It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mRNA Vaccines Shown To Drastically Increase Cancer Risk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Two key papers outline the mechanisms by which the mRNA vaccines suppress the innate immune system which is also responsible for detecting and removing cancerous cells. This leads to a huge increase in new cancers as well as cancer returning for those who are in remission. We have already seen an almost 300% increase in the DMED data. There are multiple pathways that can cause the likelihood of cancer to increase, and we will not know for a long time just how large the increase will be since cancer is something that can take time to develop.

Notably, there were three times as many reports of breast cancer following a COVID-19 vaccine, and more than six times the number of reports of B-cell lymphoma. All but one of the cases of follicular lymphoma were associated with COVID-19 vaccines. Pancreatic carcinoma was more than three times as high.

STUDY 1:

These vaccinations have now been shown to downregulate critical pathways related to cancer surveillance, infection control, and cellular homeostasis. They introduce into the body highly modified genetic material.

SOURCE

STUDY 2:

Here, by using an in vitro cell line, we report that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein significantly inhibits DNA damage repair, which is required for effective V(D)J recombination in adaptive immunity. Mechanistically, we found that the spike protein localizes in the nucleus and inhibits DNA damage repair by impeding key DNA repair protein BRCA1 and 53BP1 recruitment to the damage site. Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.

edit on 8-4-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
my local hospital is taking exams now for the yearly health exams for its population.
last year an increase of canser was at an alarming rate.
now we are in the 2nd year of exams
i too have to take the exam next week
I have bubbles in my lungs
what the heck does that mean?

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I read these two research conclusions already, one in early winter and one about a month or less ago. I was waiting to hear more on the second article to see if more testing was going to be done or if peer reviewing would happen. I couldn't find if any in vivo research was done or if it passed peer review as of yet..

It just increased my distrust for this vaccine technology when I read them. I wondered about this because steering the immune system to look for something can create a void in fighting other diseases or conditions, like Cancer or lessened immunity to what would be harmless other viruses that humans usually don't have a problem with. But I guess when consensus of the time is backing the safety of viruses, nobody would consider that these vaccines could cause other problems.

Good that this thread was created, it will give people some extra cautionary material to contemplate when making a vaccination decision.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

then VAERS reports should reflect an increase in reports of cancer, relative to the other vaccines.

Yeah, that statement makes zero sense.
Why would a later cancer diagnosis be traced back and reported as a vax side effect?
They don't even do the paperwork for 90% of reports. They need vial info to even submit reports as far as I know.
Not good news.
Sounds like we're all the "ghetto people" now.

edit on 4 by Mandroid7 because: Add2

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm just wondering when I'm going to die from this stuff. It's more likely that one of your goalposts are going to hit me in the head and kill me. They move daily.

When am I going to die from the covid vaccines that I took?

It was last summer. Then it was 6 months. Then it was 9 months. Then it was a year.

Covid vaccinated people are BILLIONS. We're still alive. If I get lung cancer in 5 years, and die, it's not because of some shots I took last year, that are COMPLETELY out of my body now, it's because I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. More when I drink.

Stop the LARP.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Nope. Not happening.
edit on 8-4-2022 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I understand the goal post have been moved back to two years now. LOL!

And I suppose after that, they might move it to ten years, so they don't have to move it to three years, four years, five years, six years, seven years, eight years and nine years and look like fools.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

People who are vaxed had reported to have hearing issues i had seen reports of some.
Stay safe none the less.

The Billions of people were forced to get them.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You still cant deny that a growing in young formerly healthy vaxed people are having issues from them.

link   
What?

LOL!

a reply to: vNex92

link   
Yes, I can deny it.

Not happening.

a reply to: vNex92

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Not happening.

Its not happening because they dont want it reported.
I know some had issues reporting their vaccine side effects.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 04:17 AM
link   

You still believe the gov, MSM on these vaxs as you did when they lied about swine flu vaxs?

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

My aunt was boosted and a low grade fever followed; obviously she attributed it to the known side effects. The fever lasted weeks though, followed by pain in her bones, then diagnosed with myelofibrosis. She's now facing a bone marrow transplant as her only treatment option.

Two friends of mine in their 40s (42 and 46), a married couple, have been recently diagnosed with cancers. They have a 7 year old daughter. My friend just suffered a double mastectomy for breast cancer that was detected in October 2021 and her husband is undergoing chemo for non hodgkin lymphoma, which has no cure. He was diagnosed in December 2021.

edit on 8-4-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Dr. Ryan Cole in Idaho has been reporting this for many long months now.

People whose cancer had been in remission are now after the shot coming back out of remission.

The wife of a friend of mine is in that boat, so sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm just wondering when I'm going to die from this stuff. It's more likely that one of your goalposts are going to hit me in the head and kill me. They move daily.

When am I going to die from the covid vaccines that I took?

It was last summer. Then it was 6 months. Then it was 9 months. Then it was a year.

Covid vaccinated people are BILLIONS. We're still alive. If I get lung cancer in 5 years, and die, it's not because of some shots I took last year, that are COMPLETELY out of my body now, it's because I smoke a pack of cigarettes a day. More when I drink.

Stop the LARP.

So your argument is normalcy bias, yet another fallacy in your bag of fallacies. I don't know anyone who died in Ukraine, therefor no one died Ukraine.

No YOU stop.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I read that some whistleblowers in the military started to observe this also in military personnel that too the jab.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The article mentioning the data discrepancies of the DMED database is not a scientific paper, and the issues with the database are explained in the article, but are rejected by the article's author, without any reason why they have done so. It is an opinion piece with an agenda to discredit the official viewpoint and reasons.

The second linked "paper" is not a peer reviewed academic paper, either. It is not based upon any clinical data and is an opinion piece based upon a few previous non-peer reviewed preprints. The funding appears to be by a Taiwanese Computer hardware manufacturer - funding that was supposed to be allocated to MIT for computer systems development.

The paper's primary author, Stephanie Seneff, works at MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab as a Senior Researcher. The second author is a Naturopath. Several things don't ring true about this paper, especially the conclusion that all mRNA vaccinations worldwide should be stopped immediately.

The basis of the article claims to be an increased cancer rate in VARES, however VARES is not a good source of cancer statistics, there are far more robust statistics of overall cancer rates and these do not show any sudden uptick in cancers relative to the time-frame of the roll-out of the vaccines, but show instead that cancer rates began to increase in 2020 prior to the vaccines. Also the data will take a few years to be fully compiled (as mention in this linked article, which IS peer reviewed, comprehensive, credible, and authoritative):

Cancer statistics, 2022 - ACS Journals.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

My aunt was boosted and a low grade fever followed; obviously she attributed it to the known side effects. The fever lasted weeks though, followed by pain in her bones, then diagnosed with myelofibrosis. She's now facing a bone marrow transplant as her only treatment option.

Two friends of mine in their 40s (42 and 46), a married couple, have been recently diagnosed with cancers. They have a 7 year old daughter. My friend just suffered a double mastectomy for breast cancer that was detected in October 2021 and her husband is undergoing chemo for non hodgkin lymphoma, which has no cure. He was diagnosed in December 2021.

My grandmother died of cancer, my wife had a skin cancer removed, I have had some pre-cancerous colon polyps removed, and my son passed away with cancer.

Of course all of that was before COVID-19.

posted on Apr, 9 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You got us. I got 3 cancers today. I'll die in 40 years or so, and it was definitely this vaccine that caused it.

<<   2 >>

join