It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Preschool Uses LGBT Flashcards Depicting A Pregnant Man To Teach Kids Colors

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Another elementary school caught indoctrinating preschoolers. They just can't teach little children colors without playing activist games can they? Why can't they leave the little children alone?

NC is putting up legislation which will give parents more control over what their children are taught in school and giving them the option to opt out of what they consider "age-inappropriate classroom materials."

State Rep. was alerted to LGBT themed flashcards for preschoolers by concerned parent

www.foxnews.com...

A North Carolina preschool used flash cards featuring LGBTQ themes to teach kids colors, including one card depicting a pregnant man.

Paré said a concerned constituent emailed her about the cards that were being used to teach preschoolers colors at Ballentine Elementary School in Wake County, NC. Paré then contacted the principal of the elementary school in an attempt to verify the use of the cards in class, with the principal taking "swift action" to investigate the constituents claims.

The principal was able to locate the cards in the preschool classroom and verify with the teacher that they had been used to teach colors, which the principal said was approved curriculum at the school. The principal took possession of the cards and alerted the district superintendent and human resources about the incident, which she said she was unaware of until being alerted to the situation by Paré.

Here is another winner who recorded her session with 4-6 year olds.

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Great idea for parents choosing what their kids can and cannot be taught in school. Common sense legislation, a rarity these days.

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It disturbs me that the school principal has no idea what the curriculum is and what aides are being used to teach kids. I'm really bothered that any teacher would use cards like this, curriculum or not, and for not discussing it with a higher authority.

I can only imagine the fear parents of school-age children must feel these days.
edit on 70000001111America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: punc

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   
In traditional psychology the masculine and feminine aspects of the psyche were refered to as the Animus and Anima.

Everyone has them, and sometimes one is more dominant than the other.

It wasn't a major issue, and no one was saying that because the Animus was more dominant that someone was a "boy" or if the Anima was more dominant that someone was a "girl".

The brain does not have a gender.

The body does.

If a girl wants to wear a dress one day, and pants the other, no one questions her gender these days.

Back in the 50's it was scandalous for a women to wear pants.

Now some boys want to wear dresses and everyone freaks out.

While teaching tolerance for others doing no harm is always a good thing, the manner in which some of these teachers is going about it is all wrong. A child's biological sex is an absolute and real thing, and they're confusing the issue of gender and sexual identity in a way that is causing confused and easily impressionable teenagers to self mutilate because they don't understand that masculine and feminine aspects reside in ALL of us to some degree, and they are coming to the conclusion that gender reassignment surgery with magically make them feel whole and complete.

There was recently an interview on Oprah where actor Elliot Page spoke about her transition (she had her breasts removed) and they say it's "tears of joy".

Sorry but I read facial and body language and there is not an OUNCE of "joy" in Elliots response.

That's remorse and regret. The transition didn't cause the magical transformation he/she expected.

Where is the Body Positivity Movement on this issue?

Being massively overweight is beautiful and we should love ourselves as we are, but somehow they remain silent when kids are being taught en masse to not learn to love the body they are born in.

It's sickening and infuriating.

That's acting and scripted responses to some progressive movement she was probably paid well to participate in.

But by who?

Plastic surgeons? The pharmalogical community? Some bizzare sociological experiment?

edit on 5/29/22 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edit

posted on May, 29 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Don't be silly. Men cannot bear children.

This is clearly a picture of a short haired pregnant woman in the embrace of a long haired man.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

NC is putting up legislation which will give parents more control over what their children are taught in school and giving them the option to opt out of what they consider "age-inappropriate classroom materials."

But who trust them to honor this opt-out? I dont.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

It disturbs me that the school principal has no idea what the curriculum is and what aides are being used to teach kids. I'm really bothered that any teacher would use cards like this, curriculum or not, and for not discussing it with a higher authority.

I can only imagine the fear parents of school-age children must feel these days.

They do know.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

They do know.

That's what my gut tells me. They feign surprise and shock when the truth is exposed so everyone opposed will think the issue is being addressed, with appropriate actions being taken.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I wish you all could get as upset about those kids being blown up in the classroom the other day, as you do about this.

