It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Die-Off: Lactation Issues, Miscarriages, and Neonatal Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Exactly, the healthy have nothing to worry about when it comes to Covid, had it myself and it ran through me in a week with no lasting problems.

The vast majority of people you see masked up are elderly or obese, they think health is something you obtain from a pill, probably because they're at the doctors office every other week, wondering why the world is so cruel to strike them down with such ailments as they drive into McDonalds for lunch on the way home.

edit on 6/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The only people who experience the serious long Covid issues are those with serious underlying conditions (morbid obesity/diabetes to name the top

So you've studied all the data from the ten years of collection and analysis?
No need to concern yourself with any information coming to light that isn't government sponsored! Our own eyes and personal experiences mean nothing if they don't align with the government sanctioned narrative.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
My best friends brother had asymptomatic covid while in a rehab facility. Months later, they vaccinated everyone there, and three days later his health took a dive; he'll be spending the rest of his days in a nursing facility. Diagnosis? Long term covid.

This is where you educate me on pre-existing conditions, right?

Might as well save your breath; I'm just as firm in my conviction that there is not enough data to prove what this vaccine does and doesn't do long term as you are in your convictions that it's the saving grace of humanity with zero negative long-term consequences.

(post by JFBlair removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Grenade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

It's obvious you don't understand. The study you linked shows breakthrough infections are far less likely to have most of the more serious long covid symptoms, you know, the ones that put you in the hospital or kill you. They are just as likely to lose smell/taste, if they get infected. That study does not include a reduced risk by reducing infections, not what they looked at.

All in all, your study agrees with what I said.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
[.....]

The researchers also observed that vaccines have been remarkably effective in fending off some of the worst long COVID symptoms, including lung and blood-clotting disorders.

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

The Israeli study, conducted by Edelstein and his colleagues, followed several thousand people who were unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and fully vaccinated. Those who tested positive were asked to self-report their symptoms between four and eight months after their initial infection.

Participants who had two or three doses of the vaccines were about 50% to 80% less likely to report seven of the 10 most common symptoms, which include shortness of breath, headache, weakness and muscle pain.

www.npr.org...

Lastly, the final problem with your source, it only counts breakthrough infections, so anyone vaccinated who never got infected is not counted. Using that type of analysis would show no benefit to a vaccine that prevented 95% of cases due to preventing 95% of infections.

Google heavily censors it's search results, so no, nobody else is "googling" it.

Also, Gates funded NPR, nice choice for a source.
edit on Mon Jun 6 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I haven't used google in years tbh.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Haha the study doesn't contradict me at all, it flat out says it greatly reduces 7 out of 10 of the more serious long term symptoms.

But hey, everyone goes to the ICU for loss of taste in your world.

Compared to people with SARS-CoV-2 infection who were not previously vaccinated (n = 113,474), people with BTI exhibited lower risks of death (HR = 0.66, 95% CI: 0.58, 0.74) and incident post-acute sequelae (HR = 0.85, 95% CI: 0.82, 0.89)

Analyses within each care setting suggested that the risk reduction in BTI versus SARS-CoV-2 infection on both the relative (HR) and absolute (burden) scale generally becomes increasingly more pronounced as the acuity of the care setting increased (from non-hospitalized to admitted to ICU)

OOPS, maybe you need to read up on your studies more. What it says is people who are vaccinated were only slightly less likely to not have minor symptoms, such as loss of taste and smell, and were much less likely to have major complications requiring hospitalization. The more serious the long term symptom, the less likely it was after vaccination.

There was also a consistently reduced risk of hematologic and coagulation disorders and pulmonary disorders in BTI versus SARS-CoV-2 infection without prior vaccination across all care settings.

Next time use less Google looking for a phrase you like.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   

You claiming I changed goalposts doesn't make it true. Your initial 'source' was not the study itself, you sourced an article written 4 days ago. I wasn't going to waste my time looking at something just posted since it was likely dealing with Omicron.

You correctly stated it wasn't about Omicron, so I looked at it. I then saw the study's results, and asked if you agreed with them. You said the results were wrong. So I mocked you for using a source you yourself claim is wrong. What kind of a moron posts a source they think is false in order to use 1 sentence from it to make themselves appear right. Oh, you did. I then delved deeper and discovered the claim you latched onto was about MILD long term symptoms, and that your study shows long haul symptoms that are more serious become less and less likely the more severe the symptom. So me talking about not seeing long haul vaccinated patients is absolutely proved by YOUR source.

You used a reference which says the opposite of what you claimed. The only one who ever said your reference was wrong was you. Hilarious how fast you run.
edit on 6-6-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join