It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vax Experts Still Keep Attacking Ivermectin while citing Covid Vax as Safe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
A physician,scientist on SM just claimed that Ivermectin It doesn't work. Period.
While citing a very fast study.

Ivermectin: the largest randomized, double-blind trial yet conducted, with early treatment, indicates there is no difference compared with placebo. It doesn't work. Period.

Effect of Early Treatment with Ivermectin among Patients with Covid-19

The same expert continue to use the CDC and government as evidence that the covid vaxs are safe for children/youth.
CDC As Source

The usual over used mainstream news media side effects for covid vaxs.
Citing the MSM vax line

If you noticed in the second that they are pushing.

"Few myocardistes have been reported"

Many cases of heart inflammation and myocardistes are ignored and not reported by the system.
I suppose having heart pains or hearing issues following the vaccination is a normal sign as well.
edit on 31-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

From my own personal experience Ivermectin not only works, but it does so rapidly.

In fact, I've decided against using the whole sleeve of 12 mg pills because it's done the job so quick that I dont see any reason to finish my cycle.

No need to put my kidneys under unnecessary pressure.

The people who hate on Ivermectin, especially medical professionals are either compromised financially or spineless conformists.

The pharmaceutical companies are truly evil at this point with their main focus on extracting as much money possible from the human misery that was deliberately created in a lab in Wuhan.

At some point I truly hope that each of us get to extract a pound of flesh from everyone involved in this scam. With a dull knife. Made in China.

I'm tired of the elites getting away with murder and profiting from it.

I'm tired of the illusion of the highest courts being fair and the fake esteem they dress themselves up in,pretending they are neutral.

I'm tired of being lectured down upon by the vilest human beings in existence as they cook up the next scheme to rob us of any normal reality.

The one thing that doesn't tire me anymore is the covid I got because the Ivermectin kicked its ass.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

These experts pushing the "approved drugs" they believe that the Pfizer documents data batch release ordeal is over actually only 9 pages had been released while there are supposed to be 500k pages.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ivermectin treats parasites. Covid19 is a virus. People were reported admitted to the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning from over the counter dosages big enough for livestock. For those who think they have been "cured" by it; You haven't. The cure is from time and using other ways to treat it, rest, cold medications, other. It's a placebo effect that likely slowly poisoned you.
edit on 31-3-2022 by lamps1 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: lamps1

slowly poisoned you.

I can see how well the supposed covid vaxs are supposed to be working more extra boosters within a year imagine that.
I wonder how many the body can take before more health issues start appearing?
edit on 31-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Me and my lass got covid about 4 weeks ago and I felt like I was about to die, headache and couldn’t get out of bed . My lass wasn’t as bad so we took menbendazole tablets .( anti-parasitic drug ) with in 12 hrs we both felt normal.. make of it what you will but it worked for us . We’re both not vaxxed
a reply to: vNex92

edit on 31-3-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

I went from being floored to most of the symptoms gone or reduced in 24 hrs with my 'placebo' .

The same one my doctor used when he had covid.

Only suckers believe the official narrative.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: lamps1
Ivermectin treats parasites. Covid19 is a virus. People were reported admitted to the hospital for Ivermectin poisoning from over the counter dosages big enough for livestock. For those who think they have been "cured" by it; You haven't. The cure is from time and using other ways to treat it, rest, cold medications, other. It's a placebo effect that likely slowly poisoned you.

This was the fakest of fake news published in Rolling Stone magazine. Widely circulated with no retraction when the entire article was proven to be a fraud. Yes, Ivermectin is widely and safely used against parasites. The mechanism for its effectiveness against COVID is ALSO well understood, explained here by an honest doctor from the UK. youtu.be... Ivermectin inhibits viral reproduction through blocking 3CL protease. Anyone denying this life saving treatment is culpable and an accomplice to mass murder.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I will not stand for this BS any more. reason.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ivermectin is obviously working. Otherwise, New Hampshire, Kansas, South Dakota, and Pennsylvania wouldn't all be taking up or passing bills allowing for it's usage.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

that was said to be a lie. Do you have a link to where anyone was admitted to a hospital for ivermectin poisoning?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

that was said to be a lie. Do you have a link to where anyone was admitted to a hospital for ivermectin poisoning?

