It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell - Leaked Video From 2020 Shows AstraZeneca CEO Explain Millions Should Not Be Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Project Veritas strikes again. This time with a stunner where the AstraZeneca CEO is recorded saying that millions of people, particularly those with autoimmune conditions cannot receive the vaccine. These people are considered immunocompromised. However, the WHO guidelines recommended that immunocompromised individuals receive the vaccine. It turns out you can't just have a one sized fits all approach in medicine. Those with autoimmune conditions tend to have overactive immune systems and high levels of inflammation. The activity of the vaccines would then increase that immune system activity and have the potential to make things much worse.

We also know that getting an exemption for almost any medical reason was damn near impossible. From many accounts there wasn't a single doctor in all of California who would write one. Some did receive them, but most did not. I know many who were coerced into taking it regardless of their health conditions. These people are acutely aware of their own health and most are going to want to avoid experimental vaccines that mess with their dysregulated immune systems.

Project Veritas has obtained a December, 2020 company-wide Zoom call during which AstraZeneca CEO, Pascal Soriot, discusses complications with COVID vaccines that contradict guidance from health officials on the matter such as the World Health Organization.

A source within pharmaceutical giant, AstraZeneca, has provided Project Veritas with a 2020 recording of an internal company-wide Zoom call in which CEO, Pascal Soriot, makes statements about vaccine compatibility that contradict guidance from health agencies and organizations such as the World Health Organization.

If you have an immune disease, lupus or some other immune condition, you cannot – or multiple sclerosis, you can’t be vaccinated,” Soriot says in the clip. “So, there are millions of people in the world that will need a protection that cannot be coming from a vaccine.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This would indeed be a bombshell if true.

Why does the audio sound choppy right around the most relevant points. The sceptic in me hears those stutters and I immediately think the sentences come from different recordings or different times in the recording that have been spliced together.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 7vendle

Why does the audio sound choppy right around the most relevant points. The sceptic in me hears those stutters and I immediately think the sentences come from different recordings or different times in the recording that have been spliced together.

Did you have your head shoved into a box of cereal at the time when you listened to this? Or was it something else.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 7vendle

I don't think it was edited, sounds like a phone call recording.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Sounds pretty clear... do you wear hearing aids?
If so, you might need your battery checked.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Are you saying that the audio sounds fine and the stutters are nothing to be concerned with?

although he sounds as if he is fluent in english, he sounds like someone who is thinking of the way of saying something that's not his native tongue which is french.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Get vaccinated to protect people around you.

If this didn't scream disinformation I'm not sure what will. Vaccines protect YOU.

I'm not sure why this didn't get stopped in it's tracks from day one. Maybe the general population is really this stupid.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply t: v1rtu0s0 I had this theory after research and refused to get it because I already had covid. I know to many with similar stories.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'd like to think this was going to be meaningful, but I just can't see it. Seriously, truth in this brave new Clownworld passes through the average person like a neutrino cloud blasting from the sun and missing every single atom as it simply passes through the earth as though it were not there at all.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Haven't seen one vaccinated person die. I have seen enough Covid patients die! This is BS! From First hand experience!

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Crying shame Astra Zeneca was in no position to advise the world's medical authorities about who couldnt take the shot and what treatments could help them. That would have lost money so technically it's illegal to tell the truth about any dangers their medical procedures could cause.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I know I have autoimmune problems. That is why I had such severe reactions to the flu shot. I have been managing it pretty well all along, I did not want to take meds that dampened my immune system so I have been using foods for decades to control it...structuring my diet around keeping it from going nuts. People have told me to eat foods to boost my immune system all along and I told them I can't because I do not want to build it's strength too much and it has kept me healthy most of the time by keeping it moderated.

Having close relatives plagued with autoimmune problems clued me in long ago to try to keep it dampened and I rarely got sick except when I got vaccines or took beta blockers... Between a cousin who had lupus, a brother with spondylitis, and a sister plagued with RA, I knew not to trigger it so I would have problems. I have in the last fifteen years done lots of research to try to understand more precisely how to control it. It takes a lot of time and observation and studying to accomplish that.

So, How many people have autoimmune diseases and do not have a clue they have them...I paid attention to family history and how my body reacts pretty well, having had an interest in medicine and healthcare since I quit pre-med back in the early seventies. If you are diagnosed with it, and take meds, the risk is low of a severe reaction to the vaccine, it is not these people who were in danger, it is those who were not yet aware they had inherited the risk or they did not pay attention to their family history. Getting my DNA done and loading the data into gene apps, the risk showed up immediately and verified I am at risk...but I already knew this but this info helped me to get an interest in researching more how to control it even better.

