It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines Against Vaccines Take A Stand Against Biden's Immoral "Vaccine" Mandates

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The enemy within is always the most dangerous enemy. The Covid-19 vaccines have already plagued the US military with uncountable health problems as we saw from the leaked DMED database. These Marines will also lose their career and family benefits if they don't play vaccine roulette.

Even though Corona has mutated into a mild cold, they are still trying to force the deadly vaccines on the honorable service members of the US Military. Most of them don't want it and know what's going on from seeing their fellow vaccine injured service members. When it comes to constitutional rights, there is no "except for a pandemic clause". Religious exemptions should be granted without question, but let's look at the unholy science behind these "vaccines."

1. mRNA vaccines modify nuclear DNA in as little as 6 hours, observed in liver cells in vitro. You are now no longer human, the thing that god made you, you are godless. This also means potentially that you have no human rights and are owned by the patent of the company that changed your DNA.

SOURCE

2. Then there is the small matter of how they used fetal cells in the processing of the vaccine itself. Project Veritas released a video of the whistle blower who demonstrated these were being used.

Now, I'm no religious expert, but using cells from aborted fetuses AND changing your own god created DNA seems like it COULD POSSIBLY WARANT A RELIGIOUS EXEMPTION.

I have researched and informed my command of the lack of any fully FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine. This mandate infringes on our religious freedoms and is being unlawfully enforced. I have sworn an oath to defend the the Constitution to the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. I will not abandon that oath.

Marines Against Vaccines Video

S OURCE

edit on 11-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What else can you do when you take an oath to defend the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Thank you Marines!

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
What else can you do when you take an oath to defend the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Thank you Marines!

This is what they get for their service.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

2. Then there is the small matter of how they used fetal cells in the processing of the vaccine itself. Project Veritas released a video of the whistle blower who demonstrated these were being used.

I think the fetal cells argument is a weak one as common medicines and vaccines have used them. I find it disingenuous as they are picking and choosing what they are outraged over in that case.

Now if people want to fight over the ability to have full autonomy over their body, that I'd agree with.
That being said, when you join the military you are pretty much giving up those rights. You and your body is owned by
the military. I really do see it as a form of modern day servitude.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I think the fetal cells argument is a weak one as common medicines and vaccines have used them. I find it disingenuous as they are picking and choosing what they are outraged over in that case.

Now if people want to fight over the ability to have full autonomy over their body, that I'd agree with.
That being said, when you join the military you are pretty much giving up those rights. You and your body is owned by
the military. I really do see it as a form of modern day servitude.

What about #1?

You are giving up your rights in what sense though? Are they allowed to torture you and kill you? There must be some fine print somewhere.

Also, what about enemies within attacking them by infiltrating or manipulating the military command?

Is that all the enemy needs to do is pay off or coerce the military command?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You are giving up your rights in what sense though? Are they allowed to torture you and kill you? There must be some fine print somewhere.

You obviously haven't been in the military or have military family.

When you join you are giving up YOU in every sense of the word.

This is a great summary
www.afsc.org...

Military personnel may not exercise all of the
civil liberties enjoyed by civilians.
You will not have the same constitutional rights. Your rights to free
speech, assembly, petition, and exercise of individual expression, such as
clothing or hairstyle, will be restricted. You will be required to follow all
orders given to you, whether you agree with them and consider them right
or fair.

edit on 11-4-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   

This is a great summary
www.afsc.org...

or fair.

Correct, but we are talking about enemies harming the military. That doesn't sound like a haircut.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I swore the oath to the Constitution in joining the Army and you DO have the right to question or disobey an unlawful order. Problem with these 'vaccines' is that they have not had any legal oversight. On purpose.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

This is a great summary
www.afsc.org...

or fair.

Shouldn't it be that way?

Military - discipline - commitment -- kinda go hand-in-hand.

There's no draft. No one's being forced into the military.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
1. mRNA vaccines modify nuclear DNA in as little as 6 hours, observed in liver cells in vitro. You are now no longer human, the thing that god made you, you are godless. This also means potentially that you have no human rights and are owned by the patent of the company that changed your DNA.

No it does not mean potentially that a vaccinated person has no human rights. That's histrionic bull#. No, one is still human. Yes I am vaccinated. No I am not for mandates. Yes I have been coerced. No I did not enjoy it. No I would not do it again. Yes I am kind of bewildered at this paragraph you wrote.

You really lost me at "godless" already. Kind of shows, you too, are fanning the flames between unvaccinated and vaccinated people. And I tell you, as someone that had to get it to still be able to buy shoes and clothes (at the time), I am FED UP with partisan hacks of both sides.

For you I am traitor, for the die hard vaccine pushers, I get flak and ridicule for caving in. Now I am also godless? Takes the cake.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDDAgain

No it does not mean potentially that a vaccinated person has no human rights. That's histrionic bull#. No, one is still human. Yes I am vaccinated. No I am not for mandates. Yes I have been coerced. No I did not enjoy it. No I would not do it again. Yes I am kind of bewildered at this paragraph you wrote.

