It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nightmare - mRNA Vaccines Produce Persisting Spike Protein

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Whenever someone labels me “antivax” the next thing they say has already lost a measure of credibility.

I have to ask myself-If they are that wrong and opinionated about the first thing they say what else are they wrong about?

People are not suggesting you or others are antivax against ALL vaccines. It is just a quick way to currently label people who do not want the COVID vaccine. I guess people instead of saying antivax can say "He who doesn't trust or want SAR-2 vaccine".

I also see a lot of "pro-vax" used just because someone isn't fully in the "He who doesn't trust or want SAR-2 vaccine" crowd. I also see in almost every reply to me some derogatory comment, so I guess my simple answer here is just roll with it unless you have some pronoun you would like used to describe the group you may be in.

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I think the idea that you have to have a degree to understand something is a way to justify institutional authority, and those authorities try to instill that idea to maintain power, but it's completely untrue.

I completely agree.

Your explanation of myocarditis and pericarditis makes a lot of sense. I was focusing on the inflammation, but I can see where enough damaged heart tissue would result from what you explain.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 28 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
These greedy callous pharmaceutical executives AT THIS MOMENT are seeking approval to inject babies/children ages 0 to 6 with these hideous drugs, masquerading as "vaccines"!

Source: apnews.com...

Does anyone doubt that our Satan-Nazi inspired Walensky/Fauci CDC-FDA will approve Moderna's request?

<< 1  2   >>

join