It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bruce Willis Retires After Developing Aphasia - Symptom #8 On List Of 'Vaxx' Side Effects

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

You clearly did not read the articles.

I see now. I originally looked at the date of the article.

Regardless, the vaccine could have only hurt, and at best been neutral, for his developing condition. When you get migraines you avoid things that worsen migraines, when you have diabetes you avoid things that worsen diabetes. If my dad is developing aphasia then I don't want him to take anything that can trigger aphasia. It's a shame pfizer et al was hiding the information to prevent people from making more informed decisions.

Dude was one of the all time greats. Hopefully he can still have some minor roles in some future movies.
edit on 1-4-2022 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

You clearly did not read the articles.

I see now. I originally looked at the date of the article.

Regardless, the vaccine could have only hurt, and at best been neutral, for his developing condition. When you get migraines you avoid things that worsen migraines, when you have diabetes you avoid things that worsen diabetes. If my dad is developing aphasia then I don't want him to take anything that can trigger aphasia. It's a shame pfizer et al was hiding the information to prevent people from making more informed decisions.

Dude was one of the all time greats. Hopefully he can still have some minor roles in some future movies.

And if it was neutral, which is the most likely scenario, why try to tie it to the vaccine?

You people are so desperate that you’ll cling to anything, but you’re actually killing your own credibility.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

And if it was neutral, which is the most likely scenario, why try to tie it to the vaccine?

Because one of the top ten side effects of the vaccine is aphasia.

You people are so desperate that you’ll cling to anything, but you’re actually killing your own credibility.

I don't care too much to be honest, people who want the vaccine can take it and face the positive and/or negative effects. Same with people who don't take the vaccine. I just see the risks of contracting covid to be far less than an experimental drug from companies with a track record of negligence.

Also, you know you can get paid to be a crusader for pharma right? You don't need to do it for free.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

And yet, the vaccine is not among the top causes of aphasia.

Nice little bs to end your post though. Nice job outting yourself as not worth the time. But yeah, you totally don’t care. You’d earn a lot more respect just being honest about your anti vac stance.

edit on 1-4-2022 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I don't care too much to be honest, people who want the vaccine can take it and face the positive and/or negative effects. Same with people who don't take the vaccine. I just see the risks of contracting covid to be far less than an experimental drug from companies with a track record of negligence.

Also, you know you can get paid to be a crusader for pharma right? You don't need to do it for free.

When they say "Aphasia" what they mean is that you get a fuzzy head as if you had a bad cold. This isn't remotely comparable to what Willis is experiencing.

It's like saying that a paintball can sting if it hits you and then comparing it to being shot with a .45.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

When they say "Aphasia" what they mean is that you get a fuzzy head as if you had a bad cold. This isn't remotely comparable to what Willis is experiencing.

It's like saying that a paintball can sting if it hits you and then comparing it to being shot with a .45.

The sad thing is, these people care more about trying to tie it to the bad than they do that a beloved figure has been suffering for years.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Nice little bs to end your post though. Nice job outting yourself as not worth the time. But yeah, you totally don’t care. You’d earn a lot more respect just being honest about your anti vac stance.

Trust me, it's not worth holding such resentment over this.

No they probably mean the more medical definition of aphasia. This is from John's Hopkins:

"Aphasia is a language disorder caused by damage in a specific area of the brain that controls language expression and comprehension. Aphasia leaves a person unable to communicate effectively with others. Many people have aphasia as a result of stroke."

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Trust me, it's not worth holding such resentment over this.

No they probably mean the more medical definition of aphasia. This is from John's Hopkins:

"Aphasia is a language disorder caused by damage in a specific area of the brain that controls language expression and comprehension. Aphasia leaves a person unable to communicate effectively with others. Many people have aphasia as a result of stroke."

I don’t resent you. I’m laughing at you and your silly little attempt at an insult.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 02:24 PM
link   

VEARS doesn't actually specify which type, but the number of people reporting it as a side effect is pretty low.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

VEARS doesn't actually specify which type, but the number of people reporting it as a side effect is pretty low.

There are different types but aphasia generically refers to the inability to process or execute language, which is what they're referring to in the covid Vax side effect list.

Aphasia is usually the result of some sort of artery blockage in the language center of the brain, which causes enduring damage to language skills due to the deprivation of oxygen and blood flow. This makes sense that it is a covid vaccine side effect because the Vax is known to cause blood clots. Aphasia occurs when these clots occur in the language centers of the brain.

You'd expect this to not be too frequent, because out of all the blood vessels in your body there's a low chance it's going to be the language centers. But since Willis's brain was already degenerating in this exact area, then it makes sense that the Vax, which is known to cause clotting, could have exacerbated it.

posted on Apr, 1 2022 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

yea they have sucked, I am talking about his presence and delivery has really changed

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The sad thing is some of you people think Big Pharma cannot possibly be corrupt with their vaccines when they was doing it with opioids, tobacco industry with cigarettes told you that second hand smoke was not harmful and never had warning labels on a pack of cigarettes, crop spraying with airplanes cannot possibly be corruption their was proven wrong. Cannot possibly be anything wrong or cover up going on with Fukushima nuclear power plant that melted down. No one believes Dr. Fauci is also a criminal who did illegal stuff with vaccines.. Was no truth to all the sex slavery in the U.S. and sexual abuse cover ups in Hollywood and around the country until there was.. Was no truth at all whatsoever about the Tuskegee experiment on black people until there was truth telling going on.. There are so many cover ups going on from Big Tech, Big Pharma ,CIA and FBI we got to learn that we live in a dangerous world.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I think The Whole Nine Yards is very underrated.

Also a big fan of The Fifth Element
Hope he recovers his voice

Do ATSians think this article is an act of 'cover-up' for vax damages?

linky link

According to those who have worked with the elder Willis on his recent films, the actor has been exhibiting signs of decline in recent years. In interviews with The Times this month, nearly two dozen people who were on set with the actor expressed concern about Willis’ well-being.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join