It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bruce Willis Retires After Developing Aphasia - Symptom #8 On List Of 'Vaxx' Side Effects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I don't think the illness Bruce Willis has is a result of a vaccination. I think It is an entirely different issue.

I pray you Elaborate ...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I love the vaccine apologists. They’re doing so well. It must be hard for them backing a busted flush this hard. You know, with mounting evidence from the vaccine makers themselves and studies around the world. Efficacy, minute at best, waning way faster than anticipated. Even they will have to admit the truth eventually, but for now, good job in supporting the unsupportable.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Aphasia is most likely stroke or tumor related. Given that he has been throwing out b movie after b movie over the last 10 years, its felt more like he was getting ready to cash out and retire.

Tying this to a vaccine is beyond stupid. How far up your own ass did you pull this connection from?

I agree completely with the part of your post about his recent movies.

but tying this to the Vaccine is not stupid mate , Aphasia is a neurological condition and if it turns out there is no Tumor or underlying Chronic / Physical issue . Then a stroke is the most likely culprit , and the Vaccine does cause strokes .

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I like Bruce Willis. I hope this turns out to be something temporary and not severe.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Aphasia from Malacards:

Aphasia is not a disease, but a symptom of brain damage. Although it is primarily seen in individuals who have suffered a stroke, aphasia can also result from a brain tumor, infection, inflammation, head injury, or dementia that affect language-associated regions of the brain. It is estimated that about 1 million people in the United States today suffer from aphasia.

1 in ~350 seems a bit rare considering the number of things that cause it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: vonclod
Funny you say that, my uncle died, not from covid..shrug.

Yeah, I've been to 3 funerals since covid started. None of them were covid related.

A couple of my friends, had an elder who died of it, both in nursing homes. Other than that, can't think of any deaths, besides my uncle, he had cancer. He lived a good 15 years or so past orig prognosis. He signed up for whatever experimental chemos that were available. Sucked that I could not see him, this was about a year ago.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wait, a 67 year old man has a condition that is mainly caused by stroke? What are the odds?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy
Don't know the odds. My dad had a stroke before he hit 60, had simular speech issue, as Willis, he mixed up words, nothing made sense, took awhile for him to get about 80% of that back.

edit on 30-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sorry to hear that. But at least he's had a decent recovery.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: vonclod

Sorry to hear that. But at least he's had a decent recovery.

Thanks, he is gone now, but he did get about 10 more years.

It took a few months after the stroke, he got most of his speech back, would mix up words, he with she, stuff like that.

I only bring it up, to confirm, people who appear healthy, sometimes have this happen.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Is there an explanation for why they don't know the age of 25% of the patients?

Seems like a HUGE number actually.... I mean, what if all the unknowns were in the 17-43 age group. That would crank up that group to over 46%. The 44-64 age group would jump to over 50% if they fell in that range.

Wouldn't it almost invalidate any of the other results?

Or, and I shudder to think... Maybe that's why age groups under 11 only found "1" case. Better to bury those numbers into a 'unknow' category than to admit 25% are our children... ugh...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this is still being debated when you can search and find out he's been having issues with his memory and health for the last 7 years. It may have just been taken as idle gossip, but appears to have been right. I did find it odd during covid he was back to staying with his ex and daughters, maybe with his new wife too. Possibly he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could before he couldn't remember or communicate. How sad.

I read it is a sign of Alzheimers as well. I have read about people in their 50s can start a downward spiral with that disease, I also thought I read his father suffered from it as well. Doesn't just happen to the very old.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Im very anti-CV injection....
But Bruce is a die-hared Conservative and outspoken against the government. He has never hid his stance.
I doubt he got injected.
However.....maybe he did early on believe like so many others that thought it was OK like all the other injections people get (flu etc). Who knows. We will never know.

All I know is - even if he is not my favorite actor - it is devastating to lose a conservative voice in pedowood.
And devastating for Bruce...horrible way to live out the rest of one's life.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
More and more people are coming out with terrible after vax side effects and dead, but pharma keep playing the victim of propaganda.

Pharma are despicable, corrupted and dirty, their motto is all for profits, even at the cost of crimes against humanity.

Anybody that fended this corruption is beyond me.

People will not believe their government intentionally hid the 1,000 documented side-effects of the vaccine(s).

This subject is so important, and the vaccine-induced and vaccine-enabled illnesses will last so many years, ATS should have a sub-forum dedicated to the many illnesses, deaths, cover-ups, denials, confirmations, etc.. that will continue to occur.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sigh. What is being covered up? The man has not been doing well for years and his disease has progressed. He is not a good example for the claims of a vaccine injury.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Funny you say that, my uncle died, not from covid..shrug.

Yeah, I've been to 3 funerals since covid started. None of them were covid related.

But did the hospitals put them down as such?
You don't know, because they won't tell you that.
This is my point which seemed to have gone right over your head.

Now seriously. I am perfectly aware that not everyone who dies after a shot died because of it. So I agree to an extent that we can't say for sure when famous people keel over that its definitely from the jab, but hear me out.

I used to be a scientist, pattern recognition was a very basic skill to see if something is out of the norm.
When more footballers have died in one year then they have in the last twelve, a sane person realises rhat something ain't right.

All of them healthy and fit dying of heart problems.

What is new that they all have in common?

Well there is this experimental new drug they were brainwashed or forced to take, which is proven to have thosands of side effects, mostly heart or clot related.

You don't have to be Columbo to get suspicious. Especially when more and more young people die and the msn refuses to give a reason for their deaths.

There is an easy remedy to stop us guessing and that is honesty and transparency. Same with how they counted people with covid as deaths from covid.

Which ain't gonna happen as long as there is an agenda. So we will go on suspecting rightly that something is not normal until someone sane listens.
I don't think you or the other one who desperately wants those jabs to be safe is going to change our search for truth.
edit on 31-3-2022 by Hecate666 because: Phonefingers

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Everything bad, that happens to anybody, from here on is vaccine related.

Boy your opinions of wal mart employee mean absolutely nothing to me . If I need some boots maybe I’ll need you . You are a water carrier for the global elite and your opinion is worthless because it’s just a repeat of what cnn has already told us .Come up with a good idea of your own and someone might care for your opinion . Until then say hi to George soros

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Unless this occurred with a month of his vax its unrelated as no symptoms have evey been found to begin after that time period.

Vears reports indicate that usual onset is within 24 hour, and that its gone after 3 to 5 days. It's also associated with flu like symptoms.

This may be more likely related to him doing his own stunts for so many years and getting hit over the head one too many times.

Also, doesn't he box?

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I'm not sure why this is still being debated when you can search and find out he's been having issues with his memory and health for the last 7 years. It may have just been taken as idle gossip, but appears to have been right. I did find it odd during covid he was back to staying with his ex and daughters, maybe with his new wife too. Possibly he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could before he couldn't remember or communicate. How sad.

I read it is a sign of Alzheimers as well. I have read about people in their 50s can start a downward spiral with that disease, I also thought I read his father suffered from it as well. Doesn't just happen to the very old.

It’s still being debated because some of these people DESPERATELY want it to be some sort of bad conspiracy, so that they can justify all of their paranoia.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

My friend got dizzy one day. They are vaccinated

Many of my friends and family took the shots and are OK more or less, almost chronic cold symptoms but still alive.

10 of them have died from stroke and cardiac complications and organ failure.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join