It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants Begin Arriving in D.C. - Texas and Florida Are Protesting Biden Border Policies.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Probably, but not that we would hear. Seems like a comedy of errors. All Abbott did was give them a scenic bus ride to DC on their way to get to their families, mostly in Florida.
edit on 13-4-2022 by frogs453 because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
They need to drop them off at Nancy Pelosi's home and other Congress members' houses, and let them be responsible for them.

or better yet... send them back to Mexico.

Wonderful idea. Drop them off in front of Pelosi's house, Schumer's house, and every sanctuary city and state. They all say it is important to welcome the people who charged our border invasion style.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

The federal government has the authority to transfer prisoners across state lines. As far as I'm aware a state governor does not possess the same authority.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: carewemust
You beat me to it Care.

Abbott = 1 Biden = 0

ETA: Looks like Florida is preparing to do something similar. Ron DeSantis: Funds in Place to Move 'Illegal Aliens' Out of Florida

Expect Arizona to do the same thing. Maybe send the million illegal aliens from Arizona to california.

Perfect bus them to sanctuary states and cities who are welcoming them with financial support and who say that they should be welcomed with open arms. Superb idea for every city that Biden used as a dumping ground when he flew planes loads of people who charged our borders on planes in the middle of the night without telling the cities/towns/states these invaders were being dumped on their doorstep to care for.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It's kind of funny also that as these people are in the documentation process, so normally they would be assisted in Texas to get where they wanted to go, but instead Texas used their tax dollars for the busses and to feed them on the 30 hour trip instead of the usual federal and charity money assisting them.
edit on 13-4-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The federal government has the authority to transfer prisoners across state lines. As far as I'm aware a state governor does not possess the same authority.

You forget, according to the Biden administration these are not prisoners, they are immigrants escaping from bad situations and are as far as Biden/California/Pelosi/Democratic Party are concerned they are asylum seekers.

Busing them closer to their families for free is simply what the federal government is doing. Except Biden is doing it in secret at night by the plane loads without telling anyone they are dumping these people on their doorsteps.

So according to Democratic Party liberal progressives this is simply taking people to safe places for sanctuary and support. Not a single Democrat would label them criminals or prisoners. So that argument can not be made. DC has declared itself a sanctuary city and thus openly encourages people who charge our borders without permission to reside and take sanctuary in DC. So Texas is simply doing what DC says they want to happen. I think busing people who invade our borders without permission to sanctuary cities is being humanitarian as these sanctuary cities want these people in droves and welcome them with open arms. What better place is there for these people who haven't been vaccinated or tested for COVID?

edit on 4/13/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
It's kind of funny also that as these people are in the documentation process, so normally they would be assisted in Texas to get where they wanted to go, but instead Texas used their tax dollars for the busses and to feed them on the 30 hour trip instead of the usual federal and charity money assisting them.

DC is the very heart of federal money and deems themselves the largest and most efficient charitable organization in the US. So taking the people who charge the border to the source of federal funding is simply being efficient and the most charitable think Texas could do.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They weren't prisoners.

That's what the problem is.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

But they aren't staying there. They are getting on busses to go other states anyway, mostly Florida. He really didn't "hurt" DC in any way.

I mean it's a great photo op and talking point for Fox if they don't follow up with the rest of the story though.
edit on 13-4-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

But they aren't staying there. They are getting on busses to go other states anyway, mostly Florida. He really didn't "hurt" DC in any way.

I mean it's a great photo op and talking point for Fox if they don't follow up with the rest of the story though.

So what? The point wasn't to hurt DC it was to take the people TX could not longer handle because of the enormous invasion like numbers to the source of the most compassionate people on the planet to care for them, the Democratic Party governing body. So sad if the people who invaded the US choose not to stay at the source of all freebies, federal dollars, and where they are truly and wholeheartedly wanted, and where abides the deep compassion of liberal/progressives.

I think to make DC happy it should happen over and over as DC is a sanctuary city that wants people who charge the borders in numbers that are invasion like and haven't been vaccinated or tested for COVID, or checked for criminal records, to take refuge and live in their cities.

This is what DC wants and voted for. Why not allow TX to give it to them and for southern states to give to all the other cities and states who voted to be sanctuary cities with open arms for the unvaccinated, untested for COVID, unchecked for criminal records or gang membership.

edit on 4/13/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My theory on why they opened the border. Their conservatives in blue states are leaving and this is a way to keep their congressional numbers up or even increase them.

Now the Correct place to drop them off is in front of joe Bidens Delaware address. Every state should drop off every one of them on his lawn.

It would end tomorrow.

edit on 13-4-2022 by iwanttobelieve70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

But the majority ended up going to the other state whoseGovernor doesn't want them. And the people apparently wanted to be reunited with their family who probably wants them more than strangers and rather than "stay at the source of all the freebies"

Some may end up back in Texas anyway. Just not sure that this ended up the way Abbott planned.
edit on 13-4-2022 by frogs453 because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can someone answer how many illegally entering the US per day from Mexico...constitute an 'invasion'?

My sources inside Texas say that Abbott is changing the name Texas to Ukrain so Biden will protect their border.
edit on 13-4-2022 by DBCowboy because: Day drinking

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

edit on 13-4-2022 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can someone answer how many illegally entering the US per day from Mexico...constitute an 'invasion'?

My sources inside Texas say that Abbott is changing the name Texas to Ukrain so Biden will protect their border.

MY sources said Abbot was is also asking Poland for MIGs...but Biden stopped the deal.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

MY sources said Abbot was is also asking Poland for MIGs...but Biden stopped the deal.

If Texas changed its name to China maybe Biden would start obeying.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This might work out for all the service industry labor shortages in DC. Places like Denny's are the hardest hit.

And If they get sanctuary and a green card for being used as political leverage (what democrats will do) they can then walk into employment with minimal english.

komonews.com... t-covid-pandemic-chilis-dennys-technology-device

edit on 13-4-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Probably won't work sending them to the White House,they might be
putting those fences back up as we are typing.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

But the majority ended up going to the other state whoseGovernor doesn't want them. And the people apparently wanted to be reunited with their family who probably wants them more than strangers and rather than "stay at the source of all the freebies"

Some may end up back in Texas anyway. Just not sure that this ended up the way Abbott planned.

Doesn't matter. I say keep giving them free bus rides to sanctuary cities who say they really want the people who came across the border without permission, without being vaccinated, without being checked for COVID as Biden directed. Take them where they are dearly wanted and will be welcomed as promised with open arms.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: putnam6

Probably won't work sending them to the White House,they might be
putting those fences back up as we are typing.

Nah, the Biden administration and Pelosi are more afraid of US citizens than people who invade the borders in numbers so large and groups so large it qualifies as an invasion, and those among them that are gang members , dealers and COVID positive people. The fences only go up when US citizens come to town. Biden and Pelosi think that people who cross the border without permission, unchecked for COVID or criminal activities are saints compared to long term US citizens who they are terrified of.

edit on 4/13/22 by The2Billies because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join