It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Wants Lockdowns For Life And The Great Reset

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Dalamax
Let nature take it’s course.

It’s natural.

a reply to: chr0naut

Also, forest fires can start by lightning. Should you just stand there and burn because it is "natural"?

its natural for the forest to burn now and then, yes.
one reason we have such bad wildfires is that the old growth is untouched (environmentalists demand) so there's a ton of fuel.
naturally, the forest burns now and then to make room for new growth.
(sorry to distract thread)

So clearing of the forest undergrowth is 'natural' and just letting it grow is 'unnatural'?

LOL

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I think it's sad that you think there is a pandemic going on. Meanwhile, not many peoplein the US wearing masks anymore. No one is pushing the vaccine anymore. The vaccine test site up the road from me just closed up shop. Yet, here you are.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It’s called being a steward of the land Chro.

It’s essentially why we are on earth.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlahazelnut

I think it's sad that you think there is a pandemic going on. Meanwhile, not many peoplein the US wearing masks anymore. No one is pushing the vaccine anymore. The vaccine test site up the road from me just closed up shop. Yet, here you are.

Last week, my daughter, her partner, and my grandson all tested positive for COVID-19. They are still recovering, but have been fully vaccinated, so I don't think it will get too bad.

I think it's sad that you don't think that there is a pandemic going on.

In the last 28 days, 11,905 people in the US have died from COVID-19.

In the same 28 day period, in New Zealand, 354 people have died of COVID-19.

Sounds like the pandemic is still going full tilt, even if you guys seem to have just given up hope.

Sad.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

It’s called being a steward of the land Chro.

It’s essentially why we are on earth.

So, really, anything that humans do could probably be called 'natural' if you want, because we can't do things that aren't already built into the structure and physics of the universe.

Therefore, there is nothing 'unnatural' in all of nature - it is a fallacious argument.

edit on 8/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Not correct. Being a steward is simple, look at your surroundings and anticipate future events, make the consequences of your actions beneficial to the environment they take place in.

Clearing rainforest to grow a cash crop is not stewardship, clearing deadfall to prevent it from becoming a source of fuel for a bushfire is and provides many benefits to the ecological system as a whole.

edit on 8-5-2022 by Dalamax because: Eta

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Not correct. Being a steward is simple, look at your surroundings and anticipate future events, make the consequences of your actions beneficial to the environment they take place in.

Clearing rainforest to grow a cash crop is not stewardship, clearing deadfall to prevent it from becoming a source of fuel for a bushfire is and provides many benefits to the ecological system as a whole.

Sure, forests don't need all that biomass. Strip it out and cart it away.

*Note that if it burns in a bushfire, the ashes remain in place, to fertilize the forest and as a buffer for the microbiome required to break down future dead-fall to humus.

posted on May, 8 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
While this is true, regular controlled burning of brush fuel does the same and clears dead wood to make space for ground cover.

Anywho. It’s been really nice talking ecology with you.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Died WITH not FROM. There's you propaganda at full tilt again. The FROM number is 6% of that.

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Died WITH not FROM. There's you propaganda at full tilt again. The FROM number is 6% of that.

It was.

Except 2 years ago. In April 2020, they changed the reporting rules for death certificates in the USA, specifically in answer to allegations that death reporting did not clearly identify primary COD as being COVID-19, due to the cascade of comorbidites it causes:

Guidance for Certifying Deaths Due to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19) - CDC

posted on May, 9 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bill Gates Wants Lockdowns For Life

Life can't be locked down.

Also, what does it matter what some scummy programmer nerd wants?
edit on 9-5-2022 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join