It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA Vaccines Shown To Drastically Increase Cancer Risk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
People seem not to realize that some medications/drugs have been known to increase the risk of cancer.
Here's some info for the incredulous:
www.lawyer-monthly.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: zosimov
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My aunt was boosted and a low grade fever followed; obviously she attributed it to the known side effects. The fever lasted weeks though, followed by pain in her bones, then diagnosed with myelofibrosis. She's now facing a bone marrow transplant as her only treatment option.

Two friends of mine in their 40s (42 and 46), a married couple, have been recently diagnosed with cancers. They have a 7 year old daughter. My friend just suffered a double mastectomy for breast cancer that was detected in October 2021 and her husband is undergoing chemo for non hodgkin lymphoma, which has no cure. He was diagnosed in December 2021.

My grandmother died of cancer, my wife had a skin cancer removed, I have had some pre-cancerous colon polyps removed, and my son passed away with cancer.

Of course all of that was before COVID-19.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. That's awful for any parent to endure.

May I ask how many married couples in their 40s you know both diagnosed for cancer w/i a few months of one another?
My friends are the only ones I've ever heard of in this situation.
Here's an interesting study on the matter in case you're interested in potentially changing your mind in light of new information.
acsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My aunt was boosted and a low grade fever followed; obviously she attributed it to the known side effects. The fever lasted weeks though, followed by pain in her bones, then diagnosed with myelofibrosis. She's now facing a bone marrow transplant as her only treatment option.

Two friends of mine in their 40s (42 and 46), a married couple, have been recently diagnosed with cancers. They have a 7 year old daughter. My friend just suffered a double mastectomy for breast cancer that was detected in October 2021 and her husband is undergoing chemo for non hodgkin lymphoma, which has no cure. He was diagnosed in December 2021.

My grandmother died of cancer, my wife had a skin cancer removed, I have had some pre-cancerous colon polyps removed, and my son passed away with cancer.

Of course all of that was before COVID-19.

I'm sorry to hear about your son. That's awful for any parent to endure.

May I ask how many married couples in their 40s you know both diagnosed for cancer w/i a few months of one another?
My friends are the only ones I've ever heard of in this situation.
Here's an interesting study on the matter in case you're interested in potentially changing your mind in light of new information.
acsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

All the cases of cancer among people in my close vicinity have occurred prior to the vaccine rollout, with the exception of one aged member of our church who was diagnosed recently.

I wasn't aware of that particular study, however its conclusions were not unexpected. By the year 2000, when the paper was published, most carcinogenic substances would have been removed from common areas. The remainder of common sources for spouses would have been in foods and things such as alcohol and tobacco.

Also it is interesting that there was some degree off common cancers in sexual contact areas. It is known that there are a number of sexually transmitted pathogens and fungal infections that also are suspected of causing cancers.

<< 1   >>

join