It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - Leaked Video From 2020 Shows AstraZeneca CEO Explain Millions Should Not Be Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Between WW3, depopulation jabs, economic destruction through inflation and great reset policies designed to destroy so you can "build back better", it's hard to say what the kill shot will be.

Don't forget about the testicle shrinking sars2 and for that it doesn't matter if you are vaccinated or not.
edit on 19 4 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Haven't seen one vaccinated person die. I have seen enough Covid patients die! This is BS! From First hand experience!

I know nobody who has died from covid. I know people from all around the world. Actually I know nobody who had covid either. Some healthy ones tested positive others had a winter cold.
Now what?

That said, if you have eyesight, maybe a short glance at official sites such as VAERS or the the UK's NHS and government website or even Pfizer's own report should tell you exactly how many thousands have died directly from the jab.
Be careful though, only about 1% are reported, so you've got to do a little multiplication to get to the real number.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Haven't seen one vaccinated person die. Haven't also seen one covid person die. But everywhere people work it´s always the same story now. Many of the jabbed and boostered are repeatedly ill all the time and can´t work while the unvaccinated have to work their backs off to keep the businesses running. Doesn´t matter which job, which kind of work. How about that fact? All BS again?

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
Same. I have friends from all over the usa and a few got covid, the worst thing they said was they couldn't taste anything. Aunts, uncles, nephews, nieces, I have plenty, no deaths maybe a few sicknesses.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

It's not really a bombshell, it's from 2020 when the vax was brand new. He's covering his backside by saying that this wasn't his idea.

Typically corporate behavior. He's passing the buck if anything goes wrong and creating plausible deniability.

Notice that he does not cite any actual evidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Haven't seen one vaccinated person die. I have seen enough Covid patients die! This is BS! From First hand experience!

I know nobody who has died from covid. I know people from all around the world. Actually I know nobody who had covid either. Some healthy ones tested positive others had a winter cold.
Now what?

That said, if you have eyesight, maybe a short glance at official sites such as VAERS or the the UK's NHS and government website or even Pfizer's own report should tell you exactly how many thousands have died directly from the jab.
Be careful though, only about 1% are reported, so you've got to do a little multiplication to get to the real number.

These systems tend to over report on deaths. The uk had to knock about 20 percent off of their death total for covid a while back.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Same here, nobody had more than mild flu like problems for the vax, but my home town was hit hard by delta. Not knee deep in dead bodies, but enough for the government to put the entire area on a harsher lockdown.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I've never seen the curvature of the earth! But I have seen a lot of flatness! Earth is flat! From First hand experience!

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Get vaccinated to protect people around you.
Maybe the general population is really this stupid.

Nailed it

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Get vaccinated to protect people around you.

If this didn't scream disinformation I'm not sure what will. Vaccines protect YOU.

I'm not sure why this didn't get stopped in it's tracks from day one. Maybe the general population is really this stupid.

Pure propaganda.

posted on Apr, 20 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Hecate666

Now what?

These systems tend to over report on deaths. The uk had to knock about 20 percent off of their death total for covid a while back.

No mate, I just told you, they underreport. Plus Pfizer's own report would gain nothing frim overreporting.
It's one thing to ignore everything you don't want to hear, but it's another to constantly spew misinformation that can be priven to be that, within seconds.
No person can be this stubborn in the face of facts unless...

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 4/21/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Spam
edit on 4/21/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
These systems tend to over report on deaths.

Actually, while the percentage of reported adverse events that turn out to be inaccurate is almost certainly less than 100%, the number of adverse events reported is believed by reputable authorities to be orders of magnitude higher than the numbers actually reported, and in the case of these jabs it is likely far higher, due to the reports of hospital administrators (and sometimes doctors themselves) actively preventing other doctors and nurses from reporting such events.

This means that the true number of adverse events, including deaths and permanent life-changing disability, is far, far greater than the numbers shown in these systems.

Welcome to the real world.
edit on 23-4-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join