It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci reveals: lockdowns are being used to get people vaccinated.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

I think people in China have been conditioned over centuries to be more docile and compliant to government orders.

Max Lockdown wouldn't work in America. Enforcement officials would be outnumbered by Irate Americans 5,000 to 1.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 03:34 AM
link   
We all do, highly effective... granted from our Mammas and our Papas... our immune system does a phenomenal job.

What do you think faucci has lied about?

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Randyvine2

Everyone will come into contact with the virus, and when they do it's better they have protection against it. Fauci is a huge lying scumbag .... but what he said here in this interview isn't anything nefarious.

edit on 17-4-2022 by Skepticape because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Sander1976

That quotes comes from your source's interpretation of what Fauci said, your source does not attribute those words to Fauci. Learn to English.

This is what Fauci said.

"I remember in the beginning they said - rightly - that they were doing better than the rest," Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again

The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected

And because people haven't been exposed because of the lockdown, you're dealing with an "immunologically naive" population

Everything else in the source was the source's interpretation of what Fauci said, not Fauci's words.

Fauci said the point of lockdowns is to limit the spread of covid until people get vaccinated and are protected. China's lockdowns worked, the problem was their vaccine sucks so people had no protection when the lockdowns ended. Anyone with a few working brain cells can see the source is making false, fake news claims, CNN would be proud.

yeah coz pzizer and jj are silver bullets.

come on man!

half my household has tested positive and we all had sino vac, 2 shots at least.

puleeze, doesn't nancy have covid?

my budin the uk had covid. had all his shots too.

testing is like biased polling.

let me ask. can one test positive and be asympomatic?

or have natural immunity and still test positive?

Yes, because with a PCR test it can find anything you want and is not meant to diagnose anyone. Said by the inventor of the PCR test himself. But he's dead now so we can't ask him any further questions.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There sheer amount of people simping for Fauci is astounding. It's like Stockholm syndrome. He isn't lying....this time.

I don't care if what he says is right or wrong, at this point, I have zero faith in what he says and yes, I'll be biased because I do not forgive people who lie multiple times over and over. It's the boy who cried wolf and if there is a wolf this time, oh well. I refuse to play that game.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976
They are preparing us for the next lockdown, this time it will be china style lockdown.

Nope, never gonna happen, not even close. Everyone I know that was in favor of the restrictions early on has been mostly red pilled, and admits the prior lockdowns and mandates did far, far more harm than any even perceived good.

No, no one I know will put up with it again.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Their vaccine is worse than ours ? Yikes!!! Must be the shiftiest vaccine ever made because ours are nothing to write home about.

posted on Apr, 17 2022 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

So you are such a strong believer in truth you support lies?

<< 1  2   >>

join