It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is Broken

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The Germans run all of Europe… Krupps , Hapsburgs & Gothas & Saxe Coburgs don’t answer to anyone.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Living in the EU, I can tell you it's beyond broken. It's a complete disaster.

In the netherlands we definitively have no go zones. Entering some cities feels like crossing a border, that's what you get with this open border policy.

Hard working citizens, who contributed to the development of our country, paying social security/taxes/local taxes etc. Get nothing back from the government, it's truly sickening to see these things happening. No houses, no pensions left to pay the elders. Nowhere to go for starters, setting up their own home/family. They cannot get a house and are stuck with their parents.

The netherlands even started to confiscate buildings to house the never ending influx of newcomers. It's sickening.

But the EU is very happy with their open border policies, seeing the EU crumble gives them pleasure.

edit on 2-6-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Your politicains and political media are a bunch of freaks - just listen to how they speak. They are PR for an evil global agenda. There is no legitimacy to 'progressive' or 'woke' politics, it's simply the method of the liar-destroyers.

The aim is hell on Earth. Not a very interesting story by the standards of fiction, but what looks like the truth.

edit on 2-6-2022 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

Britain going the same way Sander, total breakdown of society. Muggings, murders, splits in cities, exhorbitant prices for everything, genearl rudeness from the population, even yesterday on Jeremy Vine discussing doctors getting attacked in their surgeries becoming the norm! What's left of the fields is being built on like crazy. Politicians preach to us but live by different sets of rules. This place like yours is on the slide, the only question is to where?

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Brussels. The financial capital of Europe.

The hub of the EU.

I travel a lot. I've seen 3rd world poverty. In Africa and SE Asia.

I'm in Brussels right now. Cosmopolitan city of Belgium? Nope. City full of drugs, gangs, homeless families, immigrant criminals, prostitution...

Never in all my days of visiting European cities have I ever experienced such a cess pit of debauchery and danger.

I've laughed at people who say there are "no go areas" in Europe.

This is me, a guy from UK who has visited most big EU cities, telling you, Brussels is almost a no go area. And I'm sorry to say that the rest of Europe is going the same way.

I normally take a walk at night and have a few beers in local bars.

Not here, this place is lawless. This place is dangerous. This place is scary.

There's a multitude of reasons why the city is like this, it's coming to a city near you.

I used to think it was propaganda. Thought there was no way entire cities could be overrun by immoral animals... I was wrong.

This place is a living hell.

If this the future for Europe.... Then Douglas Murray is correct

As someone whose actually travelled and lived throughout Europe and realizes just how diverse it is. Your post comes across as unbelievably naive and stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Britain going the same way Sander, total breakdown of society.....

No, it isn't.
Sure, there are some problems here in the UK.....some big #ing problems which need addressing as a matter of urgency and even some radical reform.
But in no way is the UK anywhere near the 'total breakdown of society'.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Free, if some day I come to visit your isle set in the Silver Sea, is there still enough societal order that I'll be able to go to a greasy shop and get a good plate of fish and chips?

Hope so.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Still plenty of places that do great Fish and Chips and other culinary delights as well.

If you ever do make it over here I'll gladly show you around and treat you to a few beers as well - cold one's - in traditional British surroundings.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

No, it isn't.
Sure, there are some problems here in the UK.....some big #ing problems which need addressing as a matter of urgency and even some radical reform.

It's not too late for sure but until the judiciary start locking up the criminals then I genuinely think Britain is on its way. A crime is a crime and the offenders need locking up

1 No more suspended senteences............ Lock em up straight away

2 No more serving half a sentence. Serve the lot

3 Make prisons more like workhouses and places you don't want to end up in for an easy life with no bills

4 End benefits payments anything above a bucket of rice and a bottle of water. Make benefits unattractive.

5 See if pritti can extend the Rwanda deal so we can also export all careers dolies and their clan and swap for anybody from anywhere if they have a work ethic then fly them in

6 Deport also all Nazis and Jihadis etc also football violent types to a rock in the Atlantic so they can enjoy themselves out of civilisations way

7 Make British Police buy British cars again like in the days of old instead of Beemers to get the factories going

8 Take the vote away from career dolies

9 Lower taxes on fuel

10 Get rid of our insane education system bring back proper training and apprenticeships

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If you ever do make it over here I'll gladly show you around and treat you to a few beers as well - cold one's - in traditional British surroundings.

That would be superb. Thank you for the offer.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Start a thread on what is wrong with the UK and how we might be able to start addressing some of these issues and I'll gladly contribute.
It would take me too long to go through the points you raised - some I agree with, some I don't - and would only derail this thread.

