It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vax Experts Still Keep Attacking Ivermectin while citing Covid Vax as Safe.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You have a PM. Please read. thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Where I am located the drug went from being prescribed freely for scabbies outbreaks in nursing homes - to being impossible to obtain. It was being confiscated at the border. The same thing happened when it came out that gargleing hydrogen peroxide would kill the virus. Suddenly there was none available. A local chemist told me it could be months before we see more. Anything. ANYTHING that dared to stand before the golden calf of the vaccine was hit with a media blow torch.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Those pushing the shots did have a vested interest in making damn sure nothing else would be used.

That alone is enough to question things and not take them at face value.

Could be, I could see them not wanting anything else, but it was a lot of far-left freaking out over Trump 24/7 for 5 years to the point whatever he said or did they would say it was bad. He could find the cure for cancer and give it away for free and that group would complain and see it as a bad thing.

I know you will disagree with me on my next point, but in the end, Ivermectin ended up not being much of anything and it really doesn't work as people were hoping for sorry to say. Nothing wrong with taking it, but you will end up about the same if you take it or not. Too many credible studies are out now all saying basically the same thing. We really didn't know 100% one way or the other until the beginning of this year.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Any independent study shows it works. ivmmeta.com...

Any large corporate site will continue to call it useless. I noticed they have been working the propaganda machines overtime recently. Dont want to lose control of the narrative. It is crimes against humanity. No one wants to answer for that.

I just read through the Twitter feed of the lead scientist on recent paper discrediting Ivermectin. Guy is a scientist activist. He shills vaccine hard. Lots of political posts. This guy is hard biased.

edit on 31-3-2022 by Zenchuck because: More info

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zenchuck
a reply to: Xtrozero

Any independent study shows it works. ivmmeta.com...

Any large corporate site will continue to call it useless. I noticed they have been working the propaganda machines overtime recently. Dont want to lose control of the narrative. It is crimes against humanity. No one wants to answer for that.

I just read through the Twitter feed of the lead scientist on recent paper discrediting Ivermectin. Guy is a scientist activist. He shills vaccine hard. Lots of political posts. This guy is hard biased.

Well of course a site called ivmmeta must be 100% legit...lol

I know I'm not here to change your mind in any way but your source is not a source. There were a huge number of non-studies done, observations etc that had a massive level of confounding in their methods or lack any real form of a double-blind study. No control group no account to insure both groups were matched etc etc. I can go on for a good while about how bad all that is if someone is looking for real results. The problem is that you can come up with any results you want in that type of situation. Even in perfect studies, confounding can happen, so in these studies with basically zero control and just observation it can be whatever you want it to be.

It always goes back to the Government is lying, or anyone that doesn't see that it works is lying. If you actually look at the independent studies themselves done by major institutions that have done studies for both initial infection stage and after getting covid to prevent major illnesses there has been no significant difference.

There are many, but here is one as to what I am talking about from the New England journal of medicine. Here is the link to read the full study.

NEJM

BACKGROUND
The efficacy of ivermectin in preventing hospitalization or extended observation in an emergency setting among outpatients with acutely symptomatic coronavirus disease 2019 (Covid-19), the disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), is unclear.

METHODS
We conducted a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, adaptive platform trial involving symptomatic SARS-CoV-2–positive adults recruited from 12 public health clinics in Brazil. Patients who had had symptoms of Covid-19 for up to 7 days and had at least one risk factor for disease progression were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin (400 μg per kilogram of body weight) once daily for 3 days or placebo. (The trial also involved other interventions that are not reported here.) The primary composite outcome was hospitalization due to Covid-19 within 28 days after randomization or an emergency department visit due to clinical worsening of Covid-19 (defined as the participant remaining under observation for >6 hours) within 28 days after randomization.

RESULTS
A total of 3515 patients were randomly assigned to receive ivermectin (679 patients), placebo (679), or another intervention (2157). Overall, 100 patients (14.7%) in the ivermectin group had a primary-outcome event, as compared with 111 (16.3%) in the placebo group (relative risk, 0.90; 95% Bayesian credible interval, 0.70 to 1.16). Of the 211 primary-outcome events, 171 (81.0%) were hospital admissions. Findings were similar to the primary analysis in a modified intention-to-treat analysis that included only patients who received at least one dose of ivermectin or placebo (relative risk, 0.89; 95% Bayesian credible interval, 0.69 to 1.15) and in a per-protocol analysis that included only patients who reported 100% adherence to the assigned regimen (relative risk, 0.94; 95% Bayesian credible interval, 0.67 to 1.35). There were no significant effects of ivermectin use on secondary outcomes or adverse events.

