this. I have seen the issue occur first hand and despite being brought up to the c and executives suites levels it pretty much goes un-dealt with and everyone pretends its not a threat or concern.

I find it hard to believe that Israel and Iran would coordinate this. If there were any trickery each would 100 percent expose the other in order to gain an advantage. The same with Saudi, if Iran were coordinating anything like this Saudi would expose it. Russia and China would have exposed the US too, if this were a trick.

Why? do you believe politicians and the head of states are above their own benefit and would put their country and their people ahead of their own gains?

Look at what Putin did with snowden when it was first exposed and Snowden asked for putins assistance. The first thing that Putin did was to say he would grant him asylum with the condition he wouldn't expose the US secrets.

IMO I think there is an entity out there that was grown from multiple Oligarchs at the national levels at one time around the world to an entity now at a global scale.

Plus you have more control over an entity by threatening to expose something than actually exposing it.

Why would Trump agree to this, why wouldn't the Liberals have called him out on it?

He didn't and that is why the liberals were suffering from TDS and were willing todo what ever it took to get him out office.
I wasn't a trump supporter and he did a lot of stupid things but what he did that actually made him the best president we have had in the last 5 decades was to bring attention to the propaganda media and our reliance to china and other foreign entities. Enough so that the left tried to make wanting nationalism into a white supremacist thing.

Trump biggest fault was that he got played like a fiddle and was a moron for hiring within the swamp to go after the swamp.

Im not saying trump wasn't part of the deepstate or a different version of a deepstate but Trump and Ron Paul were the only candidates that I saw that had all the right people (Democrat party, Republican party, MSM, Tech Oligarch, Nato,who,hollywood) hate them and that in my book is not a bad thing as they aren't on our side .

Why make up some fake capital insurrection nonsense if he was really complicate in something like this?

That was the MSM,Republican and Democrat parties making that nonsense up. There was no insurrection
edit on 37630America/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2022 14:37:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This makes no sense, as Covid hurt them more than it helped them.

Covid was what got kid sniffer elected and gave power to the gov't and big pharma to dictate control of our bodies by coercion.

How are the globalist being hurt by covid, when the wealth gap only grew during covid and gave them more control over the people?

we the peons are the ones that have been hurt not those at the top.
edit on 28630America/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2022 14:28:45 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I voted for Trump.

Bull crap
The regulatory climate would be the OPPOSITE of what it currently is.
Putin would have his troops still at home.

It would be a much different world.
Biden and the dnc OWNS this dumpster fire.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's interesting that we have so many Dr. Strange trainees that can look into different timelines and say things would be just as bad.

It's a back-handed defence of leftist policies that have killed our nation.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Is that a real tweet? a reply to: interupt42

Call me woo woo but this ATS; i honestly dont think we all the inhumanity that went on during the plandemic, I am convinced it's not the Chinese, it is literal non-human control. Whether you want to call it ET, other humanoid that are non homo sapiens but look like us, demons, etc, Something is not adding up.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I saw a really good montage called the Covid Flip Flop about just this very thing of flip flopping but instead of being about Bidens lies, it was about the COVID lies.
This should make someone want to make a video on Biden's flip flopping.

Clown world of media flip flops- oh im sorry! the science changed! lol

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You're both right- this (plandemic, war, inflation etc) is just a ripple of the real war going on in the back ground.
Whether Trump or Biden was 'in control' those actually in control would still be causing these ripples.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Is that a real tweet?

twitter.com...

Call me woo woo but this ATS; i honestly dont think we all the inhumanity that went on during the plandemic, I am convinced it's not the Chinese, it is literal non-human control. Whether you want to call it ET, other humanoid that are non homo sapiens but look like us, demons, etc, Something is not adding up.

TBH at this point in time I wonder if we are really living in another parallel bizarro world since things and people have gotten so freaking nutz, LOL

Nothing would surprise me at this point in time.
edit on 41630America/ChicagoWed, 08 Jun 2022 17:41:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join