Nowhere is perfect and there are a hell of a lot of places and countries far worse than the UK.
The UK has so much going for it - but that doesn't mean to say we should sit back and accept the things that are wrong and broken here.
We should demand change.

posted on Jun, 2 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The things done by controllers to destroy Europe may actually be regenerating Europe. Infusing energy can turn out either way. It's cultures that atrophy that die out or get subsumed.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

No, it isn't.

Let’s see if your fail-safe works. This is the exact type of situation, an all out possible cultural suicide and overriding of the native and blood born English, Scotts, Welsh, Irish, etc. and a cancelling out of their traditions which the monarch should finally choose to exercise power over and pull the government and reestablish until she has one who is willing to act for the sake of the country and its people and history. When it comes down to saving these nations themselves and the races who live there, I think nobody in the aftermath is gonna look back and blame the monarch for such an emergency action. I know more or less how the monarchy in the UK works and I am not sure how exactly this could be achieved but I’m sure there is a way given what I have heard from multiple professors back at school about the Queen being close to an absolute monarch given the powers she truly has should she choose to use them but they simply haven’t been used for centuries because of the people probably having a hernia if one did. I am not saying I agree or see how that is so given what I know however I remember distinctly, several teachers making such a suggestion.

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

In the netherlands we definitively have no go zones. Entering some cities feels like crossing a border, that's what you get with this open border policy.

Hard working citizens, who contributed to the development of our country, paying social security/taxes/local taxes etc. Get nothing back from the government, it's truly sickening to see these things happening. No houses, no pensions left to pay the elders. Nowhere to go for starters, setting up their own home/family. They cannot get a house and are stuck with their parents.

The netherlands even started to confiscate buildings to house the never ending influx of newcomers. It's sickening.

But the EU is very happy with their open border policies, seeing the EU crumble gives them pleasure.

Really. Onzin. Those no go zones are nothing compared to actual no go zones in the United states for example. There might be a couple of streets here and there in some big cities that are a bit unsafe at night but you cant call them zones and if youre a tourist you dont have to go out of your way to ask about where not to go. Police goes everywhere, especially to those "zones".

For reference: Netherlands has 125 murders per year on avarage with a population of 17.5 million.

Rest of your post i do agree with. But despite that crime numbers are still going down.
edit on 3-6-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Had to look up Douglas Murray! It’s the kind of opinion that morality reels from, but facts bare out. It’s sad, it’s probably true and it’s probably inevitable. The barbarians are at the gates and from the point of view of those that have grown up behind the protection of those gates it seems a travesty. From the perspective of those breaking down those gates it seems justified.

As one of those who has grown up in that safety it gives me no joy to say that history tends to side with those disenfranchised, conquered and abandoned barbarians when they do finally overrun those gates.

The lesson that should be learnt from that history is unless you empower and enrich the ‘barbarians’ this end is inevitable. Maybe next time round, hey? This time we’ve once again enriched their dictators in order to exploit their resources and invade and destroy those arenas that didn’t play ball to install a puppet dictator. All those dictators make their people suffer - making those people tough, homeless and vengeful. And low and behold as their numbers grow we find them on our own doorstep. Been the same story for civilisations past and the same now unfolds for ours.

edit on 3-6-2022 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Because the banking system is a scam. Debt must always increase globally or everything collapse.
Only new debt can pay for old debt + interest. We better transform the banking system or there will soon will be mad Max.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-6-2022 by jos23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Yep Belgium is pretty f*ed up these days as is United Kingdom, Sweden & USA. IMO it’s immigration not done right + unemployment.

edit on 3-6-2022 by Revontuli because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2022 by Revontuli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Murray's book on Europe is well worth reading IMO.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 3 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Revontuli

The entire western world has approached the challenges of immigration as something that could be easily regulated and absorbed. Total underestimation of the grip that tradition and faith has in the developing world.

This was compounded by a failure to understand the implications of the internet and low cost voice connectivity. Where previously immigrants had been largely cut off from their country of origin, they now remain in practically constant contact with "the old country", and it weakens any desire on their part to learn new ways and to assimilate into their new homeland.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 4 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks! Being on the Left of the political spectrum I’d not usually be attracted to the diatribes of a Spectator editor. But I give far more credence to first hand citizen accounts, such as this OP, than to the sales pitches of the Left and Right.

Given and14263 has never seemed prone to exaggeration, Murray might be required reading for this ticking time bomb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join