It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Twitter Owner ELON MUSK Senses He May Suddenly Die Under Mysterious Circumstances.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Monday, May 9, 2022

Late yesterday, billion entrepreneur ELON MUSK sent out a social media message saying he might suddenly die, "under mysterious circumstance".

"If I die under mysterious circumstances, it’s been nice knowin ya," Musk, who is also the CEO of SpaceX, and who recently acquired Twitter, posted on the social media platform.
Excerpted from: www.foxnews.com...
Original Tweet w/comments: twitter.com...

Jeffrey Epstein died under "mysterious circumstances" in August 2019: www.rollingstone.com...

Wealthy entrepreneur John McAfee died under "mysterious circumstances" in June 2021: abcnews.go.com...

The mysterious/suspicious deaths of Epstein and McAfee were/are the subjects of many conversations. But neither person's demise has shaken society.

Would a mysterious/suspicious death of ELON MUSK cause any visible upheavals in the U.S.? Particularly now that he is in the legal process of buying Twitter, and is vowing to make Twitter a more open discussion platform. One that no longer favors Democrats/Liberals over Republicans/Conservatives.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Would be weird since his mom belongs to the one eye club.

imgur.com...

Maybe he is going against the grain?

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Grimes his partner and i know each other from school

Elon made a special encrypted messaging app so they can talk more freely but i remember her saying he is always worried about Russians hacking info and even killing him

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   

#ElonMuskDidNotKillHimself

Cheers

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Would be weird since his mom belongs to the one eye club.

imgur.com...

Maybe he is going against the grain?

Thankyou for adding a useful dimension to this subject. Never heard of that club.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I was just telling a friend that with Elon's money and the fact he is centrist or even maybe a little to the right politically I wouldn't be surprised if the cabal took him out. Especially with the Twitter buy.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
As long as Twitter is HQ'd in the USA, the US government has full control over what Twitter can and can't do- and if they want to shadowban people, they will.
Anyone in the organization, including the owner/ceo/board, can and will be black-bagged if they speak out about what they're being forced to do by the US Government.
Thanks, Patriot Act.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
That's funny. I saw that when he posted it. I don't care and don't trust him either. In fact, I think he's a distraction. Or maybe he's a plant and this is all a big fat trap, get people to open up on Twitter about how they really feel and which side they're on. Then he fakes his suicide, and the government takes over and knows exactly who to target.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, May 9, 2022

"If I die under mysterious circumstances, it’s been nice knowin ya," Musk, who is also the CEO of SpaceX, and who recently acquired Twitter, posted on the social media platform.

Would a mysterious/suspicious death of ELON MUSK cause any visible upheavals in the U.S.?

Musk is alert enough to loudly proclaim his fear --- That's a-Good-thing

now that the flag has been raised... another Musk in some other Alternative Universe has 'the ball' of a potential end-of-life event in 'his' destiny or future fate
~I myself have eluded extinction events numerous times as the death event was 'passed' on to other incarnations of myself/Soul body in Alternative Realities or Universes~

as in the practical world of our shared reality on Earth...only the strong survive works in the Astral worlds we are present in...as our Souls manifest in dozens of alternate realities in the Infinite Multiverse

Musk must be aware of this Operating condition for Soul evolution

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit
Yup, entirely possible it's a trap but from being on twitter recently its actually amazing how many people, non conspiracy theorists, are starting to speak out. It will be too many to contain unless they use the shaming technique coming from the conformists, like during the pandemic.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And here I thought he was talking about by Biden.
Silly me……
I’ve heard a phrase, A guy can only hope……🤪

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Elon Musk Did Not Kill Himself --Azov Battalion

Link: 👉 www.foxnews.com...

"From the testimony of the captured commander of the 35th Marine Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Colonel Dmitry Kormyankov, it turns out that the internet terminals of Elon Musk's Starlink satellite company were delivered to the militants of the Nazi Azov Battalion and the Ukrainian Marines in Mariupol by military helicopters," Rogozin wrote, according to a translation Musk posted on Twitter.

"According to our information, the delivery of the Starlink equipment was carried out by the Pentagon," Rogozin added. "Elon Musk, thus, is involved in supplying the fascist forces in Ukraine with military communication equipment. And for this, Elon, you will be held accountable like an adult – no matter how much you'll play the fool."

edit on 53055331pm312022Mon, 09 May 2022 12:53:21 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Are you a woman by any chance?
I’m pretty sure I know where most guys heads go when the read or hear such a phrase.

The one eye club is ancient. Here is a link showing how they may have held rituals in the distant past.

www.spectator.co.uk...

Asking for a fren……😵‍💫

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: link

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
ok……
thanks

a reply to: St Udio

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

in short moscow is making up stuff so they can go after americans for no reason except they are inconvenient.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My best advise to him?

Get a good Wine taster, food taster, load your own magazines, clean and function check, your own rifle and side arm. Sharpen your own knife, or learn how to. Don't trust people, King's/Queen's or government's men to "save" you or defend you, "your freedom"/"life, liberty or happiness".

If you think/believe you're in a situation you're going out ugly?.... Sink your teeth into your enemies throat and hang on. Give your children something to smile about and be proud of. Give their children the nightmares.

edit on 9-5-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2022 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yesterday was mother's day. Maybe he had an issue with one of his 3 baby mommas. Not sure you should be so concerned. He moved on to talking about how great chocolate milk is. I mean unless that's a code?
edit on 9-5-2022 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Moscow be damn!
Our own government is going after "Americans".
Using Moscow as the "excuse/reason".
Russia's fight, and Ukraine's fight. Isn't our (America's) FIGHT.
Being sucked into "globalism" is.
Our "State" of Kansas, was at one time the "bread basket of the world".... Now all of the sudden?... It is the country of "Ukraine"?
The U.S.A. could and can, live very "independent" of other people's problems and drama, with some good management.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Actually, he was threatened directly by many here's hero's..the Russians. Over starlink.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit
Me neither. Twitter buyout sounds like a nice way to catalogue dissenters under the guise of Free Speech.

Trust No One.

edit on 592022 by Elvicious1 because: Syntax

top topics

<<   2 >>

join