It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Die-Off: Lactation Issues, Miscarriages, and Neonatal Death

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

From the study i linked:

"Notably, the study didn't cover the time period in which the omicron variant and its subvariants have circulated."

Care to retract the diatribe from your previous reply?

Direct link to study - Not based on Omicron or any of the variants.

Bye bye.
edit on 6/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

From Sudden Adult Death, Baby die off within a year after vaccination?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I'm on my phone and you post a link from 4 days ago that says "vaccination greatly reduces the risk of death, by 34 percent.".
Not such a good source for you.

(post by Grenade removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

From Sudden Adult Death, Baby die off within a year after vaccination?

Exactly, and it didn't happen the first year of covid.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So do you agree with the study?

vaccination greatly reduces the risk of death, by 34 percent.

That's accurate and you agree?

Not when all cause mortality is up 40%, no it increases the risk of death, drastically.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So why should I respond to a study to explain it's results when you people say the study is wrong. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So why should I respond to a study to explain it's results when you people say the study is wrong. Hilarious.

I think you need to take a step back and do some soul searching. I think deep down you know there's a big issue, but acknowledging that would force you to deal with the consequences of what you have done in your field. Things are going to get real bad with the economy and food shortages very soon. I think it's time you need to start being honest with yourself and come to terms with reality before it's too late.

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

When they don't count the first 14 days as the person being vaccinated, when they blur the lines by stating one or two vaccines, boosters etc is a requirement of being in the "fully vaccinated" group i tend to think data on mortality is being skewed.

Labelling someone as unvaccinated when they've been injected with the so called "vaccine" is rather disingenuous wouldn't you agree? Especially when this status applies to the period of time directly after injection and the most likely to manifest symptoms and reactions.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Actually i try to use official government sources or from pro vaccine corporations as it makes it more difficult for you to refute the data. As in this case.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So you disagree with their methods and results, but I need to explain why the study you say is wrong says something you like. Hilarious hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

How about we both agree then the vaccine only slightly prevents long covid but prevents death from long covid. You agree right?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

When they don't count the first 14 days as the person being vaccinated, when they blur the lines by stating one or two vaccines, boosters etc is a requirement of being in the "fully vaccinated" group i tend to think data on mortality is being skewed.

Labelling someone as unvaccinated when they've been injected with the so called "vaccine" is rather disingenuous wouldn't you agree? Especially when this status applies to the period of time directly after injection and the most likely to manifest symptoms and reactions.

If you can die from the side effects of being vaccinated within a day but aren't considered "vaccinated" for another 2 weeks, that's insanity.

(post by OccamsRazor04 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Yes, i think the situation is far worse than they let on despite manipulation of statistics.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

A little more complex than that.

Do i think a vaccine helps a healthy 5 year old child? No, i think it's dangerous until more data on the subject?

Pregnant mothers, the subject matter in this thread. Again, no, seems there's some link between vaccines and new-born mortality.

80 year old in the last few months of life with several co-morbidities. Sure, they don't have much to lose, if they volunteer for the experiment then hopefully it helps.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Exactly why i don't trust those figures.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Long term effects of having had covid 19 as reported by main stream sources are so horrendous, at face value you'd be crazy not to get vaccinated. Thanks to not having a media tzar with complete control (yet) people claiming vaccine injury has highlighted the fact that Long Covid and vac injuries have the exact same problem.

Faulty reason much?

The jab can cause these same serious problems in people so healthy they would likely never have even known they had Covid, much less had to deal with long Covid...

The only people who experience the serious long Covid issues are those with serious underlying conditions (morbid obesity/diabetes to name the top two)...

If nothing else, Covid should have been a wake up call to people with such conditions to get healthy. Of course, that is easier said than done if you are someone who tends to believe all the crap your friendly neighborhood government agencies spew from on high, like the fake 'meat, saturated fat and cholesterol are bad!' nonsense.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join