It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twitter Owner ELON MUSK Senses He May Suddenly Die Under Mysterious Circumstances.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
It amazes me how Elon has become the rightwing poster boy when he is the one bring us the 666 we all know and love.

Do you think Nuralink is just science fiction fantasy?

www.sciencefocus.com...
edit on 9-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

How can you not see how Nuralink and twitter dovetail perfectly. Dont let your ideology get in the way of your common sense....
edit on 9-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Elon Musk is doing what he does best, and that's generating publicity. I don't believe for a minute he is acting in our interests. He is the new Trump, controlled opposition used to keep us divided and give certain people false hope that the system can be changed for our benefit. While those who don't want the system that benefits them to change will push back. It's the same old game of divide and conquer that has been effective for millennia. Don't be fooled.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

This is exactly why he wants Twitter! Elon Musk is a wolf in sheep's clothing if ever there was one.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

yeah. why do we ship our grain elswhere when we need it more here?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
I was just telling a friend that with Elon's money and the fact he is centrist or even maybe a little to the right politically I wouldn't be surprised if the cabal took him out. Especially with the Twitter buy.

You echo what a lot of individual have stated. So much is going wrong for Liberals/Democrats there's a general feeling in the air that their secret leadership will do something dramatic...and bad.

But they are stupid to think the elimination of Musk would solve anything when it comes Twitter becoming more anti-Liberal, pro-Conservative. IMO, A Trump-led group would take his place.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elvicious1
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit
Me neither. Twitter buyout sounds like a nice way to catalogue dissenters under the guise of Free Speech.

Trust No One.

It wouldn't surprise me if Elon wasn't the new owner of ATS.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Because we have lousy management.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm going to make a prediction.

Musk gets fatally wounded with a blow to the head. He is pronounced dead but miraculously comes back to life with his Neurallink installed and now he is functioning like a normal human being once again. TV and media chomp at the bit to get approval and exposure and praise the science behind it all. Stocks soar and businesses ramp up production. People wonder and marvel at this miraculous "miracle" of modern science and that brings light to the Neural network which connects all humans who accept the new implants. Thus, they worship and praise this new "technology" and everyone else is outcast and surviving off the land. The Beast has arrived.

This could all take years, so be patient.

Revelations of the coming world order.
Klaus would be proud.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Elvicious1
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit
Me neither. Twitter buyout sounds like a nice way to catalogue dissenters under the guise of Free Speech.

Trust No One.

It wouldn't surprise me if Elon wasn't the new owner of ATS.

If Elon was the new owner, ATS wouldn't have gone dark for the longest period in it's history, for "billing issues". Unless, of course, the servers were being moved closer to home in Austin

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
People have said that Musk is just a troll on Twitter now.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoodYes
People have said that Musk is just a troll on Twitter now.

A TWITTER audit says approximately 50% of Joe Biden's 22 million "followers" are FAKE BOT Accounts.

Source: gettr.com...

If that assessment is accurate and widespread, Elon Musk needs to lower his offering price for Twitter.

posted on Dec, 1 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: carewemust

#ElonMuskDidNotKillHimself

Cheers

I think he's starting to back peddle on releasing some things, due to bumping into the FBI's coercion of Twitter in 2020.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join