It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau defends extension travel restrictions of as industry groups demand relief

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau had defended travel restrictions agaisnt Canadians as Canada is the only country still left with such travel restrictions agaisnt their own population.

By suggesting that We're still in a pandemic.
Many countries including restrict Israel had decided to move on from covid.
Canada is the only preventing millions of un vaccinated and others from traveling or seeing loved ones.

Justin Trudeau defends extension travel restrictions of as industry groups demand relief
_javascript:quote()
Here you have Justin Trudeau pretending that he cares so much about anchored in science.
Yet he traveled to Ukraine without a mask and without any social distancing.

recent extension of COVID-19 border restrictions, saying the decision is “anchored in science”

If the extension of COVID-19 border restrictions is based around science. What kind of science is it than by allowing Ukrainian migrants to travel back to Ukraine and to Canada without any restrictions?

Ukrainian refugees in Canada are free to travel back and forth in Canada and Ukraine without any COVID-19 border restrictions including no testing.
How is that decision “anchored in science? while still denying millions of Canadians vaccinated and un vaccinated to travel?

Many countries around the world including many in Europe already had reverted back to pre-pandemic travel guidelines for travel.

edit on 2-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   
He is catering to what he believes is "90% of the population who stepped up". He cares not for the 10% of us, the small fringe minority.
Not for one minute do I believe he is making up these restrictions based on anything other than a pissing contest with other "Young Global Leaders" for the # 2 spot beside Schwab.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

If that data about 90% of the population who are jabbed is to believed.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
You can't be a dictator if all the people leave .

Who's going to suffer ?

More stuffed brown paper bag shenanigans ...

Wait until he goes OS , THEN close the borders !

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
He is catering to what he believes is "90% of the population who stepped up". He cares not for the 10% of us, the small fringe minority.
Not for one minute do I believe he is making up these restrictions based on anything other than a pissing contest with other "Young Global Leaders" for the # 2 spot beside Schwab.

Love it! Never thought about this but you are right! For someone who has money/power and no ethics, being Big Daddy Schwab's favourite "penetree" would be the most alluring goal.

Canada is full on nuts right now. Twitter has had word combos like #trudeau for treason, canada dictatorship, etc. trending in canada for months now, some hold for days until he does something else ridiculous and it changes somewhat but the message is still clear.

I'm an immigrant and always felt sorta stuck in canada but now it's literally true. At least it's a big place.

And I also think the numbers may be much higher of unvaccinated/uncompliant. This extension, while the rest of the world moved on, is just a punishment for those in canada who were strong enough to not comply as it inspired similar world wide. We mustn't forget that canada is also the country whose leaders decided to put indigenous people on reserves/killed them with smallpox infested blankets, put their children in abusive residential schools and intern innocent japanese families and take away their property. Canadians are seen as meek/mild/apologetic but maybe it's from centuries of being ruled by such abusers. I don't see canadians that way. They are survivors of a tough climate/ abusive government and quietly go about their lives. In many places the population is sparse so it is hard to mount an attack and even harder to get there over vast distances. That's why the trucker protests amazed me but I think Trudeau is worried that all canadians carry that spark. And he should be worried.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
With lockdowns, new gun laws and legalizing hard drugs Trudeau has pushed the self-destruct button on Canada.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government has adopted 72 secret orders-in-council — hidden from Parliament and Canadians — since coming to office, CBC News has learned.

A review by CBC News of nearly 8,900 orders-in-council (OICs) — or cabinet decrees — adopted by the federal government shows the number of secret or unpublished OICs has been rising since Trudeau came to power in 2015.

The number of new secret OICs spiked at 21 in 2020 before dropping to eight in 2021./ex]

Once again, it looks like covid was used as an excuse to destroy any illusion of freedom.

Laurie Bouchard, spokesperson for Industry Minister François-Philippe Champagne, said 32 of the secret OICs adopted between November 2015 — when the Trudeau government came to power — and March 31, 2021 were related to the Investment Canada Act.

The government adopted 55 secret OICs during that time period.

Bouchard said the number of secret OICs specifically related to the Investment Canada Act is not yet available for the period of March 31, 2021 to the present. During that period, the government adopted 17 secret orders-in-council.

What is the Investment Canada Act? In a nut shell, 'March 24, 2021 - With respect to all investments except those that fall within a prescribed type of business activity as set out in Schedule IV of the Regulations, the Department responsible for the administration of the Act is Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.'

Investing in Pharma and all things covid related?