You really lost me at "godless" already. Kind of shows, you too, are fanning the flames between unvaccinated and vaccinated people. And I tell you, as someone that had to get it to still be able to buy shoes and clothes (at the time), I am FED UP with partisan hacks of both sides.

For you I am traitor, for the die hard vaccine pushers, I get flak and ridicule for caving in. Now I am also godless? Takes the cake.

Natural genes can't be patented, modified ones can. That's a different argument but i threw that in as food for thought.

From a religious context, if you modify your GOD created DNA, then you are changing what god gave you. That's godless, and if someone wants to use a religious exemption because they don't want someone to change their god given DNA, then they should be allowed to have an exemption.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The military are required to take the following vaccines.

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:

Adenovirus
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Measles, mumps, rubella
Meningococcal
Poliovirus
Tetanus-Diphtheria
Varicella

Other vaccines administered depending on risk and occupation:

Anthrax
Haemophiles influenzae type B
Japanese encephalitis
Pneumococcal
Rabies
Smallpox
Typhoid fever
Yellow fever

And now Covid. This info is easily found on the internet.

edit on 11-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

These are the mandatory vaccinations that all service members are required to receive before initial entry or basic training:

Adenovirus
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Measles, mumps, rubella
Meningococcal
Poliovirus
Tetanus-Diphtheria
Varicella

Anthrax
Japanese encephalitis
Pneumococcal
Rabies
Smallpox
Typhoid fever
Yellow fever

What's your point? This isn't a vaccine by the way, just because the had enough power to update the definition multiple times. It's an mRNA drug.

The "vaccine" is like a car. What model car? Tesla model S or pinto?

It's possible to have a peice of sh# vaccine when you push it out in 6 months instead of 10 years.

Hurr durr all vaccine are the same.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yeah, and you don't get how silly you sound?

Of course, tomorrow someone will show up and pick up all vaccinated people, claim their soul and body. Suddenly everyone is enslaved to some patent.

Lol do you read what you type and imply?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Adenovirus
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
Influenza
Measles, mumps, rubella
Meningococcal
Poliovirus
Tetanus-Diphtheria
Varicella

Anthrax
Japanese encephalitis
Pneumococcal
Rabies
Smallpox
Typhoid fever
Yellow fever

What's your point? This isn't a vaccine by the way, just because the had enough power to update the definition multiple times. It's an mRNA drug.

The "vaccine" is like a car. What model car? Tesla model S or pinto?

It's possible to have a peice of sh# vaccine when you push it out in 6 months instead of 10 years.

Hurr durr all vaccine are the same.

The point is real easy…… the marines are a volunteer force and you know what you are getting into. And, yes. I am former military. MOS: 11Bravo4Pappa. Also traveled extensively. Seems like I got a yellow fever vaccine prior to going to China. So what is the big whoop? A lot of places in the world require vaccinations to go there. I got quite Ill in india for making the reflex mistake of running my toothbrush under tap water.

Also… it is not correct that this vaccine is a 6 month wonder. The base has been in development for a decade.

The big bad vaccine is so horrible that I got my second booster three hours ago…. Guess I am not dead yet or I wouldn’t be writing this. If you don’t hear from me ever again. Well, stuff happens, put a big smile on your face. Anyone want to put some money on that I don’t survive? From the sounds of all the whiners here, easy money. Buy a little cheese to go with the whine.

My only problem , I don’t think the vaccine is effective in preventing people from getting the virus, however it may keep you out of the ICU. Easy decision.

Denny

edit on 11-4-2022 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Of course, tomorrow someone will show up and pick up all vaccinated people, claim their soul and body. Suddenly everyone is enslaved to some patent.

That was an additional comment I made, not the point of the thread. Having patents on modified human genes has been discussed.

Do you know how to reply to the general subject of the thread and not cherry pick a single sentence?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That was an additional comment I made, not the point of the thread. Having patents on modified human genes has been discussed.

?

So exactly what is the point of your thread? Spreading disinformation?

Denny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

?

So exactly what is the point of your thread? Spreading disinformation?

Denny

What's disinformation? Re-read the purpose of the thread about the Marines against vaccines. Did you even watch the video?

I gave 2 arguments that demonstrated from a scientific perspective why religious exemptions should be allowed.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What's disinformation? Re-read the purpose of the thread about the Marines against vaccines. Did you even watch the video?

I gave 2 arguments that demonstrated from a scientific perspective why religious exemptions should be allowed.

While I am still alive. No, I did not watch the whole video to figure out it was pure BS. What was your MOS?

Also…. I have no problem with religious objections if you can prove religion is not anything but a scam. Being Easter is right around the corner, how about a few facts that the Demi-god was ever a real person? Like trumps white house documentation, there seems to be a few gaps. Like nothing, as in nothing contemporary was written about any of his Superman feats.

You can thank Constantine for all the fabrications. The real big lie, before we got more big lies.

Ok, now let me die in peace.

Denny

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I know that, but already told you. That what's the "you lost me at" sentence means in general. It has merit when someone starts to call others godless and inhuman, putting everyone in one basket.

Maybe reflect about the reality that not everyone that is vaccinated gladly lined up for it. You can stick your self righteous acting where the sun does not shine.

I think you are the godless one here. That's all.

<<   2  3 >>

join