It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau defends extension travel restrictions of as industry groups demand relief

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: igloo

The 800 plus comments in response to this Calgary Sun opinion piece are telling, and encouraging!

calgarysun.com...

If you can’t see the comments try this link..

www.msn.com... 82d654198ba0ac53686f4df97

Amazing! That's the first mainstream news site I've seen that isn't censoring. We've had over two years of the worst censorship ever so what a change!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

“The WEF is best known for its annual meeting in the ritzy Swiss town of Davos, where politicians, businesspeople and other global elites meet behind closed doors to discuss world affairs.“

The head of WEF had said that they were proud of Justin Trudeau shows its not a conspiracy theory.
Funny that video is getting deleted by YouTube.

posted on Jun, 7 2022 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Dontlietome

originally posted by: vonclod
He's a piece of crap, hope the conservatives get their sh#t together.

Weren’t you the one ushering In the nanny state ?

Nope, you have me confused..ask around, I lean a bit right, on some things, lean a bit left on some stuff, less so these days, particularly when it comes to woke crap, and have been against mandatory anything. I have never liked Trudeau, despised his reaction to the protest.

I'm definitely not a nanny state believer.

ETA..To be fair, when covid hit, I probably did go more with the narrative, due to caution, but that wore off soon enough.

Yes you definitely bought the narrative , hook line and sinker . It’s ok. You were scared. I’m not left or right . I know they’re both told what to do by the same entities. It’s designed so you think you have a choice . In your head the choice is left or right but unfortunately the long term goal is the same and you can’t figure that part out yet . So I wanted to tell you and hopefully speed up your evolution a little.

I’ve been lied to enough by the government to have seen it coming from a mile away . I’m sure after a few more dozen times you’ll become more like myself .

<< 1   >>

join