It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Begin Arriving in D.C. - Texas and Florida Are Protesting Biden Border Policies.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Then if they weren't prisoners and were voluntarily transported there is no issue.

As I said in my initial post, if Abbott was having these people transported against their will that's when issues arise.

It sounds like these people wanted to be transported though as it makes the trek to Florida easier.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

twitter.com...

Jen Psaki says illegal immigrants are “FREE TO TRAVEL” throughout the U.S. once they cross the border🤡🌎

edit on 07040730pm302022Wed, 13 Apr 2022 16:07:26 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I have a few questions about this. Are the immigrants voluntarily getting on the bus? If not, under what auspices is Abbott able to transport these people across state lines against their will?

It seems to me that would be considered kidnapping.

ETA: Now that I think about it, if he's transporting people across state lines against their will, it would be human trafficking.

The Abbott administration released more details, the program is completely voluntary. He can't force them on to buses.

I have a feeling not that many will volunteer, as most will want to stay in the southern states where their families are, and more of their culture resides.

source

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It was all just a distraction and show while he holds up goods at the border. Then he can blame Biden for supply issues at the grocery store.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday defied intensifying pressure over his new border policy that has gridlocked trucks entering the U.S. and shut down some of the world's busiest trade bridges as the Mexican government, businesses and even some allies urge him to relent.

The two-term Republican governor, who has ordered that commercial trucks from Mexico undergo extra inspections as part of a fight with President Joe Biden's administration over immigration, refused to fully reverse course as traffic remains snarled.

The standoff has stoked warnings by trade groups and experts that U.S. grocery shoppers could soon notice shortages on shelves and higher prices unless the normal flow of trucks resumes.

Link

It really didn't go as he expected as it tuned into a joke with the majority now in Florida and probably a behind the scenes squabble with DeSantis since he is getting the influx. Anything for a narrative on Fox I guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This are not migrant workers, I worked with migrant workers children years ago in the school system, migrants are actually workers on visa that move around in the nation during the farming season. They never stay long in one place, this are nipple suckers, they are here to take advantage of the taxpayer in the nation, they want housing, free money and care because they know America have a welfare system.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Soo illegals can travel free, but during the covid hype, these same corrupted piece of crap like Raggedy Ann were all for restricting tax payers American citizens from traveling interstate without vaccines.

The irony and the biggest slap on the face of American tax payers, how you like your democrat government now.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Klassified
You beat me to it Care.

Abbott = 1 Biden = 0

ETA: Looks like Florida is preparing to do something similar. Ron DeSantis: Funds in Place to Move 'Illegal Aliens' Out of Florida

Expect Arizona to do the same thing. Maybe send the million illegal aliens from Arizona to california.

Perfect bus them to sanctuary states and cities who are welcoming them with financial support and who say that they should be welcomed with open arms. Superb idea for every city that Biden used as a dumping ground when he flew planes loads of people who charged our borders on planes in the middle of the night without telling the cities/towns/states these invaders were being dumped on their doorstep to care for.

i noticed they all rode inside the planes too. unlike Afghanistan

but the pentagon is putting handholds on the outsides now.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It was all just a distraction and show while he holds up goods at the border. Then he can blame Biden for supply issues at the grocery store.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Wednesday defied intensifying pressure over his new border policy that has gridlocked trucks entering the U.S. and shut down some of the world's busiest trade bridges as the Mexican government, businesses and even some allies urge him to relent.

The two-term Republican governor, who has ordered that commercial trucks from Mexico undergo extra inspections as part of a fight with President Joe Biden's administration over immigration, refused to fully reverse course as traffic remains snarled.

The standoff has stoked warnings by trade groups and experts that U.S. grocery shoppers could soon notice shortages on shelves and higher prices unless the normal flow of trucks resumes.

Link

It really didn't go as he expected as it tuned into a joke with the majority now in Florida and probably a behind the scenes squabble with DeSantis since he is getting the influx. Anything for a narrative on Fox I guess.

Sounds like once again Dems are trying to make up excuses for store shelves being empty in the future by blaming Abbot. Anything for CBS and other leftist MSN narrative I guess.

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Snarl

Then if they weren't prisoners and were voluntarily transported there is no issue.

As I said in my initial post, if Abbott was having these people transported against their will that's when issues arise.

It sounds like these people wanted to be transported though as it makes the trek to Florida easier.

How could they be transported against their will? Didn't they WANT to migrate to the USA?

The president should be thanking Governor Abbot for sending his new friends to see him.
edit on 15-4-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

I suppose you can claim that, but it's very simple to find Abbott's quotes himself regarding his plan to do this, with backlash from other state senators, judges, food distributors, and truckers. During his increased inspections, he did not turn up any increase in drugs, illegals, etc. Again, this also backfired.

Yesterday after all the backlash he has changed course. Do you prefer a local news source?

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Friday repealed his traffic-clogging immigration order that backed up commercial trucks at the U.S.-Mexico border, after a week of intensifying backlash and fears of deepening economic losses.

