It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are Mad at American men for not Flirting

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jannybobani9
a reply to: JAGStorm

Women thought by now men would be aware, that men simply can't do it correctly.
Please save your brain cells - whatever you determine, the answer will be "WRONG".

I am but a messenger.

yeah... so we decided to cut off our genitalia so we can blame all the incorrectness back on the women. And then we go and beat you in wrestling just because we can...
The trophy ceremonies were pretty hilarious, right? [clever gir- I mean guy...]
Don't kill me... I'm not the messenger....

[if you don't use it... you lose it, also applies to our testes... and whether or not women leave them unoccupied long enough... we're liable to just cut'em off, I'm not sure why we want to consider a Eunuch a woman... maybe that's the punchline]
edit on 4-5-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: (no reason given)

#staywoke
edit on 4-5-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: idk ... stuffz

edit on 4-5-2022 by MikhailBakunin because: Jurassic Park reference thingie... but aimed at the silly ass sex stuff people are babbling about in here....

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Every time I come back to this site, the thread title get more and more like they were generated by a clickbait bot.

"Women don't want you to know this simple trick!"

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MikhailBakunin

The trophy ceremonies were pretty hilarious, right?

Agreed

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Women are Mad at American men for not Flirting

We now live in the era of feelings determine gender.

Go figure if people don't flirt like the 40s.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

The misogyny on your thread is astonishing; Bunch of whiney Incel's imo.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

They're all sad that the chickies don't want to hang at their Unabomber Cabin in the woods.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The problem is the extremes on both sides ruin it for everyone in the middle.
That is the case for flirting, for politics, for just about everything.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

The problem is the extremes on both sides ruin it for everyone in the middle.
That is the case for flirting, for politics, for just about everything.

Well yes, I encounter extreme women on occasion. I can't thank them enough for helping me break out of that "middle" mode!!
edit on 4-5-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke
Every time I come back to this site, the thread title get more and more like they were generated by a clickbait bot.

"Women don't want you to know this simple trick!"

yeah... and ATS is randomly deleting posts without any justifiable reason, warning, or notification. I been posting some real bangers lately and they are *POOF*.

Place is changing fast. I wonder if some overseas entity took over and is ran by algorithms now.
Some clues might be what they allow versus what is not... like that Russian Troll running amok. Every evening seeing his latest obscenities has me shaking my head like I just seen a perv in time square flapping around his unmentionables while singing Sunday School sing-a-longs.

If they really need to generate clicks for cash... they should turn the place into an NSFW site... random tits jiggling across the screen everywhere you go could make the new A.I. commies here rich enough to run for the oval office. But I take it rational thinking isn't in the hands God dealt them. :/
bombs away

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   
From what I've heard it's not flirting going on in America; But corny and sleezy pickup lines;

The most recent I've heard was from three or four different guys asking a woman sitting alone: "How long have you two been together?" Or "So; How long have you two been together?"

Unfortunately; The umpire yells "Strike!!!" so loud I've yet to hear the punchline... And it's driving me crazy not knowing what it is. That only means eventually it'll work; Because I can't be the only one wondering from hearing it.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

yeah... and ATS is randomly deleting posts without any justifiable reason, warning, or notification. I been posting some real bangers lately and they are *POOF*.

My best post ever was deleted. I’m still a little miffed about that. It was very benign too, so not sure what button I pushed.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

My best post ever was deleted. I’m still a little miffed about that. It was very benign too, so not sure what button I pushed.

It's apparent to me that anyone even moderately leaning left is deemed a communist and not welcome on this site. I get insulted all the time even by mods...."off topic removed'" but allowing the post I was answering to remain with their insults.

Oh well, the cookies are delicious!!
edit on 4-5-2022 by olaru12 because: syntax

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Uh, yes, the US will be like Japan with a birth rate far below replacement.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

American men can flirt with tight pants, what's the problem?

Oh, I see. I was just telling my husband of almost 40 years that I want to hear witty poetry. Result...less than romantic. I tried again, poetry with a romantic flair....again, fail. But a laugh, and that is what he is...always levity. Choose your pleasure.
edit on 4-5-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
American women don't impress me much when it comes to relationships. At least not the majority that I've met in my thirty something years of life on this planet.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
American women don't impress me much when it comes to relationships. At least not the majority that I've met in my thirty something years of life on this planet.

I'm sure there are a lot of American women that can say the same thing about men.

It is really sad but most people in relationships don't know how to treat each other.

Women berate men, beat them down mentally, make fun of them, demasculate them.

Men want their women to work, clean, cook, take care of kids, be their mommy and then flip it all off and be a sexy beast all the while being held to impossible unrealistic standards shown on social media.

Neither of the above will ever be happy with each other, and that's the dating pool these days, generally speaking.

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   
It's all about delivery anyway

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Isn't this what women were complaining about this whole time?

No.

Man Haters don't want us to flirt with them. They just can't admit that they are Man Haters.

But Women who have been Raped or Abused have an Excuse. They're just facing their anger in the wrong direction.

The misogyny on your thread is astonishing

The Misandry in your Post is astounding. I won't stoop to insulting you, tho.
edit on 5-5-2022 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sharia Law is looking better with each passing day, and I'm atheist. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on May, 5 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Apparently I put the milk away wrong the other day.
Women want equal rights when it fits their narrative otherwise they like their norms of being wined and dined and flirted with as long as the man pays.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join