It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH THE WATER documentary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22
a reply to: nerbot

True, but I didn't consider those as directly ingesting contaminated water. Unless it remains on plates, cutlery, etc., or is absorbed through the skin. Yes, brushing could be a possibility...

Not sure how it would work with respect to snake venom, but you will absorb far more contaminants like chlorine and fluoride through the skin by bathing in it than you ever will by drinking it.

That is why we got a whole house purification system with the fluoride removal option long ago, when we had our first child.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I too am skeptical of it being circulated by way of public water systems, but the rest of it makes sense.

Including it in the secret formula of the shots would be easy, and it's entirely possible that the GOF work could have included it.

Put some on the tips of those nose jabs, and it might work very well. Throw in some graphene oxide, and you have a great formula for experiments.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Blend a big bowl of something like "Cheerios" and mix it with water in a transparent container. Then use a magnet on the outside to accumulate the ferrous material.

Yeah, they also mix wood pulp (they call it cellulose) in your food too, to add 'fiber', something else we've been told is essential to health, while the truth is in fact just the opposite.

You won't eat muck like that again if you're smart.

Yeppers. That's why I love the carnivore diet... nothing but dry brined ribeyes, strips, sirloins, and my home made pemmican for me from now on.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
One big question I have is... just how much would have to be added to any one public water system to have an impact?

Seems like it would have to be a huge, huge amount, which would quickly get diluted the further from the point of introduction it got.

Seems like it would be extraordinarily difficult logistically.

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: monkcaw

I’ve been looking into snake venom on my own since I watched the vid and it’s quite disturbing how much of this makes sense.

Putting it in the water would mean that it is being shipped mixed along with another product like fluoride or chlorine unless everyone in the industry is in on it.

Has anyone got a rapid test that could be used to test your tap water?

I’m on the hunt for some kits now.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don’t like the word skeptical. But a lot of points were factual, or about spot on, at least to me. Don’t care about the religion part, I think that just complicates things.

He’s also a retired chiropractor. Most states won’t let them prescribe (if they still do) and not an MD, ie Medical Doctor.

Sadly if he dies, I’ll find him credible or more credible.

If not, I’m not able to see him as truthful. I too, can spin a story when I can pick and choose the narrative.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am not religious at all but....

Mark 16:17-18
New International Version
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this that clears up some questions I'm sure we all have

originally posted by: nerbot
Dr Bryan Ardis Issues Venom Theory Update

Worth a watch now he has released the information.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Shh. Listen. Can you hear the hissing further down the rabbithole? Here's some stretchy far fetchy, yet interesting, considerations regarding transformational reptoid medz...

Caduceus, snakes and medicine: neeness.com...

"As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation and immortality."

Hmm. Sounds a bit like some sort of...great reset? Symbology of a new world order ushered in through means of gene therapy, mass formation psychosis and A.I.?

Shh. Can you hear the covidian Schwab-serpents rattle behind the (Bill) Gates of hell? The flippy floppy LuciFaucian feast of fear? Git yer 666th jab to join in. Govern me harder, daddy Vanguard! Slava Soros! Viva Wojak!

*quadruple-masks up, hisses, builds back better, supports the current thing and drops pants*

/snaketongue-in-cheek

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yaquii
I don’t like the word skeptical. But a lot of points were factual, or about spot on, at least to me. Don’t care about the religion part, I think that just complicates things.

He’s also a retired chiropractor. Most states won’t let them prescribe (if they still do) and not an MD, ie Medical Doctor.

Sadly if he dies, I’ll find him credible or more credible.

If not, I’m not able to see him as truthful. I too, can spin a story when I can pick and choose the narrative.

See, I don't think you could spin a story to this level of detail, with proof provided by very large institutions and universities, plus throw in scientific papers enforcing that story. Nah, I get what you're trying to say but you're not going to spin anything to this level.

Here's my challenge and what is causing me to really struggle to shoot down the theory being presented. What scientific evidence, from the gene sequencing, to the medicine's side-effects, to the nicotine and so on, can you refute with scientific evidence?

I don't know if it can be done. Whether a plumber, video game programmer, a chef or a chiropractor came up with this, if it's easy to spin something similar up, should be even easier to refute. Point me to that data.

Otherwise,

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
One big question I have is... just how much would have to be added to any one public water system to have an impact?

Seems like it would have to be a huge, huge amount, which would quickly get diluted the further from the point of introduction it got.

Seems like it would be extraordinarily difficult logistically.

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
a reply to: monkcaw

I’ve been looking into snake venom on my own since I watched the vid and it’s quite disturbing how much of this makes sense.