Abbot acknowledged the trade slowdowns but showed no sign of regret. He said he was prepared to reimpose the inspections if Mexican states don’t hold up their end of the deal.

“I’m not hesitant to do so whatsoever,” Abbott said.

Click2Housto n
edit on 16-4-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Limousine liberals are pro-open borders as long as it doesn't impact them directly past supplying them with cheap labor housekeepers, gardeners and nannies. These governors should start sending them directly to the neighborhoods where these liberals live. You would see their position change astronomically fast.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011
Umm. Are you sure about that? This is about dairy farming in Iowa.

In every conversation I had with dairy farmers and industry insiders in northwest Iowa, it was taken as a fact that the local dairies are wholly dependent on undocumented labor. The low unemployment rate (it’s 2 percent in Osceola County), the low profit margins in the dairy business, and the global glut of milk that keeps prices low make hiring outside of the readily available pool of immigrants from Mexico and Guatemala unthinkable.

“Eighty percent of the Latino population out here in northwest Iowa is undocumented,” estimated one dairy farmer in the area who knows the Nunes family and often sees them while buying hay in nearby Rock Valley. “It would be great if we had enough unemployed Americans in northwest Iowa to milk the cows. But there’s just not.“I just look at the document—Hey, this looks like a good driver’s license, permanent resident card, whatever the case is—and that’s what you go with,” the farmer said. A second northwest-Iowa dairy farmer who knows the Nunes family told me, “They show you a Social Security card, we take out Social Security taxes. Where’d they get the card? I have no idea.

”Most workers start at fourteen or fifteen dollars an hour, the first farmer said. If dairies had to use legal labor, they would likely have to raise that to eighteen or twenty dollars, and many dairies wouldn’t survive. “People are going to go broke,” the farmer said. The story was similar in the poultry, meatpacking, and other agricultural industries in the area.

“I’ve talked to Steve King face-to-face, and that guy doesn’t care one iota about us. He does not care. He believes that if you have one undocumented worker on your place, you should probably go to prison and we need to get as many undocumented people out of here as possible.” (A spokesman for King did not respond to multiple interview requests.) The second dairy farmer, speaking of Trump’s and King’s views on undocumented immigrants, added, “They want to send ’em all back to Mexico and have them start over. What a crock of malarkey. Who’s gonna milk the cows?”

Esquire

That's just dairy farms in the Midwest as they stated it's prevalent in other industries and areas as well. I bet all the liberals who use undocumented maids around the country is probably not even a quarter of the farming industry use.

A meat production facility here uses undocumented workers. My daughter worked there as a product coordinator, she said the temp agency sends people who worked there a year before with a different name and ss # this time around. The owner of the company has a Trump flag on his 80,000 pick up. He's aware of it. She said, "We need workers, and the production floor workers only make 10 bucks an hour, no one local wants to be hired."

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Just as Texas Governor Abbott promised he would do...

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Abbott announced last week that he was directing the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) to transport migrants released from federal custody in Texas to the nation’s capital and other locations outside his state.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Did I hear the official welcoming the migrants to D.C. say "Here's a phone for you to use."? A Biden-Phone?

Meanwhile, Florida governor Ron DeSantis is preparing to begin transporting migrants to Joe Biden's home state of Delaware.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that he will send illegal immigrants who are "dumped" into the Sunshine State to sanctuary states like President Biden's home state of Delaware, which he represented for more than 35 years in the U.S. Senate.

DeSantis' remarks came after he began discussing the Biden administration's termination of the Title 42 health policy, which gave the administration the ability to bar people from entering the country during a health crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

From what I hear on FoxNews (90% of US media ignore this issue), over 18,000 migrants will begin streaming across our southern border EVERY SINGLE DAY, after May 24th, when the BIDEN administration opens the flood gates.

DHS/Border patrol says the system is funded/staffed to process 3,000 migrants @ day. Right now, they're seeing about 6,000 @ day. (Everyone is super stressed.. and HOT weather is coming.)

I think the migrants will like being close to the Administration that provided them free entry into the USA, along with free medical care, housing, and a monthly income.

Those who came before, who had to pay their dues, are probably very angry at Biden and his people.

-CareWeMust

7-19-2022 Update

D.C. Democrats are sounding the alarm!

At least 4 buses filled with migrants allowed in to America by Biden and Harris, are arriving in Washington D.C. from Texas, every single day now.

D.C. Dims are begging for help: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Let them stay at Bowser's property, Biden's property (DC and Delaware), and Kamala's VP Estate. Thousands of tents and dozens of port-a-potties can be hosted at those locations!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
FYI 9.15.2022

TEXAS is now sending its overflow migrants to live in VP Kamala Harris's neighborhood.

www.foxnews.com...

VP Harris now has some supporters here in the U.S., and they live close enough to say "Thank-you" in person to our border czar.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

They flew and sent them to Marthas Vineyard also from FL. Obama....Governor DeSantis says hi!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join