It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci reveals: lockdowns are being used to get people vaccinated.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Dutch link, videoclips included: www.ninefornews.nl...

English link: ussanews.com...

Lockdowns are being put in place to ease the pressure on healthcare, right? Error! They are used to get people vaccinated. At least that's what the American top arts Anthony Fauci says. On Wednesday, he let slip the truth about lockdowns on MSNBC: They are meant to scare people into getting their shot. He also praised the rock-solid lockdown in force in Shanghai. He said the lockdown is preventing the spread of infection. "I remember in the beginning they said - rightly - that they were doing better than the rest," Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again, he claimed.

The top US government adviser also said China's vaccines are "not good enough." “The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected,” Fauci claimed. And because people haven't been exposed because of the lockdown, you're dealing with an "immunologically naive" population, he said. Fauci therefore admits that extortion is a standing policy, responds Canadian lawyer David Freiheit.

**FAUCI**, our virus master talking # again. In the netherlands we have Marion Koopmans, she is spewing the same nonsense as Fauci.

They are preparing us for the next lockdown, this time it will be china style lockdown.
edit on Fri Apr 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

“The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected,” Fauci claimed.

The only way to be less than 0% effective is to intentionally spread the virus they claim to be trying to prevent.

Which I guess would be ONE way to help with the overpopulation problem... although as far as I can tell the virus itself isn't killing nearly as many people as the strokes the jab is causing.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sander1976

[...]

**FAUCI** is a menace to society of the highest order. The fact he kept his position after killing countless people ought to tell you something. Needlessly torturing animals, and experimenting on African American orphans, then killing 100's of thousands with AZT.

And now something a billion times worse.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Fri Apr 15 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sander1976

As much as I hate Fauci, he's right, the China vaccines suck, bad. And I read what he said in your source, which does not match the claim made. He never said they were being used to make people get vaccinated, he said they were used to allow time for people to get vaccinated so that they had protection when they got infected.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
So on the one hand we've got mad scientist that spreads genetically modified vaccines to keep us locked up and on the other side a dictator threatening to nuke us all if we stop him from invading countries shelling everyone to bits and pieces?

How can ever escape this madness if I can't board a plane , ship or car because I've got to be back home before midnight?

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Events fueling the dawn of The New World Order 🚬😎

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'll quote from the source.

' They are meant to scare people into getting their shot'

How do you know the china jabs are worthless?

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

edit on 15-4-2022 by Sander1976 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
How can ever escape this madness if I can't board a plane , ship or car because I've got to be back home before midnight?

Because of this cohona bs I can only travel in my own country. I am not allowed to go to another country without the EU CovID.

The netherlands is pretty small, for me there is no escape from the loonies

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes, that came from the writer, Fauci did not say that. Exactly why the article is trash, no better than CNN fake news.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I believe lockdowns will go over like sh$t through a fan if they try it again and they know it. Which is why I believe they won’t try them again. Maybe minimal in northern blue states, but places like Texas, not a chance. Businesses won’t and people won’t.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yes, that came from the writer, Fauci did not say that. Exactly why the article is trash, no better than CNN fake news.

Then my source is not correct, or translations are messed or buttered up.

Do you have another link to this interview Fauci gave?

edit:

ussanews.com...

I quote:

the real reason for lockdowns is not to contain the spread of a virus, but rather to force people to get vaccinated.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

That quotes comes from your source's interpretation of what Fauci said, your source does not attribute those words to Fauci. Learn to English.

This is what Fauci said.

"I remember in the beginning they said - rightly - that they were doing better than the rest," Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again

The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected

And because people haven't been exposed because of the lockdown, you're dealing with an "immunologically naive" population

Everything else in the source was the source's interpretation of what Fauci said, not Fauci's words.

Fauci said the point of lockdowns is to limit the spread of covid until people get vaccinated and are protected. China's lockdowns worked, the problem was their vaccine sucks so people had no protection when the lockdowns ended. Anyone with a few working brain cells can see the source is making false, fake news claims, CNN would be proud.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

That quotes comes from your source's interpretation of what Fauci said, your source does not attribute those words to Fauci. Learn to English.

This is what Fauci said.

