It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nightmare - mRNA Vaccines Produce Persisting Spike Protein

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dr. Ryan Cole, a pathologist that exams 40,000 biopsies a year made an analysis of the mRNA used in the Covid-19 "vaccines" and explained how it's not real mRNA and this causes the body to handle it differently:

“[In] normal mRNA, you have cells making messages all day long … mRNA is generally broken down within minutes to maybe an hour or two. mRNA should not persist”

“But when you put this synthetic pseudouridine [in your body],” said Cole. “The body doesn’t know what to do with it, and it looks at it and says, ‘Hmm, I don’t know what to do. So I’m not going to break it down.’ And so it evades that breakdown process, and it also evades an immune response. But it also turns down our immune system, which is not a good thing because other things—cancers, viruses—get to wake up.”

Cole said that he had seen an uptick in cancers that he shouldn’t be seeing. In addition, he has seen elevations and clotting factors persisting for a long time post-vaccination.

Dr. Robert Malone echo's Dr. Cole's sentiments about the synthetic mRNA:

“These molecules have genetic elements similar to those of natural mRNA, but they are clearly far more resistant to the enzymes which normally degrade natural mRNA, seem to be capable of producing high levels of protein for extended periods, and seem to evade normal immunologic mechanisms for eliminating cells which produce foreign proteins which are not normally observed in the body,”

We know the spike proteins persist for at least 60 days, but Dr. Cole has recently stated that German doctor, Dr. Arne Burkhardt, discovered the spike protein could persist for 128 days. We were originally assured that it was only a few days, then it became weeks, then months, now it's up to nearly a half of a year. It wouldn't be surprising if we saw it was persistent for life at this point.

The mechanism for this can be seen as well as reverse transcription was observed within 6 hours in human liver cells. Once the mRNA is transcribed to nuclear DNA, it could be read again from the DNA to manufacture spike proteins once again.

“And the spike [protein] that [mRNA vaccines] make induces pathologic changes in the body. It can cause clotting,” said Cole. “We hear these young people dying clots, micro clots, not normal types of clots. These are a unique type of clot that persists, chokes off the body of oxygen, chokes up body parts, inflames the heart, causes heart attacks, causes strokes, causes cancers in young age groups … Unusual things that shouldn’t be happening and are likely related to a synthetic, genetically modified sequence that we’re putting into the bodies of billions of people.”

SOURCE

SOURCE VIDEO

edit on 27-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Now, at the risk of incurring your ire, this Dr Ryan Cole?

healthfeedback.org...

Who next, Dr Robert Malone?

Or have already done that one?

Oh, yes you did.

Quelle surprise!
edit on 27-4-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
I cannot for the life of me now remember the name of the female Doctor, who used to be in the US Navy and her role was in research of vaccines, virology etc. She was around way from the beginning of all this.
She said the original virus was man made. She was also the first person I heard say, when they were about to start the roll out of the vaccines, that there was "no 'off switch;" as she called it, to the spike protein and it would continue to replicate itself.
I haven't seen any interviews with her for a while. But having said that, it's getting nigh on impossible to find any of 'The Old Guard' now.
Rainbows
Jane

PS, just watched the video. My God Cole has aged suddenly!

edit on pm41America/ChicagoWednesday2022-04-27T13:08:12-05:0001America/Chicago04000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
Now, at the risk of incurring your ire, this Dr Ryan Cole?

healthfeedback.org...

Who next, Dr Robert Malone?

Or have already done that one?

Oh, yes you did.

Quelle surprise!

Health Feedback? You mean W H O sponsored Health Feedback?

Ooookay

"Quelle surprise"

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Plenty of other sources are available.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

You picked that one, not me.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

You would not like any source that was at all critical.

(post by justsomerandomdude removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by justsomerandomdude removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
So you think the member should refrain from involvement in a public discussion and if it was up to you would be removed altogether?

Does this apply to everyone who does not think the same as you or just carpy?

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude

a reply to: justsomerandomdude

I didn't say any of that but never mind.

It's French based site, not a UK one.

I'll post wherever I like, thanks.

Who is "we"?

Of course, it's fine for the OP to constantly post anti Vax propaganda? And not to be called out?

No, I'm not "paid".

It's against T & C's to suggest such a thing, by the way.

its funny how democide is not against T&C....

also funny how anytime you people are called out.. you CRY T&C... rofl

also the op is just posting information he has found to be of some use and decides to share it with the community... why must you post against what he says in every post? just move on? you do understand that the majority of people here do not care for your responses and i personally beleive that you should be ignored and removed from this site for promoting the possibility of democide.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

one thing i've learned in this life time is.... patterns do not lie.....

it goes for anyone who continues to spew MSM talking points as if its being read from a script... IF i wanted that type of information i would just google it.... I personally do not see the point of talking about the same crap over and over on a conspiracy website.. the majority of us are here because we want something different then that... Rather it be real or fake... thats for US to decide.. NOT the same 5 PEOPLE who do/say the exact same thing over and over and over...

you must understand how annoying it is to hop into a thread and then within a few posts you have a guy that just googles what the op is talking about and then posts the first thing that comes up! when the majority of these sites are funded by the very same people who are pushing the vax and or have some ties to it..

once again i do not have a side on this matter BUT i do know what i witnessed inside wuhan... which is why im here on this site... and it makes me question the true reality of this matter...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: justsomerandomdude
I personally do not see the point of talking about the same crap over and over on a conspiracy website..

How many anti-vax threads a day are you okay with?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not reported you, just saying.

What is "democide"?

Nice that you claim to speak for the majority on here.

You want me "removed from this site"?

Ever heard of free speech?

Apparently, your not a fan of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

why are you labeling them anti-vax? from what i see the majority of the posts are about the possibility of the danger that the covid 19 vax might present. NOT all vaccines.. im down to read both sides of this matter... but when its the same people over and over going out of their way to say the same crap over and over... it makes me question their purpose.

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-4-2022 by justsomerandomdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

And this is actually happening? Where?

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"Im down to read both sides of this matter."

Come off it, mate

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

And this is actually happening? Where?

im not saying it is.. im saying its a possibility.. its not like it would be the first time this has happened...

posted on Apr, 27 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

"Im down to read both sides of this matter."

Come off it, mate

i dont understand this reply?

im totally for reading both sides.. its quite enjoyable to see different peoples logic and opinions.. but not when its the same crap over and over lol...

<<   2  3 >>

join