It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fertility the elephant in the room

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It's counterproductive to attack the source, simply because the information is not what you want to hear.

I would respectfully disagree, often the credibility of the source lends credibility to the content.

For example if the source is known for posting credible information that's been rigorously checked, then the information is far more likely to be accurate, whereas information posted anonymously on bitchute is less likely to be accurate.

It's why peer review journals are considered to be a much more reliable source of information than CNN.

bitchute is just a site that hosts stuff. Your argument is invalid. with your logic, I could post anything credible on it to automatically discredit it.

Bitchute is the host of last resort for content that other sites won't host. Simply posting on Bitchute raises questions about reliability because it usually means that other platforms don't consider it to be reliable.

Why post to Bitchute, and not take the information to Project Veritas, or Wikileaks, or even Tucker Carlson?

Let me put it this way, do you consider CNN to be a reliable source of information on Trumps tax returns?

Well "CNN is just a site stuff. Your argument is invalid. with your logic, I could post anything credible on it to automatically discredit it."

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

It's counterproductive to attack the source, simply because the information is not what you want to hear.

I would respectfully disagree, often the credibility of the source lends credibility to the content.

For example if the source is known for posting credible information that's been rigorously checked, then the information is far more likely to be accurate, whereas information posted anonymously on bitchute is less likely to be accurate.

It's why peer review journals are considered to be a much more reliable source of information than CNN.

bitchute is just a site that hosts stuff. Your argument is invalid. with your logic, I could post anything credible on it to automatically discredit it.

Ahh, while that could be true, bitchute is mostly un credible, because any dolt with an agenda can put up any fake vid, and thats why they go there. Youtube has it's own problems of course.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join