Putting it in the water would mean that it is being shipped mixed along with another product like fluoride or chlorine unless everyone in the industry is in on it.

Has anyone got a rapid test that could be used to test your tap water?

I’m on the hunt for some kits now.

It would be complicated, even if it was fed through a residential tap in point.

There are pressure relief valves in the system and monitors so the additional feed pressure would have to be subtle.

Additionally there are check valves and back flow prevention on the feed lines to ensure that if there is pressure loss suction doesn’t damage the infrastructure as well as siphon water from houses which would contaminate large sections of the distribution system.

Not impossible but knowledge would be needed in order to not to set off alarms.

ETA: sorry, to address your question. A concentrated substance can go a long way as far as contamination goes. It is possible.

Water tests probably don’t look specifically for snake venom but the testing that they do could pick up anomalies like high TDS (total dissolved solids).

edit on 4 14 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 14 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 14 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: monkcaw
This is compelling and I want to know more about Bing Liu. If this is true, I have one question for Dr. Artis: If we are being poisoned with chemicals derived from venom why are children seemingly "immune?"

I did not watch the video yet. So I do not know if this information is in there so if it is, I apologize. And I did not see it mentioned in this thread yet but I was listening to Alex Jones and I believe that it was Dr. Ardis that he was interviewing. If I am wrong, I apologize.

But Dr. Ardis said that it may be because of melatonin. Melatonin lessens the effect of snake venom according to Dr. Ardis, or whoever told him. It is produced by the body naturally. As we age, our body produces less melatonin. So that is why children are less affected perhaps.

Interview
edit on 4/14/2022 by Blueracer because: Corrected name.

edit on 4/14/2022 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: Alicat12

Can you give a Brief Synopsis of the Documentary , I'm at work I don't have time to watch it.

Ok I watched a few minutes of it and the Guy's credentials are that he is a 'Retired Chiropractor' , needless to say I turned it off.

Retired chiropractor, award winning surgeon - who cares which? It's not like the information and proof they offer up in the video is beyond explanation and comprehension of those without lofty titles. The "I'm a doctor" card I am so over.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: imdfreek
hey asabuv
how many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb????

1 but you'll need several sessions

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

lol that's a good one .

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Im a plumber. Your going to want a krystal klear, with descaler. a reply to: nerbot

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I had been speculating for a long time that these mrna "vaccines" were meant as a world wide life extension experiment
Now the first thing I thought of when hearing about venom here is Bill Haast.
If you dont know he was a legendary snake handler. Dude lived to 100 Years old. And what did he do> Inject himself regularly with cobra venom. Ironically he was bitten by a Krait too. Never actually heard of one before just reading the full wiki. Maybe the elite are hedging their bets on the better venom.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Another interesting thing is your bottled drinks, coffees, and fountain drinks. They are mostly just made from ordinary local tap water. Plausible.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I've heard a lot of people say this docu is fake to further detract and ridicule legitimate conspiracies.

I just wondered, why go to the difficult task of poisoning water supplies when releasing an air borne virus can do the same damage?

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Not where I'm from, bottled water anyway - they're drawn from natural local spring water. You'd think you'd see a localised difference here but we haven't.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: monkcaw
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN

A reasonable question but one I can't answer. For example, my household hasnt drank tap in years, use nicotine daily and still all 3 adults in my house caught a very mild case of covid at the same time. So the water route doesn't make much sense for me unless toothbrushing, laundry and bathing were risk factors.

What also doesn't make sense is how is covid still transmitted via close contact if it is only in the water?

The test and trace systems in the UK have identified instances such as a small team of nurses catching covid bar one - they all but one shared a bag of crisps on a lunch break and the one who didn't eat from the same packet did not catch covid. Its been proven again and again that infection control reduces the spread in small teams etc. If it was all in the water we wouldn't see these patterns which prove to us that it is air borne and sits on surfaces and can be passed on via close contact, touch etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
My understanding of this is: 
1. The poison from different snakes/frogs/etc venom affects the body in very different ways.
2. They can synthetically reproduce those specific poisons.
3.  The toxic agent related to all aspects of covid is from poison rather than a virus.

His evidence is presented here, starting around 23 min.
www.bitchute.com...

Water:
-He even says he is speculating that it was or will be distributed in water.  Although I know of a couple towns around the country including my own that they will be doing something different to the water for the next 6 weeks.

-More concern and attention to our water is a good idea.

-It's my believe that there were a couple hot spots in the beginning of this and then a lot of psych ops.  

But the resulting allowed/disallowed treatment plus, they are saying (@26min) that the MRNA is signaling the the body to make a snake poison has created health crisis.

I don't know know but nobody should be stamping their foot down and saying that's not it.

edit on 4 16 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join