It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are Mad at American men for not Flirting

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"Woman want to be loved, not understood."
Oscar Wild

"Men are stupid cause woman are crazy. Woman are crazy cause men are stupid."
George Carlin

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: VierEyes

No idea what you are talking about, I have been there and the people are very warm and welcoming. I just might retire there too.

It's means exactly what I said. They have a f**ked up sense of morality.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This has been going on for a long time pre 2016 level before even Trump. A lot of guys would prefer foreign women over Americanized western ones because of the fact that they seem to dislike men being men. The other sentiment is that a lot of women let their rights get trampled on by other groups and lack femininity. You can even see it in TV shows and films every woman is 'strong independent' doesn't need any man for anything, can do it all. At least until she needs to mow a yard, throw out the trash, or manual labor. Then they want dedicated roles for sexes. Even female models for clothing lines are now being changed into obese people due to the body positivity movement, trans men (men) dressing up as woman etc.
edit on 3-5-2022 by RetsuUnohana because: extra info

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: VierEyes

No idea what you are talking about, I have been there and the people are very warm and welcoming. I just might retire there too.

It's means exactly what I said. They have a f**ked up sense of morality.

I assume you've been there? Where were you and what did you see to come to that conclusion?

I have quite a few friends there, ex was born there and that's about as opposite of a view I've ever heard. There is some bad areas there, have to be careful in parts of Mindanao mostly South and stay away from some of the bad urban areas but in general they're some of the nicest and friendliest people in the world. It's also way safer than it is here in the US.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I'm Asian and have known a lot of people from the Philippines.
No joke, my friend told me that white people have to becareful there because she knew of people
getting beheaded in certain areas!

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yea dating sucks right now. Online you have to worry about kids lying about age, predatory people trying to scam money, and Trans people who for some reason can't stop talking about being Trans everywhere except dating apps where they just say female. Then wonder why at the end of the date you get mad because they have a penis. And in person every woman believes every man is just out to rape her so you get yelled at and embarrassed in the store.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's a no-win situation. If you even make eye contact with the wrong snowflake these days, they can ruin you. I am 62 and still working, and I don't even look at the snowflakes at work for this reason. I have two strikes against me, male and a "boomer". I am glad I am old.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Safer? You're insane.
edit on 5/3/2022 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I'm Asian and have known a lot of people from the Philippines.
No joke, my friend told me that white people have to becareful there because she knew of people
getting beheaded in certain areas!

Yes, I think that was in S Mindanao and had to do with the Abu Sayyaf (anti gov) organization, similar to the NPA(national peoples army) they were also hunted down and killed in Manila. Mindanao is very Muslim, hence the beheadings, wouldn’t recommend for expats. Although, I know foreigners that have lived there for years with no problems.

You’re are right though that foreigners need to be cautious of their location and aware of their surroundings.

I don’t go to S Chicago or Compton to hang either.

edit on 3-5-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I don’t go to S Chicago or Compton to hang either.

Been to S Chicago many times, it's not like it used to be. Some portions are getting very gentrified.
I think crime is equally spread out these days.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

Safer? You're insane.

Then prove it with some links or your firsthand experience which you failed to provide the first time I asked you.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh

HI! With a smile.

How dare you both smile and say hi, don't you know how inappropriate that is?
You have to pick one or the other, but never both at the same time.
Have you no decency, no shame, no self control!
The horror, how can any woman work in those conditions......

Hi !

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Simple truth. Nature brightly colors dangerous things. If you have blue, pink, orange, red, or any other un-natural color of hair, any strait dude with half a brain would have to be on drugs to hit on the woman.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You can't make this stuff up. I've seen several articles/videos on social media about how American women are traveling overseas because foreign men know how to flirt, which includes CATCALLING...........

Ummmm wait a minute.. Isn't this what women were complaining about this whole time? It appears all the young ones now don't like that they are being completely ignored by men, and miss that attention.

Poor guys have no clue what to do. If they flirt with the wrong ticking time bomb they will be shunned, cancelled, lose their job, or beat up by a bunch of people screaming PREDATOR!

That is why you get guys going MGTOW. There was a 68 page discussion on ATS a long time ago about all this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Mike Pence rule is starting to look prescient.

More and more guys are going to check out as time goes on. Mark my words.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
That is referred to as the Senator Bob Packwood Method. Works every time, one tenth of the time.

a reply to: PiratesCut

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Still can't upload images. Bad cert.

I didn't even know strop died... RIP old mate... aged 80. How time doth us short when things do fly so fast..

bloody funny bloke he was... despite being hoges sidekick.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I can't flirt. My wife would temporarily self identify as Lorena Bobbitt.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Women thought by now men would be aware, that men simply can't do it correctly.
Please save your brain cells - whatever you determine, the answer will be "WRONG".

I am but a messenger.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Women thought by now men would be aware, that men simply can't do it correctly.
Please save your brain cells - whatever you determine, the answer will be "WRONG".

I am but a messenger.

posted on May, 4 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Todays Young Women are having Nightmares about the " Wall " . Feminism is Responsible with No Regrets . Sad Really .....

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join