It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent 411 case in Montana averted.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Cheers, deffo have a look.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I've heard about this many times as well, thanks for this.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

I tend to believe there actual shamans that exist. Something to me happened in the forest while i was young to i was lost and found after a while.

I dont mind the forest as much. I would advise caution while going deeper.

I had seen strange things while i was on vacation in Greece while looking at a bush.
edit on 6-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Me too!

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

more bad weather, possibly troubled child or child in a bad home, no shoes, and with a DOG at the time of going missing.

will be interesting to hear more if anything that the family will report or the police will find out from him.

his footies are a bi6t torn but still white and he isn't that dirty, i cant tell if it is dirt of blood under his nose, and i too want to know why they NEIGHBOR of all people would notice.

where is the dog or did he go home with out his kid/owner, usually little boys and their dogs are super close so it would be hard for me to imagine the dog wouldnt follow him if the little boy just wandered off.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'd like to hear more if you are willing to share, you can PM me if you like.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

a few years ago i went on a group camping trip at a KOA site with some friends for a birthday party

day 2 of 3 went like a normal camping trip with hiking, attempting to fish, cooking food and enjoying time around the fire.

i had a pitbul that i had rescued and he went everywhere with me other wise he was a mess, he was VERY attached to me and would get very scared and nervous when i wasn't around.

so that night i took him for our normal bedtime walk so he could go to the bathroom and i could smoke a cigarette before turning into my our tent.

so there was a very close path that was a loop, remember this is a KOA site so we were not the only campers there.

about half way into the walk i let the dog do his thing and as i lit the cigarette i went to look at the stars, i always look at the stars at night when i get the chance

and about 2 MAYBE 3 feet above me was a very very strange orb that looked like the thinnest glass you can imagine possible that contained this mass of swirling fire/plasma.

*side note i was also armed and open carrying a handgun not to mention the 90+LB pitbul*

i didnt feel fear or anything like that, just awe and amazement at what i was looking at, and after i got a very good and close look at this thing(and maybe vise versa) it very slowly but precisely weaved in and out of the trees into the darkness until i couldn't see it any more.

the only strange thing was the dog sat very close to me when all this was happening and usually he would have been stomping around on the side of the trail and was very edgy on the way out, that made me put on my 'listening ears' so to speak.

i told my friends what i had seen and 2 went with me to look and obviously nothing was there.

but i KNOW there are things in the woods, some one on here said maybe the only reason the encounter didnt escalate was that i was armed(and willing to use it) and the large and very possibly dangerous dog.

but i felt no fear or danger when i saw that orb, but maybe that's the point.

edit on 6-6-2022 by noscopebacon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

ETA

i could see a small child following something like i saw into the woods and getting lost or led to god knows where with who knows what waiting

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Mrballen on YouTube has a lot of missing 411 stories. He's such a good story teller. He has other content too, but he really brings the missing 411 stories to life. Pertussis he has this one too!

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Euurgh... Woke up far too early today so quite sleepy.

I'm about as 'on the ball' as a dead seal. Hence me having to read your opening line a couple of times after thinking you had wrote:

"Thank God he was found unarmed!!!"

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: noscopebacon

Was the orb close to water, like a creek?

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon

look at his feet.

no shoes

what is up with all these cases taking their shoes off?

cant put this want to hypothermia disrobing

glad he is okay

spooky looking kid too.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I'm not real impressed with the parents in this case so far.

He was reported missing around 3 pm, yet was still in his footy pj's. ANd they didn't know what he was wearing at the time of disappearing?

And like another poster stated, he was supposed to be playing with his dog, but the dog let him wander off without him?

Either he really was "taken" by something, or the parents need to be looked at a little closer.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

We had a member on here who was a Grand-parent of one of the missing children that was found, they had a very weird story to tell about the event.
Im sure it ended up in one of missing 411 books.
edit on 7-6-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

He’s got the shocked eyes look going on!

God Bless the little fella!

I’m heading to my hometown tomorrow, where I had my ET/missing time experience! Just thinking about that place makes me feel queasy; and no, Wild Horses couldn’t drag me back to that specific place. Just a visit with a friend. Wish me luck!

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Was that the robot grandma in the cave one, whereas the grandmother a week or so previous to the grandson going missing woke up on the ground with her spouse outside of her tent?

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Would love to hear more vNex92.

Have to go to work but will be hoping there’s more later!

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   
David Paulaides has his own youtube site and posts daily. just look up his name.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
He’s got the shocked eyes look going on!

yeah, i wonder about that. He might be a changeling.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join