It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Against Vaccines Take A Stand Against Biden's Immoral "Vaccine" Mandates

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

Maybe reflect about the reality that not everyone that is vaccinated gladly lined up for it. You can stick your self righteous acting where the sun does not shine.

I think you are the godless one here. That's all.

My problem is the absolute amount of pure lies and misinformation posted here obviously by people whom benefit from being a paid poster or otherwise.

www.wsj.com...

The risk of developing inflammatory heart conditions after Covid-19 vaccination is relatively low, two large studies found, especially when compared with the heart-related risks from Covid-19 disease itself and from vaccines against other diseases.

One study, an analysis of 22 previous studies, found that the risk of the conditions including myocarditis in people who received a Covid-19 vaccine wasn’t significantly different from that for non-Covid-19 vaccines such as those against flu, polio and measles.

Denny - Still kicking

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook
I know personally two people in ICU, both boosted, one had to be put into a coma, she is fighting for her life currently. Myocarditis is popping up everywhere. I myself still struggle with side effects from the jabs.

So from my perspective, with my experience and what I see happening around me, you could be a paid poster too.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The military are required to take the following vaccines.

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:

Adenovirus
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Measles, mumps, rubella
Meningococcal
Poliovirus
Tetanus-Diphtheria
Varicella

Other vaccines administered depending on risk and occupation:

Anthrax
Haemophiles influenzae type B
Japanese encephalitis
Pneumococcal
Rabies
Smallpox
Typhoid fever
Yellow fever

And now Covid. This info is easily found on the internet.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Had them all when I was in...

Many of them used fetal cells in the process of creating and manufacturing, the mRNA does not as it is not needed. Where they were used to a small degree was explained below, but any of these mRNA vaccines do not have anything in them that could be traced back to fetal cells. The actual name fetal cell does not really describe what they truly are and is used as a negative label and dog whistling to religious people. What they call fetal cells was actually one from a fetus liver almost 50 years ago. Due to the nature of the cell it has been repurposed 10,000s of times, and so is removed 10,000 of times from the original cell. People assume that there is a never ending process of fetuses to get their cells and that vaccines actually have parts in them from fetuses, neither is true.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were found to be ethically uncontroversial by the pro-life policy organization the Charlotte Lozier Institute. Further, the Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities, a committee within the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has stated: “neither Pfizer nor Moderna used an abortion-derived cell line in the development or production of the vaccine. However, such a cell line was used to test the efficacy of both vaccines. Thus, while neither vaccine is completely free from any use of abortion-derived cell lines, in these two cases the use is very remote from the initial evil of the abortion…one may receive any of the clinically recommended vaccines in good conscience with the assurance that reception of such vaccines does not involve immoral cooperation in abortion.”

Now here is the interesting part... The J&J shot did required those fetus cells in the production as it is more the standard way vaccine are made.

The non-replicating viral vector vaccine produced by Johnson & Johnson did require the use of fetal cell cultures, specifically PER.C6, in order to produce and manufacture the vaccine. The Catholic Church and the Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission have both stated that receiving a COVID-19 vaccine that required fetal cell lines for production or manufacture is morally acceptable. The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops goes further and has stated: “receiving a COVID-19 vaccine ought to be understood as an act of charity toward the other members of our community. In this way, being vaccinated safely against COVID-19 should be considered an act of love of our neighbor and part of our moral responsibility for the common good...Given the urgency of this crisis, the lack of available alternative vaccines, and the fact that the connection between an abortion that occurred decades ago and receiving a vaccine produced today is remote, inoculation with the new COVID-19 vaccines in these circumstances can be morally justified.”

MRNA

edit on 11-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Maybe reflect about the reality that not everyone that is vaccinated gladly lined up for it. You can stick your self righteous acting where the sun does not shine.

I think you are the godless one here. That's all.

My problem is the absolute amount of pure lies and misinformation posted here obviously by people whom benefit from being a paid poster or otherwise.

www.wsj.com...

