It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama admits the world's population has been used as guinea pigs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dutch news, video included:
www.ninefornews.nl...

English video of the speech:
youtu.be...

Translated from dutch for easy reading.

Former US President Barack Obama gave a speech at Stanford University on Thursday about 'digital disinformation'. He compared Putin to Hitler and claimed, among other things, that Trump instigated "a violent uprising" on January 6 last year. During the speech, Obama admitted that the rollout of the "corona vaccine" has been a kind of clinical trial. The injections are approved for emergency use and have hardly been studied. “Despite the fact that we have tested the vaccine on billions of people worldwide, one in five Americans is still willing to put themselves at risk rather than get vaccinated,” the former president said.

Obama claimed people die "because of misinformation." “Disinformation is a threat to our democracy and it will remain so unless we work together to do something about it,” he wrote on Twitter. twitter.com...

Ofcourse also Obama has a finger in the pot.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

Obama is a world class liar. He violated U.S. law in 2016 for Russia/Putin.

Encouraged Digital Propaganda: www.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Illinois congressman from Kenya?

Lol

That article back in 2004ish. I read it, had it, had bought it in Champaign Urbana before traveling.

The slimy biotech, gmo, plant poisons, largely came from research here..

And once you see how many Chinese students are there you come away thinking we must be allies to have this many foreign students.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

But since he wasn't the president when it happened you can't blame him for it or hold him responsible for it.

a kind of clinical trial.

The key word here is "kind", not an actual trial, just something that seems like one.

This is just him saying that it's a new ground being trod, not that that an actual trial is being conducted.

Given how there is no control group, and how follow up data isn't being collected, the vax isn't an actual trial.

Where I live we're more efficient, we'd already completed the standard trials before America had, so when we pushed out the vax it was a final finished product that met all of the normal criteria that would be expected of any vax.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LastFirst

once you see how many Chinese students are there

The same could be said for just about any large academic institution in any first world country.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Still with the ODS.

LOL!

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

…Where I live we're more efficient, we'd already completed the standard trials before America had, so when we pushed out the vax it was a final finished product that met all of the normal criteria that would be expected of any vax.

Does your health authority have longterm data across all age groups in order for people to gauge potential risks versus benefits?

If not, how can you provide truly informed consent?

“Ordinarily it takes 10 years to invent a vaccine. The main reason is because you’ve got to give it to a lot of healthy people on a massive scale,” said Paul Hudson, CEO of the French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi.
m

Source

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Does your health authority have longterm data across all age groups in order for people to gauge potential risks versus benefits?

Yes, because we were already researching this technology before the pandemic so we already knew a lot about it.

“Ordinarily it takes 10 years to invent a vaccine. The main reason is because you’ve got to give it to a lot of healthy people on a massive scale,” said Paul Hudson, CEO of the French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi.

Maybe 20 years ago, or with a vax for something that only effects poor people in Africa. The shot for Zicca was finished in less than a year when people in California thought that it might infect them next.

A lot of the time spent researching vaxxes is simply waiting around twiddling your thumbs while you wait for permission to do something, money to do something, or for access to a trial group. Our government simply threw money at it till stuff got done, and because we don't have a partisan system like in the US things got done quickly without everyone looking for an angle.

The US might have beaten us if it weren't an election year. Do you think that it's a coincidence that the shot didn't get pushed out to the general public in time for Trump to claim credit?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, I don't see proper testing to show that the mRNA technology used to make these vaccines was done properly. In fact, I see a lot of research done over the years that showed this mRNA had negative side effects in studies. I don't know what happened to our government regulators that they would have allowed these new types of vaccines to be injected into so many people without properly assessing the evidence. It is almost like watching "The Island of Dr. Moreau" movie. I think that they need to a psychological evaluation of the people running the CDC, NIH, and FDA

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

…Yes, because we were already researching this technology before the pandemic so we already knew a lot about it.

Fair enough, where can I find the longterm data across all age groups for the use of mRNA technology then?

I’d just like a read.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The key word here is "kind", not an actual trial, just something that seems like one.

This is just him saying that it's a new ground being trod, not that that an actual trial is being conducted.

Given how there is no control group, and how follow up data isn't being collected, the vax isn't an actual trial.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

They are doing their best to ensure that there isn’t a control group. The unvaccinated are the control group.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

No matter what answer I give you will likely say that the data isn't long term enough for you. If I give you 5 years you will ask for 10. If I give you 10 you will ask for 20.

Just read the Wikipedia page on the technology and check the links out at the bottom.

There are no long term studies with children as far as I'm aware.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck…

They are doing their best to ensure that there isn’t a control group. The unvaccinated are the control group.

That's just it, it doesn't look like a duck. It's got four legs and is answering to my moose call.

This isn't what a trial looks like. There simply isn't enough control. The data would be totally invalid. It would be so badly contaminated with red hearings that you couldn't get much out of it. A real trial would have protocol to monitor things like adverse reactions to other drugs. You have to fill in all kinds of forms before you start. Did you fill out any forms?

If they wanted to do a trial then they'd just do a trial in the normal way. There's more than enough people to sign up for one. there simply is no need to do something like you are suggesting, it would be expensive and wouldn't get good data. You'd be better of simply telling people that it's a new type of flu shot and paying them 10 bucks a week to keep a journal of whatever it was that they were using as a protocol.

The unvaxxed aren't a control group because they're not under any sort of control. That's just not how you do a trial.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: LastFirst

once you see how many Chinese students are there

The same could be said for just about any large academic institution in any first world country.

So not in China right?

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Crackalackin

I've been to a Chinese university, they're just as good as their US equivalents.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
It was always classified as an experimental treatment approved under the national emergency authorization protocols which assert that "something is better than nothing" because "nothing" is what our society had for several months of lockdowns.

posted on Apr, 22 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Your only a Guinea pig if you let someone inject you with an experimental vaccine. As for my self, just say no thanks.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.ukcolumn.org...

@ 01:15:59 - Obama Admits Covid Jabs Are Experimental And Gaslights the Public

Sources:

Obama Stanford University Speech: - stanford.io...

Scientific Paper: - www.sciencedirect.com...

Obama Tweet: - twitter.com...

Obama Tweet 002: - twitter.com...

BI Article: - brownstone.org...
edit on 23-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So true

a reply to: Nickn3

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Obama wasn't in office, he's not "admitting" to anything, he's just a private citizen expressing a poorly worded opinion.

<<   2 >>

join