So the people who are unaware that they have autoimmune issues....especially those under forty who were actually healthy without needing to take a vaccine were at heightened risk of a severe reaction. Most people are not OCD with learning like I am....they felt healthy most times when it was being moderated and thought the vaccine might be good so got it and wound up with some complications.

WHO and the NIH and FDA and CDC should not have said it was perfectly safe when it could trigger a hyper reaction in these people who were not on immune suppression meds...if they were on immune suppression meds they would also have possibly have had a problem from an improper immune response too. These health agencies deceived the people and the heads of them should be replaced with honest people. Of course these high paid people will never admit they were wrong even though they were.

The vaccine is safe for the majority of people from what I got from reading the reports, in excess of eight percent of the people in the USA probably would do alright with it, others it could trigger long term effects and I think people have figured it out because lots of people skipped the second doses and boosters because they sensed something was not right with it. How many is twenty percent of three hundred thirty million? The more times they take the booster the more chance it could cause issues. And of course, many of those who would not take it might have known that close family members got a hyper reaction to the flu shot or maybe they themselves got sick from it. Sick does not just mean you get a breathing problem in ten minutes, it can take a day for symptoms to start coming on from an overreaction to the vaccine, mimicking the symptoms of a similar disease but severe in nature...a cytokine or bradykin storm.

We need new people at the top of these agencies, we got the kind of people in those positions that are experts at getting money for their agency and they are using this plandemic to boost income for their agencies.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all, or so we are told.
I live in a fairly upscale neighbourhood with three doctors that stop by
for whiskeys and a BS session quite regularly.
Living on an island with about a million people we have had 56 die with covid,
that is from the start.
None of my Dr friends have had any as patients.
They have experienced a few severe adverse reactions to the vaccine though.
More useless anecdotal evidence.

a reply to: Backagain

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Haven't seen one vaccinated person die. I have seen enough Covid patients die! This is BS! From First hand experience!

Oh. OK. So there we have it. Means it never happened.

Wrong.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: abigredneck
Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all, or so we are told.
I live in a fairly upscale neighbourhood with three doctors that stop by
for whiskeys and a BS session quite regularly.
Living on an island with about a million people we have had 56 die with covid,
that is from the start.
None of my Dr friends have had any as patients.
They have experienced a few severe adverse reactions to the vaccine though.
More useless anecdotal evidence.

a reply to: Backagain

No one said every batch is a bad one. I'm sure upscale neighborhoods get more placebo and saline batches.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Once we had the data showing how leaky the vaccines are, my opinion became that it didn't matter if everyone was vaccinated because it was still going to spread around. In my professional opinion, it's really just the high-risk people who should consider getting vaccinated and I disagree when he says, "If you have an immune disease, lupus or some other immune condition, you cannot – or multiple sclerosis, you can’t be vaccinated." Those are precisely the kinds of people who really need some protection from covid. I have some patients under my care who have those conditions and have been vaccinated. Their pre-existing medical conditions have progressed as I would expect them to with or without the vaccine. Although, some patients that I have on immunosuppresants have been unable to make sufficient antibodies from vaccination, others could. It really sucks for patients with lupus, or rheumatoid arthritis, or et cetera, if they don't have a sufficient immune response to the vaccine. Those people have to weigh the risks of leaving the house against those of staying in isolation. I have one patient with RA who has had covid twice and was vaccinated. She never would have even known she had covid when she did if she wasn't put in a situation that forced her into testing.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Your posts explains why so many people with minor medical conditions suddenly see those conditions morph into serious conditions some months after being vaccinated.

And others who think they didn't have anything wrong, suddenly experience a medical problem. (The problem was present but buried, or too minor to notice before the vaccine.)

Sometimes it's the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th vaccine that's the culprit. It's disgusting how the Pharmaceutical companies and the CDC/NIH/HHS know this, but want MONEY more than they want Americans to stay healthy.

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Most of the people in the US that support MRNA vaccinations, are the same people who voted for Joe Biden, and believe he is doing a wonderful job.
Question is: Which of those two will get them killed first?

posted on Apr, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Most of the people in the US that support MRNA vaccinations, are the same people who voted for Joe Biden, and believe he is doing a wonderful job.
Question is: Which of those two will get them killed first?

Between WW3, depopulation jabs, economic destruction through inflation and great reset policies designed to destroy so you can "build back better", it's hard to say what the kill shot will be.

<<   2 >>

join