The risk of developing inflammatory heart conditions after Covid-19 vaccination is relatively low, two large studies found, especially when compared with the heart-related risks from Covid-19 disease itself and from vaccines against other diseases.

One study, an analysis of 22 previous studies, found that the risk of the conditions including myocarditis in people who received a Covid-19 vaccine wasn’t significantly different from that for non-Covid-19 vaccines such as those against flu, polio and measles.

Denny - Still kicking

You mean the big pharma funded studies?

And you haven't had any issues? Do you know anyone who died in Ukraine? Does that mean no one died in Ukraine?

We're way beyond the big pharma studies argument.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I know personally two people in ICU, both boosted, one had to be put into a coma, she is fighting for her life currently. Myocarditis is popping up everywhere. I myself still struggle with side effects from the jabs.

So from my perspective, with my experience and what I see happening around me, you could be a paid poster too.

Just saying.

Which shot did you get? The J&J shot that is more traditional is related to almost all blood clot cases even though rare. The Myocarditis is heavily related to the actual virus as in,

The SARS-CoV-2 causing COVID-19 can have serious effects on the heart with recent data suggesting acute cardiac injury in almost one fifth of COVID-19 patients. Considering the recent role out of Covid-19 vaccine's to the general public there is a growing concern of COVID-19 related myocarditis being linked to the vaccine. Here we present a case of a young patient who presented with symptoms of COVID-19 after his second shot of COVID-19 vaccine, with subsequent development of myocarditis.

Myoc

It is pretty damn rare with the vaccine and in almost every case mild in nature, so if you are seeing cases of myocarditis rising I would look the the actual virus. If you got it from the vaccine it would be early on after receiving it.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

And you haven't had any issues? Do you know anyone who died in Ukraine? Does that mean no one died in Ukraine?

You never did say what you did when you served our country in the military. My guess is eating twinkies n smoking pot while I was digging a hole in the rain to find somewhere to sleep.

What “big pharma” studies are you referring to boss? Post your evidence. What I posted was a per reviewed meta analysis of 22 separate studies. Which ones should be thrown out?

Ya, when I was young n basically a kid, airborne infantry, some special forces training. After that gig, spent over 30 years in the surgical business. Do you really want to know “above top secret?” I served on a committee that oversaw standards for 11,000 surgeons. You have no clue as to what your talking about. None at all.

Still walking….. Denny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Just saying.

Sounds totally fabricated to me.

Denny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You would be the last I would tell, I wrote it before on the forum and I don't need you to debunk any of this.

There's zero value for me because your beliefs or disbelief don't matter. What matters is my medical history and that my doctor agrees that ALL started after the jab, right away on the next day.

And when someone is boosted and a week later ends up in icu after steady declining health, another one similar... It's two things either the # doesn't work and is covid that causes it or its from the jabs / boosters.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

You never did say what you did when you served our country in the military. My guess is eating twinkies n smoking pot while I was digging a hole in the rain to find somewhere to sleep.

What “big pharma” studies are you referring to boss? Post your evidence. What I posted was a per reviewed meta analysis of 22 separate studies. Which ones should be thrown out?

Ya, when I was young n basically a kid, airborne infantry, some special forces training. After that gig, spent over 30 years in the surgical business. Do you really want to know “above top secret?” I served on a committee that oversaw standards for 11,000 surgeons. You have no clue as to what your talking about. None at all.

Still walking….. Denny

I've literally posted mountains of evidence in countless threads for months. Good luck debunking all that.

Why are you even on ATS? Doesn't CNN have forums somewhere?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Tell that to their families I am sure you would earn a punch or two to the nose.

I don't care if it sounds fabricated, you can always go back to my old username (have some imagination) and see me reporting these cases over time.

You know what I find curious? The invested energy of the people like you that are so allergic to any claims about the vaccine doing harm to some people.

What do you gain other than soothing yourself everything will be OK with you? I wish no one this and I got away lucky in comparison to the two in icu and they both and me are female.

