It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shanghai a city ready to implode Screams from Buildings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wandered into somewhere MM one Friday night online and let's just say it was a 3 letter agency peeing contest that I wish I had never clicked on some where else.

It's always 2am somewhere and this little video was made for qurious monkeys like me it was the longest 12 minutes of my life ? I think it was called Chinese TV propaganda or something like that but it worked .

The first 4 minutes were how the Chinese built the railroads in America how they were treated ,with pictures and how it was falling apart now ,then they showed their great leap forward with trains and cities

The next 4 minutes was reserved for us Brits and the opium wars with Pictures

The next 4 minutes were how big their army's were and how quickly they are building but it was the lines of troops that really scared me ,I am 6"3 in my socks and these guys were big and scary almost super soldiers but it is their eyes and faces that scared me the most the clone army scene from star wars had nothing on that .

That was very very quickly deleted at that place

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I saw a video on Reddit yesterday of a man losing his **** at shangais lockdown.

Well what do you know, the mods on Reddit in all their wisdom have decided to remove that post, despite it having a massive number of upvotes. I'll give Reddit some credit though, at least they didn't scrub the entire post from the internet, you can still watch the video by clicking that link. It just wont show up in the feeds if you are browsing Reddit, I guess it's more of a shadow censorship tactic.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It reminds me of some of the scenes that came out when this thing first kicked off. With the depopulation agenda still ticking along, keeping the people isolated makes the culling a lot more manageable. The internet is already heavily monitored, filtered and censored, but if crowds off 100K's to millions form up the state is going to have a hard time with that.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It reminds me of some of the scenes that came out when this thing first kicked off. With the depopulation agenda still ticking along, keeping the people isolated makes the culling a lot more manageable. The internet is already heavily monitored, filtered and censored, but if crowds off 100K's to millions form up the state is going to have a hard time with that.

NO, currently they live in fear and wait for the door bell to ring with Japanese cup noodles. No BS.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The totalitarian aspects of the CCP has played that fear well. Sounds like one of the worst crimes one can commit over there is to speak out against the state, it gets a lot more timely attention than anything else that goes on over there.

Expect many are brainwashed as they are over here as well, helps in keeping people isolated and alone. Know there are some that get it and know it is BS, as for how much and how clear of a picture will be to varying degrees.

Expect a protest like the 1989 Tiananmen Square will be a tough one to pull off with so much fear and control going on. We did have a big one here in Canberra a couple months ago. Hard to get a clear number 300K - 1.5M. Biggest one in Australia so far. Government cracked down on those attending, used EMF tech and a lot of injuries. Subsequently, has been some relaxing of the mandates and more MP's speaking out.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Anyone following what is going on in Shanghai?

From my sources, and by sources I mean, Youtube/twitter/Tik Tok.
The 25 Million people in lock down have had enough. They are literally prisoners in their own homes.
There are videos of screams like hell on earth from high rise apartments. People are begging for food and supplies.
The very sad part is that people are jumping….. Yes, they are losing their will to live. Their babies are being taken away.

When people have no food, they have nothing to lose.

I’ve seen a few videos from Americans over there and it seems very scary.
How much longer can society tolerate this? I am hearing of friends getting Covid again.

I mentioned this is the year of the Tiger in Chinese Astrology. The tiger means conflict, but it is often the good that prevail. Maybe they have been pushed too far. Is this the straw that broke the camels back of the Chinese people.

See one of the videos of the screams in the link below.

www.thedailybeast.com...

Chilling Vids Show Locked-Down Shanghai Residents Screaming From Their Windows

You know what. If you don’t want to fight for your freedom it might not be worth have and nobody else should care when you are locked up.

Fight and I will care any way I can. Funny how our leaders don’t care about Chinese citizens.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Replay of 2019-2020.
Get ready for another pandemic hoax coming to the US before the midterms.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
When you have 1.4 Billion people, life can become very cheap indeed.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But why?

What is the Chinese authorities so terrified of?

No one that I've talked to there knows exactly why, or why it's being done. Testing how far they can push people to the brink?

Or just cruelty like Chairman Mao, not really sure.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

No one that I've talked to there knows exactly why, or why it's being done. Testing how far they can push people to the brink?

My guesses

A. Dress rehearsal for when the real plague is released
B. Population control
C. Classic show of force and power to remain in power, ie: show them who is in charge at all times
D. Dress rehearsal for alien “invasion”
E. To quell any uprisings. I really wonder this aspect with the nature of this younger generation

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
130,000 cases since march 1st.

0 deaths.

so what is really going on? 22 million people.

i could have misread the grafic dr Redfield had.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

0 deaths.

I read that too. Maybe they are saying that because of their quick action zero deaths?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: INnEedOfgOD
Are we going to fall for this fake CRAP again? Remember Chinese folks where welded into their homes, people was dying in the streets?
Come on you know better.

exactly what I was thinking, scare the whole world all over again because the first time wasnt enough

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

no one is saying that it isnt happening or the actions are fake, the government doesnt care what will the 22 mil go through or suffer or even kill themselves, all they care is scare the hell out of the world again like the fake people dying in the streets of china in the beginning, remember those videos?

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
BBC news yesterday ended news brief saying: Some parents are allowed to remain with their children. Earlier noting that the city may be separated into high or less risk areas. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I brought this up a month or so ago but I think there is more to the lock downs than meet the eye. It seems like very few people are talking about the major flooding STILL going on in China. Its just a theory of mine that people are being forced to stay at home so resources can be used to evacuate people to the ghost cities.

I looked at a map at the time a story came out a few months ago about other lockdowns and it was interesting that several "ghost cities" were within just a few miles of the lockdown spots as well as where some major flooding was reported. Could it be the floods are so intense that they are using covid as a cover to keep people in place, off the streets, off public transportation to facilitate moving all the dead as well as the survivors? I think the one thing most can agree on regarding news coming out of China and that is nothing as it seems and the truth is usually always hidden.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

But why?

What is the Chinese authorities so terrified of?

Nothing, this is just to keep the narrative going. They started it this way and the world followed. Now they are restarting it this way and the world will follow.

All part of the great reset. Rolling lock downs, rolling power outages, shortages of food that will eventually be replaced with plant based products provided by Govt's, gated communities that match the description we've seen in the articles about how you will own nothing and be happy. A push to destroy economies, force people to lose their homes, and move everyone into small control zones. This, and I mean every single thing that has happened in the last 26 months, is all part of instituting the great reset. And it's only the beginning.
edit on 11-4-2022 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is the exact model the WEF wants to impose on the world.

So for those of you who support mandates and WEF policies, this is the future you support knowingly or unknowingly.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
When you have 1.4 Billion people, life can become very cheap indeed.

Life is cheap, but there is power in numbers. I think all these countries are realizing that and trying to supress it.

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: sarahvital

0 deaths.

I read that too. Maybe they are saying that because of their quick action zero deaths?

he did mention the from or with covid clause.

so i'm not sure what to believe.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join