It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe is Broken

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

My brother was just in Rome: He got a rental car, probably not the best idea. He was parked near a cafe. A homeless guy walked up to the curb near his car, dropped his pants, took a dump on the street, pulled up his pants, and walked away. People were just walking by like it was no big deal, like it happens all the time. Are Rome and L.A. sister cities or something?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

My brother was just in Rome: He got a rental car, probably not the best idea. He was parked near a cafe. A homeless guy walked up to the curb near his car, dropped his pants, took a dump on the street, pulled up his pants, and walked away. People were just walking by like it was no big deal, like it happens all the time. Are Rome and L.A. sister cities or something?

Sure he wasn't in San Francisco ?

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's progress!

Who needs morals? It's all relative anyway.

posted on May, 31 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What an extremely sad thread. I can relate though. I moved from the Portland OR area about 12 years ago to Central USA. I went back for a visit about 6 years or so ago I guess. The filth alone in what were once beautiful and maintained areas was depressing to say the least.

I can't help but think this is all part of the plan. Inundate the people with corruption, disorder and illegal activities so they will:

1. Lower their standards of living AND expectations of decency
2. Cry out to government agencies for more 'help', thus further empowering 'Big Brother'
3. Become even more civilly divided

I just watched the movie Elysium (again) this evening and can't help but relate and compare some of the same issues. The elite will maintain their status with their power of money and what it can control.

It does seem hopeless. You work hard and expect a certain modicum of civility and structure to your life. When it all goes to hell in a handbasket, you realize just how hopeless it is and how much control you DON'T have. I guess that's when one realizes this isn't all there is and it's simply a testing ground for the next level.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

Sure he wasn't in San Francisco ?

Nah, between Naples and Rome the cities are mostly trash where people just piss and crap wherever they want. Trash blows through there like urban tumbleweeds.

Don't even get me started on the other illicit crap I saw there.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

Its a shame those politicians that are openly calling fort more open borders don't visit such places so they could see the reality on the ground.

To see how their polices had impacted communities.

edit on 1-6-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It sure is. The more I look into the historical context of the issue stemming back to the start of WW2, the more i'm convinced that this is being done deliberately.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

Its a shame those politicians that are openly calling fort more open borders don't visit such places so they could see the reality on the ground.

To see how their polices had impacted communities.

Seriously? You think that they don't know and that if they saw it'd make a difference?

The SOBs know exactly what they are doing. They don't need to "visit such places so they could see." Things are happening exactly as they want them to. Hell, they knew well before we did exactly what it'd look like. Their policies have impacted communities exactly how they planned, how they wanted it to happen all along.

I say this sweetly and with respect: You need to wake up!

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have fond memories of walking around Brussels with my dad when he had to go to SHAPE we would stop through. This was in the 90's, it was very clean and it was a joy to sit at a sidewalk cafe and visit the Tintin shop

I am sure like most things, after 2000 it started going downhill....

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The EU has certainly changed many aspects of Europe.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

Spain and Italy still pretty nice, maybe its because they still have the traditional families, and maybe didn't over populate with immigrants.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Italy has problems with migrant related crime.

Spain is saddled with idiotic laws that allow squatters to take over the property of others.

I like the vibe in both countries, but living there ... no way.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry you have to witness the decline of your own civilization this way but the outcome was a given and only questioned by marxist academicians. Imagine importing 10,000 Amish to Mecca and expecting them to become assimilated and just "fit right in". We have borders, nations, groupings of people for purposes having nothing to do with racism but social trust and cohesion. If it makes you feel any better you would feel the same way in San Francisco as you do in Brussels. This cancer seems to be spread over the whole world (sans Russia and China interestingly).
edit on 1-6-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Italy has problems with migrant related crime.

Spain is saddled with idiotic laws that allow squatters to take over the property of others.

I like the vibe in both countries, but living there ... no way.

Cheers

Paris can be rough. Was on the subway and 5 immigrant guys circled me trying to pin me in a spot. I can only assume they were after my wallet as I kept my hand on it in my pocket. Finally I looked at who I saw as the leader and just said, really? I'm 6'5" 290 and they let me go.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

From what I remember in the 80s and 90s, all large Italian towns were cess pools. Especially Milan and Naples. I remember one of the myriad of garbage strikes in Naples, the garbage was stacked up to the first or 2nd storey windows.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

indeed

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Japan under the Tokugawa shogunate closed off the country for 200 years before Commodore Perry and the US Navy forced them to open up trade. They quickly industrialized, defeated the Russian navy at Tsushima and became an imperial power leading to WW2. Japan has seen both sides of the argument and wisely chosen to limit the influence other cultures can have on their own, call it racism if you want but it is protectionism from the other viewpoint.
edit on 1-6-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Not only that Europe is broken they are morally woke.
While politicians are living in glass towers saying that if we in Europe don't agree with their agenda for Europe are nothing but racists.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: chris_stibrany

Cheers

The same EU that wants Ukraine to be broken and continue to its super state ambition.

posted on Jun, 1 2022 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe they could take up arms and lmao lololololololol

Ahhhh, just kidding. I meant convert.

Mecca lecca hi mecca hieny ho.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join