It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH THE WATER documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A documentary called "Watch the Water" by Stew Peters was just released yesterday on Covid and where it really came from. The crew filming this documentary had to pause because they were literally throwing up sick at what they were hearing.
It all makes sense now. I am in disbelief. Let me know what you think.

rumble.com...
edit on 11-4-2022 by Alicat12 because: None

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Alicat12

Can you give a Brief Synopsis of the Documentary , I'm at work I don't have time to watch it.

Ok I watched a few minutes of it and the Guy's credentials are that he is a 'Retired Chiropractor' , needless to say I turned it off.
edit on 11-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its about what they've done to our water.. sickening
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alicat12

Mate that much is in the title.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

like others have said can you give a synopsis. way to many clickbait and loony videos out in the universe to invest any time to click on them with no real description of the documentary.

what did they do to it? did they drink it , p1ss in it, or sold it to nestle?

what does covid have to do with the water and do i need to buy 1 million rolls of toilet paper tomorrow?

edit on 30430America/ChicagoMon, 11 Apr 2022 21:30:32 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Snakes Could Be the Original Source of the New Coronavirus Outbreak in China
LINK

LINK 2

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Just watch it. They've literally been poisoning us with snake venom. Its all coming out. I've been waiting 2 years to finally find out what the hell is going on and I've finally come to an answer.
This is no virus. We are being poisoned.

a reply to: interupt42

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Really you stopped watching it because of his job title lol ok

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Just watch it. They've literally been poisoning us with snake venom. Its all coming out. I've been waiting 2 years to finally find out what the hell is going on and I've finally come to an answer.
This is no virus. We are being poisoned.

a reply to: interupt42

What do the vaccines do to the snake venom inside our bodies!?

Oh my God...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mate he is a 'Retired Chiropractor ' who Googled a bunch of stuff and just through it together.

His big kicker is that Remdesivir is ' lyphoilized powder ' and so is 'Snake Venom ' .

Ok there are so so so many Medications in the medical world that are Lyphoilized powders which makes his point moot , this guy is off his rocker mate and what pisses me off the most is I'm in the bathroom at work watching this and I cant stop

edit on 11-4-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
quite a journey down a rabbit hole that video was
could very well be too

thanks for posting it op

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

like others have said can you give a synopsis. way to many clickbait and loony videos

Sir, I can assure you.

You don't need the synopsis.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Now after you watch this go to Google and ask "is covid snake venom"
Its not as far fetched as it may sound

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:18 PM
link   
O M G !!!
edit on 11/4/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
You can read about the making of this interview at the link given, but nothing on the content other than this doctor seems to have figured out the where and why of covid.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The point that he’s a “retired chiropractor” doesn’t lead anywhere conclusive.

“When a 17th-century Dutch draper told London’s finest minds he had seen “animalcules” through his home-made microscope, they took some convincing”

Read more: www.newscientist.com...
edit on 4 11 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
About to watch it.
For those shooting the messenger because of his profession, in my experience that just makes him more open minded. It's also been my experience with a local chiropractor who two years ago started warning everyone publicly about everything that has happened since the first wave of Covid 19. She lost her practice. She was ridiculed, faced criminal charges for protesting,and called every form of crazy in the book.
But she's been 100% right about everything. Everything!

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I have not seen the video yet …. But …. I think I read on here that Harvard did a study with covid and anti snake venom. They were saying your body reacted to covid as if it had been bitten by a rattlesnake . Sage is an American Indian cure for rattlesnake bites , so they did a bunch of studies using sage and using anti -snake venom . Apparently they had alot of breakthroughs curing extreme cases using those . … does anyone else remember that on here ?

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I did what was suggested, google it and found a study that explains it in Science Daily

www.sciencedaily.com...
Apparently this agent is naturally occurring in all people. Very interesting though and explains why treatment for snake bites works for COVID.

Researchers from the University of Arizona, in collaboration with Stony Brook University and Wake Forest University School of Medicine, analyzed blood samples from two COVID-19 patient cohorts and found that circulation of the enzyme -- secreted phospholipase A2 group IIA, or sPLA2-IIA -- may be the most important factor in predicting which patients with severe COVID-19 eventually succumb to the virus.

sPLA2-IIA, which has similarities to an active enzyme in rattlesnake venom, is found in low concentrations in healthy individuals and has long been known to play a critical role in defense against bacterial infections, destroying microbial cell membranes.

When the activated enzyme circulates at high levels, it has the capacity to "shred" the membranes of vital organs, said Floyd (Ski) Chilton, senior author on the paper and director of the UArizona Precision Nutrition and Wellness Initiative housed in the university's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences.

"It's a bell-shaped curve of disease resistance versus host tolerance," Chilton said. "In other words, this enzyme is trying to kill the virus, but at a certain point it is released in such high amounts that things head in a really bad direction, destroying the patient's cell membranes and thereby contributing to multiple organ failure and death."

Together with available clinically tested sPLA2-IIA inhibitors, "the study supports a new therapeutic target to reduce or even prevent COVID-19 mortality," said study co-author Maurizio Del Poeta, a SUNY distinguished professor in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology in the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University.

Since I never watch videos because I prefer to read so I can go back, reread and digest information, I went to google and find a scientific study on the topic.

Thanks for the thread, I would never have looked this up if a synopsis of the video was written in this thread. I learned something new.

edit on 4/12/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Ok, I watched the whole thing. Yes, many dots connected and the argument is compelling. I'm not convinced of the magnetic and religious angles, but the rest would make sense, albeit from a purely evil objective.

What wasn't described in detail pertains to the distribution of Covid (or the venom). If I understood correctly, it was added to global water supplies... is that right?

My problem with this idea is that in many countries people consume bottled water. Here are some quick figures from 2018.

In 2018, Mexico and Thailand had the highest per capita consumption of bottled water worldwide, at 72.4 gallons of bottled water per person. Coming in second place was Italy with 50.3 billion gallons of per capita consumption in that year.

Mexico 72.4
Thailand 72.4
Italy 50.3
United States 42.3
France 38.3
Germany 38.1
Spain 37.6
Belgium-Luxembourg 35.4
United Arab Emirates 35
Indonesia 32.5

Source: www.statista.com...

I would have have thought that the highest number of consumers of bottled water would have had the lowest Covid cases.

Yes, bottled water could be spiked, but in Italy for instance, our water is bottled directly at the source (spring). It would take some special kind of evil to add anything to the water as it's collected. It would be difficult to keep secret, too.

It would be easier to do it in some countries, like with Dasani in the US, that goes through a reverse osmosis process and can't be defined "natural" or "spring" water.

In any case, bottled water has it's own problems with micro-plastics slowly poisoning us.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time, but it would be interesting to cross reference bottled water consumption with Covid statistics. From the five minute research I did, I wouldn't say that Covid was distributed via water.

Another question: If tap water contained this "venom", would boiling destroy the "virus"? If so, that would leave a smaller percentage of people exposed... those who drink tap water directly.

Finally, isn't Covid supposed to be an airborne virus?

Perhaps I'll watch the video again more attentively, but, apart from the post Covid treatment protocol, which seems like a valid hypothesis, I'm not convinced about the water distribution theory.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join