www.webmd.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

People can technically overdose on anything if they don't know how much to take. As for this Dr. Robert Hendrickson being quoted in your link, his department in Oregon saw a total of 5 people hospitalized in the entire state of Oregon over a period of a month-and-a-half (August 1st - September 14th, 2021). That doesn't qualify as hospitals being overrun with these incidents as the media tried to report.

edit on 31-3-2022 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Why would anyone drag up the "ivermectin kills" when it didn't IDK?

Saves lives planet wide for decades. Facts are not for fools.

edit on 31-3-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I’ll take the horse pills before I would take the fake vaccine.
At least the horse pills are made for something that is alive.
edit on 31-3-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This bloke sounds more like a phakecian. Quack Quack. Sounds like a good one to see for a case of an inflamed wallet.

Had one friend put in a freedom of information request on an advertising campaign put out by our states chief medical officer a few months ago claiming that the vaccinations are safe and effective. Just asked for the data used to make these claims.

The response they got back was that this request is too complex to process.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Ivermectin is obviously working. Otherwise, New Hampshire, Kansas, South Dakota, and Pennsylvania wouldn't all be taking up or passing bills allowing for it's usage.

I was hoping it would, but the major studies that started to roll their findings out around the first of the year are just not showing it sorry to say. These studies are from all over the world and are very credible. I'm not saying don't use it if you are so inclined, but the reality is your results would be about the same with or without it.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

People can technically overdose on anything if they don't know how much to take. As for this Dr. Robert Hendrickson being quoted in your link, his department in Oregon saw a total of 5 people hospitalized in the entire state of Oregon over a period of a month-and-a-half (August 1st - September 14th, 2021). That doesn't qualify as hospitals being overrun with these incidents as the media tried to report.

The left attacked Donald Trump over some possibilities of hydroxychloroquine and then just added Ivermectin to the same event. They hate the idea of any of it because they hate Trump, period. That is why the stupid statements about tank cleaner, horse dewormer really took hold. OMG Trump wants everyone to take fish tank cleaner, horse dewormer, and drink Clorox!!!!!!

It would be nice to move forward from all that...

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: network dude

www.webmd.com...

thanks for the link.

Most of the stories about that were based on lies.

www.cjr.org...

Not long afterward, the story started to spring some major holes. As detailed on Twitter by Drew Holden—a public-affairs consultant in Washington, DC, and former assistant to a Republican congressman—and by Scott Alexander on his popular blog, Astral Codex Ten, the first sign that all was not right came with a statement from a large Oklahoma hospital, which said that there was no bed shortage due to ivermectin overdoses, and that the doctor quoted in the KFOR report hadn’t worked there in months. Others pointed out that in his original interview with the Oklahoma news outlet, McElyea hadn’t said anything about ivermectin cases crowding out other patients, but that the initial story and subsequent coverage had linked separate comments about ivermectin overdoses and scarce beds.

your story didn't include what hospitals these patients went to, so impossible to verify with that link.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The left attacked Donald Trump over some possibilities of hydroxychloroquine and then just added Ivermectin to the same event. They hate the idea of any of it because they hate Trump, period. That is why the stupid statements about tank cleaner, horse dewormer really took hold. OMG Trump wants everyone to take fish tank cleaner, horse dewormer, and drink Clorox!!!!!!

It would be nice to move forward from all that...

I think it was much more involved than that. For the Vaccines to maintain their EUA (emergency use authorization) one stipulation was that no other medicine could exists to treat the illness the vaccines were meant for. If a medicine exists to treat Covid, the EUA wouldn't have been authorized and the shots would have had to go through the regular trials which could take years. Those pushing the shots did have a vested interest in making damn sure nothing else would be used.

That alone is enough to question things and not take them at face value.

<<   2 >>

join