CONCLUSIONS
Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

edit on 1-4-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   
For my 2 cents. I caught the Covid back in January. I went to the Dr. and they didn't prescribe any therapeutics even though I asked. So with no other options I went down to the farm supply store and bought a tube of horse medicine which by the way was designed to dose by weight.

Literally 10 minutes after the first dose I could feel it working. Oh the relief! It felt like I had been stuck in a miserable rain storm and suddenly the clouds broke open and the sun came out. Knowing what I know now I just wish I had gone and gotten it earlier.

And for the media and these "experts". I hope you all rot in HELL when the time comes. Preferably because of vaccine side effects. As far as I am concerned Ivermectin saved my life. And trying to deny it to people the way they did? That's murder. Those people need to answer for that. Preferably with sharpened 10ft poles shoved up the backside and then left to die of exposure all over Washington DC.
edit on 1-4-2022 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamps1
Ivermectin treats parasites. Covid19 is a virus. People were reported admitted to the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning from over the counter dosages big enough for livestock. For those who think they have been "cured" by it; You haven't. The cure is from time and using other ways to treat it, rest, cold medications, other. It's a placebo effect that likely slowly poisoned you.

That is a complete lie. Nobody was hospitalized for ivermectin poisoning you must be mistaken for that bunk report on the increase of calls to the poison control hotline which increased increased by 250% for ivermectin which like.....200 people. Stop being misinformed and spouting it off like its fact. This is ATS, I thought people were smarter than listening to the MSM nonsense dribble?

FYI the live stock version is literally the same as the HUMAN version just in paste form so its easily consumable by an animal.
edit on 1-4-2022 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Ivermectin treats parasites. Covid19 is a virus. People were reported admitted to the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning from over the counter dosages big enough for livestock. For those who think they have been "cured" by it; You haven't. The cure is from time and using other ways to treat it, rest, cold medications, other. It's a placebo effect that likely slowly poisoned you.

I've been taking Ivermectin for a year now; 12mg a week, on the same day of the week. Prescribed by my PCP. I get it from CVS every month.

I have been exposed to Covid numerous times, by family, close friends, and Walmart. I have not been the slightest bit sick in that year (I have records from my heart monitor).

I am also NOT exhibiting any of the symptoms of "poisoning".

So, it would appear that Ivermectin, when used properly, is all that it is 'cracked up' to be. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

edit on 1-4-2022 by Jimy718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimy718

I've been taking Ivermectin for a year now; 12mg a week, on the same day of the week. Prescribed by my PCP. I get it from CVS every month.

I have been exposed to Covid numerous times, by family, close friends, and Walmart. I have not been the slightest bit sick in that year (I have records from my heart monitor).

So, it would appear that Ivermectin, when used properly, is all that it is 'cracked up' to be. Sorry to burst your little bubble.

I got mine online from an overseas online pharmacist. We caught Covid in our household back in December. At first we didn't think too much about it but it was later medically confirmed to be Covid. I immediately started the family on 6 mg Ivermectin along with some prescribed vitamins (D, C), NAC, etc and within 24-48 hours we were all symptom free. Fever, body pains, lethargy, etc... all gone. So yeah, it works, regardless of what all the "experts" are saying.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Russia and Putin are also against Ivermectin. They have a new drug coming out they approved.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Been taking Vit C and D, Zinc, and black seed. O $oht$ in my body #My Body, My Choice.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JSpader
Been taking Vit C and D, Zinc, and black seed. O $oht$ in my body #My Body, My Choice.

Same here, minus the black seed, haven't heard of that one. Taking Liposomal Vitamin C too.

I haven't been sick in many years, not even a cold. Refused the fake vaccines as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Burst what bubble? What are the long term effects in humans that use large animal pharmaceutical Ivermectin?

posted on Apr, 14 2022 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Burst what bubble? What are the long term effects in humans that use large animal pharmaceutical Ivermectin?

Sorry, not taking a large animal pharmaceutical; the Ivermectin I take is formulated for Humans, I know that's still a stretch, but it seems to work.

Long term side effects; That was a concern of mine a year ago, that specific topic was discussed with my PCP. At that time long term (more than a few months) effects were unknown, however, Ivermectin is quite well tolerated.

After a year, I'm not noticing any side effects at all, except for not being sick in the past year.

I have thought about the probability of sharing my Ivermectin with my Wolfdog...for Heart Worm prevention...I should talk to a Vet.

<< 1   >>

join