I guess my ducked up menstrual cycle and all the other problems I reported about my own experience is fabricated too.

Again, what do you win by "debunking" those that speak up? It's not like I tell people not to get jabbed, I talk about my experience and what happens around me.

(post by DaCook removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I guess my ducked up menstrual cycle and all the other problems I reported about my own experience is fabricated too.

Probably, a little more than anyone wants to know. No offense, I have gay people in my family, get what I’m saying. Certainly no offense.

What was your point again?

Denny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You are giving up your rights in what sense though? Are they allowed to torture you and kill you? There must be some fine print somewhere.

You obviously haven't been in the military or have military family.

When you join you are giving up YOU in every sense of the word.

This is a great summary
www.afsc.org...

Military personnel may not exercise all of the
civil liberties enjoyed by civilians.
You will not have the same constitutional rights. Your rights to free
speech, assembly, petition, and exercise of individual expression, such as
clothing or hairstyle, will be restricted. You will be required to follow all
orders given to you, whether you agree with them and consider them right
or fair.

Shouldn't it be that way?

Military - discipline - commitment -- kinda go hand-in-hand.

There's no draft. No one's being forced into the military.

Then why are they modifying all their standards and going all in on woke?

After all, no one's being forced.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Probably, a little more than anyone wants to know. No offense, I have gay people in my family, get what I’m saying. Certainly no offense.

What was your point again?

Denny

LOL

Menstruation is a trigger for you?

Menses too?

What about the word discharge?

Penis?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You would be the last I would tell, I wrote it before on the forum and I don't need you to debunk any of this.

There's zero value for me because your beliefs or disbelief don't matter. What matters is my medical history and that my doctor agrees that ALL started after the jab, right away on the next day.

And when someone is boosted and a week later ends up in icu after steady declining health, another one similar... It's two things either the # doesn't work and is covid that causes it or its from the jabs / boosters.

OK fine... In the end you can believe anything you want too. I agree it can be anything as you suggested, but whether we have COVID or the VACC 8000 people will still die everyday in America.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It’s NOT a vaccine. It’s an Experimental Genetic Therapy. Calling it a vaccine is part of the bamboozle.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Although I am totally against this vaccine.....the military (on a whole i.e. upwards of 97%) took the vaccine and DID NOT stand up.

While I applaud the resistance, please refrain from painting it with a broad brush such as "great job marines", etc. - because the kowtow from the vast majority is sickening.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No offense but evidence is evidence. I don't care if it's yukky to you, I have to deal with it and you called it fabricated.

Now deal with the response. My point was that contrary to you having no such experience yourself and in your close vincinity, I have them.

What was your point again? If you challenge my experience, yours is fair to challenge too so I would in theory call you a liar, just like you did to me. But I am not getting myself down on your level. There is a reason your other post was deleted, I would have loved to read the drivel though.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Roedeer
It’s NOT a vaccine. It’s an Experimental Genetic Therapy. Calling it a vaccine is part of the bamboozle.

a reply to: MiddleInsite

The thing about the internet is you can always find someone who agrees with you.

Here: I Googled "is the Covid vaccine a real vaccine?"

VERIFY: Yes, COVID vaccines do meet the definition of a vaccine
False information has claimed COVID-19 vaccines aren't real vaccines, that they bypassed testing and that they modify your DNA.

THE ANSWER: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services and a vaccinology expert confirm there is no single medical definition of a vaccine, but COVID-19 vaccines meet the generally accepted criteria that requires a vaccine to prevent disease by building immunity.

They cannot change your DNA.

www.king5.com... 307ea0059ae

edit on 12-4-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I agree it can be anything as you suggested, but whether we have COVID or the VACC 8000 people will still die everyday in America.

Whataboutism. Tell that to the families of the two in ICU. Or to those that mourn. I think they will feel better afterwards you told them hey it's not that bad, since in your country on a different continent, 8000 people a day die of various reasons.

That has to be the sharpest argument I ever read from you.

/sarc

<< 1    3 >>

join