It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Wants Lockdowns For Life And The Great Reset

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bill Gates has recently praised Australia and China for their lockdown strategies. Once again, we find this sociopath with no medical degree who was friends with Epstein at the helm of global health policies. The two biggest donors to the WHO are Bill Gates and China. It looks like the NWO dream team of Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, and George Soros are orchestrating Agenda 2030 and The Great Reset to symphonic perfection. The ultimate goal is digital ID's, social credit, and depopulation. You think the food shortage is a coincidence? It's all part of the plan. Pandemics, vaccines, food shortages, economic destruction, and social unrest are necessary in order to breakdown the world, so we can "build back better," and with way less people, since those with trillions at their disposal have decided long ago that we are way overpopulated as a planet.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is another reason not everyone in the world should looking or taking medical advises from likes of Bill Gate or Co.
I can see some are waking up to his nonsense.

+11 more 
posted on May, 4 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Bill Gates can lock himself down and leave the rest of humanity alone.

I really just don't care what he thinks I should do.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And the redcoats will just follow orders and continue beating women protesting their tyranny

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Oh so billy boy wants lockdowns for life and the 'great reset' ? He should know what the majority of sane sensible people want and that's a return to normal ! I don't remember what normal life was like anymore, it seems very far away

This plandemic woke me up more than I already was , and now I see no future, not for me and not for my son . I haven't seen a future since 2 years now! I'm so beyond mad at this useless waste of space.
He screwed over the entire world, this guy literally has blood on his hands , and there will be no repercussions for him

edit on 4-5-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:12 PM
link   
...And you can tell them to go F%^& themselves.

~Bad Orange Man

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I actually prefer this then the old normal.

At least the politicians are being exposed as the drug pushing confidence tricksters that they are.

I expect there is more of their depravity to be exposed yet. Interesting times.

a reply to: ancientlight

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Has anybody really thought this would be over? It worked so great for these criminals, the majority of the via WEF-MSM (countless presstitutes on WEF´s payroll) remote controlled lemmings acted exactly like wanted by the criminal megalomaniacs. Why not use it again and learn how to make it better for these criminals and worse for mankind?

Meet the GERM team

To avoid another COVID-19 – or worse – the world needs a full-time, paid team whose entire job is to prevent pandemics. I call it GERM:

How to Prevent the Next Pandemic review: Bill Gates’s timely blueprint

This isn´t over yet. In Germany it will be only the summer where they leave us a bit alone with the Plandemic. But they are still working at mandatory vaccinations, ordered around 7 or 8 jabs for every(!!!) german citizen from newborn to ultra-senior, they still tell us all the lies everybody knows meanwhile it are lies (like the vac stops spreading corona etc), they still try to hide the countless side effects of the jabs (including death sequence), it is still "1984".

They know exactly what enormous crime to humanity they committed. Every single one of all those "experts", "journalists", "politicians", "medics" etc. They simply can´t admit that something was foul because that would cost them their head. So they simply go on and on with their warfare against mankind.

Bill Gates on Covid: ‘I don’t want to be a voice of doom and gloom,’ but ‘the worst’ could still be ahead

Cheers

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Gates is clearly talking about stopping localized outbreaks in less than 100 days, before anything spreads to pandemic multiple locations and vast numbers of the infected hosts.

The video commentator is talking about effects of a global pandemic that has already spread and she seems to have totally missed the point that Gates' plan is to prevent a pandemic in the first place.

Several countries slowed and stopped the spread of the virus at an individual outbreak level, but other countries did nothing, and even denied there was a problem for months, allowing the spread to uncontrollable levels and then, from this massive pool of hosts, it then spread to other countries.

If countries did nothing for months, of course the disease (whatever it may be) will spread relative to the infectiousness of the pathogen.

edit on 5/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Gates' plan is to prevent a pandemic in the first place.

Is that why Dr Gates invested so much in vaccines and the WHO? It’s lucky for our saviour Gates that he made such a good return on his entirely altruistic investment.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Gates is clearly talking about stopping localized outbreaks in less than 100 days, before anything spreads to pandemic multiple locations and vast numbers of the infected hosts.

The video commentator is talking about effects of a global pandemic that has already spread and she seems to have totally missed the point that Gates' plan is to prevent a pandemic in the first place.

Several countries slowed and stopped the spread of the virus at an individual outbreak level, but other countries did nothing, and even denied there was a problem for months, allowing the spread to uncontrollable levels and then, from this massive pool of hosts, it then spread to other countries.

If countries did nothing for months, of course the disease (whatever it may be) will spread relative to the infectiousness of the pathogen.

Ok, Bill.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yes please, when? can I sign up somewhere?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Gates isn't a doctor. He is a corporate investor and businessman.

As such, his investments are not "entirely altruistic". I would imagine that he expects a return on investment, just like every other businessman investor.

I can't believe the incredible inversion of reality that some people live in where the only people who are actively doing anything effective against a spreading, infectious, and occasionally fatal pathogen, get accused of being evil, and the ones suggesting that we do nothing, or that even promote actions that deliberately spread the disease, are treated as some sort of crusader for good.

edit on 5/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

In which video does Gates say he wants lockdowns for life or is that an opinion being offered?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Funny that because I can't believe the incredible inversion of reality that some people live in where that think it’s ok to put in place draconian measures that harm people’s lives and livelihoods over a not so deadly pathogen that manages to evade said measures and still spread regardless.

But let’s believe in one of the worlds richest businessmen with his not ‘entirely altruistic’investments and who isn’t a doctor, tell us how we to take regular top ups of of the stuff he’s so invested in.

Might as well trust the CIA not to run drugs to fund their Black ops like MKUltra and stuff. But I guess that didn’t happen in your reality?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

So, do you think locking someone up will stop a disease?

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: underpass61

So, do you think locking someone up will stop a disease?

You don't seem to get it.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You're wasting your breath on that one.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Funny that because I can't believe the incredible inversion of reality that some people live in where that think it’s ok to put in place draconian measures that harm people’s lives and livelihoods over a not so deadly pathogen that manages to evade said measures and still spread regardless.

But let’s believe in one of the worlds richest businessmen with his not ‘entirely altruistic’investments and who isn’t a doctor, tell us how we to take regular top ups of of the stuff he’s so invested in.

Might as well trust the CIA not to run drugs to fund their Black ops like MKUltra and stuff. But I guess that didn’t happen in your reality?

Gates is suggesting a way to avoid inflicting draconian measures on the majority of people, so that any possible harms to peoples lives or livelihoods are minimized.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join