It's kinda disgusting you react to this, but not so much with guns.

+1 more 
posted on May, 30 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I wish you all could get as upset about those kids being blown up in the classroom the other day, as you do about this.

What a ridiculous response....

Those threads were full of obvious pain and rage

That doesn't mean thr other issues in life go away

If you don't like what people have to say don't read it

I wish you were happy enough in your own life not to troll other people's threads on forum boards but here you are

It's kind of disgusting
edit on 5/30/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/30/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Ewww 🤮

This is disgustingly inappropriate and wrong

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The fact that aside from the threads about that sad event itself there were 3 threads created about how to solve the gun violence in schools somehow told you people didnt care or werent upset? You lying like this is disgusting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your comment shows your world is so upside down I dont know where to start.

Why do you only care about childeren and gun violence when there is a school shooting, and not speak up about the massive increase in gun violence directly linked to Democrats soft of crime policies? And also not speak up when childeren are being indoctrinated with an insidious CRT mindset and gender doctrine that are so obviously damaging to young childeren minds? Answer please.
edit on 30-5-2022 by ElitePlebeian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

folks with more than an IQ of potato, can multitask. You, cannot. We get it.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
its a beer belly dammit! maybe xhe's self conscious about it?

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Never forget to read the label on prescription medication.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It boggles my mind the number of parents who are still choosing the obviously corrupted and broken Public Schools for their children. I suppose it must have something to do with lack of money, lack of acceptable options, lack of private schools or sheer laziness that inhibits home schooling? What's wrong with these people? Do they really have kids without ever giving any thought or planning whatsoever about schooling choices?

What a sad, sad, situation.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

My daughter is a teacher in a private Christian school.

Enrollment is skyrocketing. They had to build 2 more "portable" buildings and are in the process of adding a HUGE building. She said all the private schools in her (major) city are bursting at the seams as parents who can afford it are pulling their kids out of public schools and putting them in private schools.

As a teacher her salary from the public school dropped drastically when she went to the private school. But...after she was "disciplined" (had to take a class on how to handle violent kids) for catching a kid who when she wasn't looking quickly climbed up on her desk and was leaping onto another child (it was a disturbed child who had an IEP). She caught the kid before he purposely hurt another child, he was known to be violent, and she was punished for touching him (not his privates, just catching him midair). That was the final straw.

She loves her private school, they love her and have been fantastic to her and all the other private school teachers. She can send her kids to the principal for mouthing off and violence is automatic expulsion.

Also, she doesn't have to mess with any of the push to teach sexuality to very young children as is happening in the public schools. She doesn't have to worry about confusing young children and teaching them that men can have babies, a scientific impossibility.

She feels her lower salary is worth it. But the school enrollment is growing so fast that they gave all the teachers a huge raise this year and are trying hard to get the salaries up to public school level.

Parents are abandoning the public schools. One of the best teachers at her school was hired away by a group of parents to "homeschool" their kids at one of their homes. Homeschooling is soaring as the plandemic showed many parents it really was an option they could do.

Parents are rejecting public schools, and the violence in public schools is rising, as we have seen, and more and more parents are abandoning them as a result of early sexual indoctrination, acceptance of children verbally abusing each other and teachers, acceptance of teaching basically communist values, teaching the "new morality" of the left that is old fashioned immorality.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

LMAO

That's a head scratcher.

Edit: Upon further analysis, if the pregnant one is anatomically female and the one behind her is anatomically male, then the father is a male to female and the mother is a female to male.

They made it work for the sake of humanity.
edit on CDT11Mon, 30 May 2022 11:53:15 -050000000005b2022 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

teaching the "new morality" of the left that is old fashioned immorality.

If ever a truth be told. If it is Foul, Immoral, Insane, and just Wrong then that is the Progressive Left's New Morality.

posted on May, 30 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Pipe down chief. Worry about the ministry of truth putting you in jail over mean tweets there in the UK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join