It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You were right: They lied - Russel Brand nails it again.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Profit or the safety of us all? watch this, and you tell me. They used to say War is profitable... so are fake plandemics.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

The guy's pretty smart, but his frenetic delivery needs serious work.

Wife just hollered at me from another room, "Shut that guy off!!"

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   

When did he nail it the first time?

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
my question is, how many people on ATS actually got that vaxxx?

***I haven't been in here a very long time... but my first inclination would be that nobody or very few on this website actually got that vaxxx.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: resoe26

***I haven't been in here a very long time... but my first inclination would be that nobody or very few on this website actually got that vaxxx.

I would guess more then you think.

I got the j&j only because live Nation mandated it to continue working.

Dae

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: resoe26

There are many type of ATS'ers here, left & right, up & down, vaxed & anti-vax etc. I just wanted to take this opportunity to highlight that.

As to Russel Brand, I was intrigued at his change in position on the whole World Economic forum but that is about it, he is a total YouTuber. Sometimes he is funny but mostly not, constant stream of high energy voice - too much for me.

But... but he is saying what needs to be said (Big Pharma & Media corrupt... who knew!!) and needs to be said by someone already known by the general public.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Dae

Indeed there are.
but I do recall back when I first started visiting here (2012) that the vast majority of people on ATS were extremely skeptical about almost everything. With very EXTREME views. Maybe times have changed.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

There are many type of ATS'ers here, left & right, up & down, vaxed & anti-vax etc. I just wanted to take this opportunity to highlight that.

As to Russel Brand, I was intrigued at his change in position on the whole World Economic forum but that is about it, he is a total YouTuber. Sometimes he is funny but mostly not, constant stream of high energy voice - too much for me.

But... but he is saying what needs to be said (Big Pharma & Media corrupt... who knew!!) and needs to be said by someone already known by the general public.

Could not agree with you more on the assessment of Russell Brand. He is a little tough to watch sometimes, but he is definitely going against the mainstream grain and in some form biting the hand that feeds him. Hopefully, some of this is convincing others that do follow him somewhat.

Even though there is enough of a CT in me to entertain that it all is nothing but a sham, as his relevance fades, it's just upsetting the apple cart because he can.
edit on 18-4-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

heh I know what she means, he is frantic. but well known for it..

say hi to your missus, tell her I apologise

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme

When did he nail it the first time?

check his channel and you decide.

I don't think for you.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

A very mixed bunch have. two camps, really. well perhaps 3. Those that say I have a right to decide. Those who just get it. and those who get it to keep their jobs. A few stragglers who say they don't care, and ... weirdly have gone silent...

I haven't and will never. My immune system is already dead. Introducing a forced symptom will surely kill me, but so might the cold we call covid. I'll take my chances with fate, and not a political and very well funded so called medical company.

I live to be free, not to be freed.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

It's definitely his schtick, but I can see how a younger generation might get 'it" when delivered this way but haven't younger generations always operated at a frantic pace? Hopefully, it resonates with them because he ain't wrong, no matter what his motivations are.

We were lied to...

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dae

He's always been an over the top bloke. I don't dismiss him for that. What he portrays here are facts. Even if he goes mental a bit. And as he said, there needs to be open discussion about this. The establishments hiding facts et al, is what does turn people askew. It did me, so I looked into it myself. He is 100% on the ball.

And if you ever see him on the Big Fat Quiz of -insert theme- you can see he is a very smart bloke when he's even being ridiculous.

I do love the other poster who said his wife told him to turn it off.. haha..
sometimes you have to be a little bit mental to see the insanity of what's happening..

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

It's definitely his schtick, but I can see how a younger generation might get 'it" when delivered this way but haven't younger generations always operated at a frantic pace? Hopefully, it resonates with them because he ain't wrong, no matter what his motivations are.

We were lied to...

The younger generation are the future. They should be aware of the hypocrisy of government mandates, enforced regulations, and things that make the 1900 look like a walk in the park. We're treading new ground now. Leaders are caugh out in lies, but it's forgiven, politicians are caught being deviants, yet they tell us what to do with our own bodies.

The older generation, well I know a few who have been forced to keep being employed. That says it all for me. We are being lied to, forced into lockdowns, masks, quarantines... This is not a pandemic, it's a destroy your ability to be a natural human theology. We must obey. We must abide. We must go without -- Oh look out, Russia. WW3.

begone damned world. For I have nothing left to give, nor nothing left to offer... It's all a joke. I'm just sitting here eating popcorn, at this point. Unvaxxed and all.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

We were lied to...

The younger generation are the future. They should be aware of the hypocrisy of government mandates, enforced regulations, and things that make the 1900 look like a walk in the park. We're treading new ground now. Leaders are caugh out in lies, but it's forgiven, politicians are caught being deviants, yet they tell us what to do with our own bodies.

The older generation, well I know a few who have been forced to keep being employed. That says it all for me. We are being lied to, forced into lockdowns, masks, quarantines... This is not a pandemic, it's a destroy your ability to be a natural human theology. We must obey. We must abide. We must go without -- Oh look out, Russia. WW3.

begone damned world. For I have nothing left to give, nor nothing left to offer... It's all a joke. I'm just sitting here eating popcorn, at this point. Unvaxxed and all.

Not to get all sentimental as well as esoteric but the younger generations didn't always be so conformist as today's youth seem to be. Hell my generation in the 1980s didn't give a damn who the President was and our default thoughts on COVID mandates masks and the like, would have been it's a bunch of BS and we would have definitely ignored restrictions and hung out.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I grew up in the 70's. You are 100% correct.

I mean today's youth - who are being pulled apart be infringing zealots. That's gotta end somewhere, somehow.

When the news here shows kids in classrooms all masked up, it was strange at first.. now it's reality.

No sir, I don't like it.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I had to for work.
edit on 4 18 2022 by cre8chaos because: Trying to figure stuff out lol

edit on 4 18 2022 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 18 2022 by cre8chaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I didn't , neither did my mom as I talked her out of it
My dim brother unfortunately did though , several people warned him and he ignored the warnings

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And if you ever see him on the Big Fat Quiz of -insert theme- you can see he is a very smart bloke when he's even being ridiculous.

I do love the other poster who said his wife told him to turn it off.. haha..
sometimes you have to be a little bit mental to see the insanity of what's happening..

100%, and putting a plug in here for the Brit tele show 8 Out of 10 Cats, too, which Brand is on sometimes, and which I think is also often quite brilliant.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Lots did, for differing reasons

We are still here bitches!!

edit on 18-4-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join