"I remember in the beginning they said - rightly - that they were doing better than the rest," Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again

The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected

And because people haven't been exposed because of the lockdown, you're dealing with an "immunologically naive" population

In your statement what fauci really said, I quote.

'Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated'

What is there that I don't understand.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Lockdowns are being put in place to ease the pressure on healthcare, right? Error! They are used to get people vaccinated. At least that's what the American top arts Anthony Fauci says. On Wednesday, he let slip the truth about lockdowns on MSNBC: They are meant to scare people into getting their shot. He also praised the rock-solid lockdown in force in Shanghai. He said the lockdown is preventing the spread of infection. "I remember in the beginning they said - rightly - that they were doing better than the rest," Fauci said. Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again, he claimed.

The linked video of what Fauci actually said does not have any mention of lockdowns "scaring people".

The top US government adviser also said China's vaccines are "not good enough." “The problem is that the vaccines they use are not nearly as effective as the vaccines used in the United States, Britain, the EU and elsewhere. So they are not optimally protected,” Fauci claimed. And because people haven't been exposed because of the lockdown, you're dealing with an "immunologically naive" population, he said. Fauci therefore admits that extortion is a standing policy, responds Canadian lawyer David Freiheit.

Fauci also made no admission that "extortion is a standing policy", as is alleged by David Freiheit.

Fraudci, our virus master talking # again. In the netherlands we have Marion Koopmans, she is spewing the same nonsense as Fauci.

They are preparing us for the next lockdown, this time it will be china style lockdown.

Clearly, none of those things were actually said, and American authorities are not preparing for a China style lockdown.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

You are still lying about what Fauci said. Your initial post stated Fauci as saying ...

the real reason for lockdowns is not to contain the spread of a virus, but rather to force people to get vaccinated.

Complete lie.

Now you say ...

Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated

Another lie since you are intentionally cutting out half his quote to make it sound like he said something he did not.

'Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again'

So again, what Fauci said was lockdowns were limiting the spread of covid until people were vaccinated and had protection.

When you are less trustworthy than Fauci what does that say about you?
edit on 15-4-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Fraudci, our virus master talking # again. In the netherlands we have Marion Koopmans, she is spewing the same nonsense as Fauci.

Fraudci is a menace to society of the highest order. The fact he kept his position after killing countless people ought to tell you something. Needlessly torturing animals, and experimenting on African American orphans, then killing 100's of thousands with AZT.

And now something a billion times worse.

The disease is killing people, even now, two years after it started, 17,592 Americans have died of COVID-19 in the last 28 days, and more than 100 thousand worldwide. The disease is the true threat, it's death toll appeared well before the vaccines even existed.

You know who is really killing people? Those people who try to deny and sabotage every attempt to reduce the spread of the disease, and that try and encourage others to also reject any mitigation of the disease, they are the killers. It's like a psychopathic madness.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

But Fauci never said that.

The effectiveness of all vaccines (not just COVID-19 ones) are published and publicly available.

The ones mainly used in China against COVID-19 are; SinoVac, CanSino and SinoPharm vaccines. Check out the table in the following link:

COVID-19 vaccine efficacy summary - IHME

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
“Lockdowns are being used to make sure people get vaccinated“

How do lockdowns make sure people get vaccinated?

If someone doesn’t want to do something and another wants to “make sure” that they do it sounds like force or coercion to me.

“so you don't have a peak infection when you open things up again' “

So he would love to lock down until everyone goes mad and bows to the coercion involved in locking people up until they do something.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

They don't, and Fauci never said they do. The person you quoted cut part of the quote to make it sound like Fauci said something he didn't. OP is a liar.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is what Fauci said.

Everything else in the source was the source's interpretation of what Fauci said, not Fauci's words.

Fauci said the point of lockdowns is to limit the spread of covid until people get vaccinated and are protected. China's lockdowns worked, the problem was their vaccine sucks so people had no protection when the lockdowns ended. Anyone with a few working brain cells can see the source is making false, fake news claims, CNN would be proud.

yeah coz pzizer and jj are silver bullets.

come on man!

half my household has tested positive and we all had sino vac, 2 shots at least.

puleeze, doesn't nancy have covid?

my budin the uk had covid. had all his shots too.

testing is like biased polling.

let me ask. can one test positive and be asympomatic?

or have natural immunity and still test positive?

<<   2  3 >>

join