The Privy Council has refused to release at least two of the secret OICs adopted this year, citing a section of federal access to information law that allows the government to keep secret documents which, if revealed, "could reasonably be expected to be injurious to the conduct of international affairs, the defense of Canada or any state allied or associated with Canada, or the detection, prevention or suppression of subversive or hostile activities."

He's a sneaky one.

[www.cbc.ca...]

More bad news for Canada......

Trudeau dictatorship about to destroy Canada’s Freedom: In 3 days, he extended travel ban against unvaccinated Canadians, banned handguns, and legalized hard drugs in BC… Meanwhile he is about to introduce digital ID, facial recognition, and biometric travel documents to air travel by 2023

[strangesounds.org... ns-banned-handguns-and-legalized-hard-drugs-in-bc-meanwhile-he-is-about-to-i.html]
edit on 40000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92
I know of very few who aren't jabbed, as much as I don't want to believe it yea I think the 90% is accurate. The pressure was insane and some places of work still require it.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
You can't be a dictator if all the people leave .

Who's going to suffer ?

More stuffed brown paper bag shenanigans ...

Wait until he goes OS , THEN close the borders !

Only a coward would run instead of staying to fight tyranny.

edit on 2-6-2022 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

We KNOW it's Science™, because everyone knows that Science™ changes abruptly at those little lines on maps, that delineate Nations™.

It's not Corporate-Policies™ ok !! It's not !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:38 PM
link   
He's a piece of crap, hope the conservatives get their sh#t together.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied

The little bastich gives guns to other countries while taking ours, he gives money to other countries while freezing our bank accounts, he lets foreigners travel to our country without restrictions while denying many of his fellow citizens the same.

And we can’t do a damn thing about it. Take a look at this….

nationalpost.com...

“OTTAWA – The federal ethics commissioner’s office was flooded with over 1,000 emails, calls, letters and even faxes this winter from people asking it to investigate a conspiracy theory claiming some parliamentarians and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland are beholden to the World Economic Forum.“

Just a conspiracy theory? From the same article.

“The WEF is best known for its annual meeting in the ritzy Swiss town of Davos, where politicians, businesspeople and other global elites meet behind closed doors to discuss world affairs.“

Sounds like they’re conspiring to me.

No help is coming.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Weren’t you the one ushering In the nanny state ?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dontlietome

originally posted by: vonclod

Weren’t you the one ushering In the nanny state ?

Nope, you have me confused..ask around, I lean a bit right, on some things, lean a bit left on some stuff, less so these days, particularly when it comes to woke crap, and have been against mandatory anything. I have never liked Trudeau, despised his reaction to the protest.

I'm definitely not a nanny state believer.

ETA..To be fair, when covid hit, I probably did go more with the narrative, due to caution, but that wore off soon enough.
edit on 2-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
I know of very few who aren't jabbed, as much as I don't want to believe it yea I think the 90% is accurate. The pressure was insane and some places of work still require it.

100% is what the Justin Trudeau fake science boy is hoping he will get and you can likely bet that he and his family arent even vaccinated with it.

This is all pressure again to make sure he gets 100% vaccination to make sure he pleases bill gates and the CEO of Pfizer.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

The 800 plus comments in response to this Calgary Sun opinion piece are telling, and encouraging!

calgarysun.com...

If you can’t see the comments try this link..

www.msn.com... 82d654198ba0ac53686f4df97
edit on 6 2 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: igloo

The 800 plus comments in response to this Calgary Sun opinion piece are telling, and encouraging!

calgarysun.com...

Not exactly the topic, but Trudeau related, I have been listening to our local talk/news station. A lot of discussion over the proposed handgun deal..quite a suprising amount of pushback on it, even a few of the hosts..it was encouraging.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

It’s as illogical as his travel ban so it’s somewhat related to the topic.

How did Delta and Omicron travel around the planet so quickly when, for the most part, the unvaccinated couldn’t travel?

How will preventing legal gun owners, who have the cleanest records in the country, prevent the criminal use of guns.

Turdo’s science is not my science.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

We KNOW it's Science™, because everyone knows that Science™ changes abruptly at those little lines on maps, that delineate Nations™.

It's not Corporate-Policies™ ok !! It's not !!!

That same Science doesn't know how the pyramids were built exactly or what happened to the technology that was used in Egypt to built the massive structures

Whenever i hear "following Science" is a bit amusing.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Even if they arent Jabbed hopefully they wont fall into the pressure i understand those who felt to the pressure and got vaccinated was because of their jobs or wanted to travel.

Hopefully these restrictions would end soon enough and hopefully the Canadian liberals would be politically defeated.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join