It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Begin Arriving in D.C. - Texas and Florida Are Protesting Biden Border Policies.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Just as Texas Governor Abbott promised he would do...

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Abbott announced last week that he was directing the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) to transport migrants released from federal custody in Texas to the nation’s capital and other locations outside his state.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Did I hear the official welcoming the migrants to D.C. say "Here's a phone for you to use."? A Biden-Phone?

Meanwhile, Florida governor Ron DeSantis is preparing to begin transporting migrants to Joe Biden's home state of Delaware.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that he will send illegal immigrants who are "dumped" into the Sunshine State to sanctuary states like President Biden's home state of Delaware, which he represented for more than 35 years in the U.S. Senate.

DeSantis' remarks came after he began discussing the Biden administration's termination of the Title 42 health policy, which gave the administration the ability to bar people from entering the country during a health crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic.

From what I hear on FoxNews (90% of US media ignore this issue), over 18,000 migrants will begin streaming across our southern border EVERY SINGLE DAY, after May 24th, when the BIDEN administration opens the flood gates.

DHS/Border patrol says the system is funded/staffed to process 3,000 migrants @ day. Right now, they're seeing about 6,000 @ day. (Everyone is super stressed.. and HOT weather is coming.)

I think the migrants will like being close to the Administration that provided them free entry into the USA, along with free medical care, housing, and a monthly income.

Those who came before, who had to pay their dues, are probably very angry at Biden and his people.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/13/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Know why they opened the borders? Illegal immigrants are considered to be bullet sponges. They're hoping 'angry Americans' will waste ammo on 'em.

There's no telling if TPTB are right or not. There'll be serious local competition for resources if the supply system shuts down for any appreciable amount of time.

If something BIG is coming, I imagine it's still a ways off.

edit on 1342022 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
You beat me to it Care.

Abbott = 1 Biden = 0

ETA: Looks like Florida is preparing to do something similar. Ron DeSantis: Funds in Place to Move 'Illegal Aliens' Out of Florida
edit on 4/13/2022 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Under democrat rule your country moves ever closer to the day it will implode.

If your military industrial complex are ignoring this obvious fact they are not bound to safeguard the sovereignty of your borders and do not share in the interests of the USA.

Either they are going along with it or they simply don't care.

The implications are staggering.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why weren't any Union Rep Organizers there to enlist them into those good Union jobs ???? 😁🕳️

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They need to drop them off at Nancy Pelosi's home and other Congress members' houses, and let them be responsible for them.

or better yet... send them back to Mexico.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Just as Texas Governor Abbott promised he would do...

A bus from Texas arrived in Washington, D.C. Wednesday morning, transporting dozens of illegal immigrants as part of Texas Gov. Greg Abbott’s new plan to counter federal immigration policies during an ongoing border crisis.

Abbott announced last week that he was directing the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) to transport migrants released from federal custody in Texas to the nation’s capital and other locations outside his state.

Did I hear the official welcoming the migrants to D.C. say "Here's a phone for you to use."? A Biden-Phone?

Meanwhile, Florida governor Ron DeSantis is preparing to begin transporting migrants to Joe Biden's home state of Delaware.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday that he will send illegal immigrants who are "dumped" into the Sunshine State to sanctuary states like President Biden's home state of Delaware, which he represented for more than 35 years in the U.S. Senate.

DeSantis' remarks came after he began discussing the Biden administration's termination of the Title 42 health policy, which gave the administration the ability to bar people from entering the country during a health crisis such as the COVID-19 pandemic.

From what I hear on FoxNews (90% of US media ignore this issue), over 18,000 migrants will begin streaming across our southern border EVERY SINGLE DAY, after May 24th, when the BIDEN administration opens the flood gates.

DHS/Border patrol says the system is funded/staffed to process 3,000 migrants @ day. Right now, they're seeing about 6,000 @ day. (Everyone is super stressed.. and HOT weather is coming.)

I think the migrants will like being close to the Administration that provided them free entry into the USA, along with free medical care, housing, and a monthly income.

Those who came before, who had to pay their dues, are probably very angry at Biden and his people.

-CareWeMust

Id give them a tent a sleeping bag and some food and forward them to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, tell them to camp there till the Big Guy figures out what to do with you

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You beat me to it Care.

Abbott = 1 Biden = 0

ETA: Looks like Florida is preparing to do something similar. Ron DeSantis: Funds in Place to Move 'Illegal Aliens' Out of Florida

Expect Arizona to do the same thing. Maybe send the million illegal aliens from Arizona to california.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Why weren't any Union Rep Organizers there to enlist them into those good Union jobs ???? 😁🕳️

Shortage of shovels. And all the computer coding classes are filled.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Under democrat rule your country moves ever closer to the day it will implode.

If your military industrial complex are ignoring this obvious fact they are not bound to safeguard the sovereignty of your borders and do not share in the interests of the USA.

Either they are going along with it or they simply don't care.

The implications are staggering.

The military is being focused on learning about how not to offend anyone, determine what is a real male versus a real female, appropriate hairstyles, worshiping their Commander in Chief, etc..

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

11:55pm

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Apparently Catholic Charities are on scene. The majority of people dropped off are buying bus tickets to Florida to reunite with their families.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

You know they were giving illegals JoBama phones before entering the US... so they can use a planned route to enter.

When they arrive, it's time for selfies.
Link: 👉 Illegal immigrants are literally TAKING SELFIES after crossing the border.

edit on 54045430am302022Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:54:41 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I have a few questions about this. Are the immigrants voluntarily getting on the bus? If not, under what auspices is Abbott able to transport these people across state lines against their will?

It seems to me that would be considered kidnapping.

ETA: Now that I think about it, if he's transporting people across state lines against their will, it would be human trafficking.
edit on 4/13/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

20K illegals crossing into border states per day vs. two busloads of illegals to DC per day.
Drop in the bucket....more symbolic than anything else.

Bus 2000 per day into DC and 2000 per day into Delaware...and then there will be some impact.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I did read that although they knew they were a political prop they volunteered because it's easier for them to get to Florida from DC than the border. I don't know if it is actually easier, but that is apparently what a few said.

Kind of crazy though. Brought from Texas to DC. They go to Florida, then some will be brought from Florida, wonder if they will go to Texas.

Seems like this may not be going according to plan.
edit on 13-4-2022 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The military is being focused on learning about how not to offend anyone, determine what is a real male versus a real female, appropriate hairstyles, worshiping their Commander in Chief, etc..

Ha!!

I saw one of them new ponytails the other day. The social experiment marches on.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I wonder if deSantis will say anything about Abbott indirectly funneling illegal immigrants into his state.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I have a few questions about this. Are the immigrants voluntarily getting on the bus? If not, under what auspices is Abbott able to transport these people across state lines against their will?

It seems to me that would be considered kidnapping.

ETA: Now that I think about it, if he's transporting people across state lines against their will, it would be human trafficking.

Last time I checked people who break the law also lose their rights to freedom of travel. Think of it more like a prisoner transport.

All that considered what do you call the Biden administration bussing/flying these same people into these cities in the dead of night in the first place?

Once again you have proven to us your inability for critical thought.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Can someone answer how many illegally entering the US per day from Mexico...constitute an 'invasion'?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join