It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Bruce Willis Retires After Developing Aphasia - Symptom #8 On List Of 'Vaxx' Side Effects

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't think the illness Bruce Willis has is a result of a vaccination. I think It is an entirely different issue.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Where the OP got their information in their post talked about people having language issues within minutes after getting the vaccine as a allergic reaction, so did Bruce just get vaccinated?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

The article I referenced above mentioned that incident about the mask. They implied his mental health had gotten so bad as of the beginning of last year that he probably did really just forget it. I was not aware that he'd not been well for a long time it seems.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Yes, I've notice I have regular bowel movements and a pretty good appetite. I'm energetic and mentally fit.

I'm giving the vax the credit. Must be, right? Since I'm vaxed and I'm boosted?

Ya get where I'm going here?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I got into a fender bender and I'm putting down Covid Vax as the reason.

A black cat crossed my path, once again, vax.

There was a fire in the house down the street. You guessed it, vax.

It rained. Vax.

a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Aphasia is most likely stroke or tumor related. Given that he has been throwing out b movie after b movie over the last 10 years, its felt more like he was getting ready to cash out and retire.

Tying this to a vaccine is beyond stupid. How far up your own ass did you pull this connection from?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

FDA in Their Virtual Meeting: We Were Falsely Mislead by Pfizer About the Safety of the Vaxxine. Heart Attacks Are 71x Higher Than Other Vaxxines

www.newenglandnationalreview.com... ttacks-are-71x-higher-than-other-vaxxines/

Soo this corrupted lap dogs of big pharma that their job is to protect the public, knew about the dangers of the jabs and still kept pushing them on the population.

Nobody care because they all including politicians were making money out of the jab go around. Profits and money making over human safety as usual, is the new norm.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You are talking like Heather McDonald was.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Rooted...nice choice of words there! I approve this messa...er...pun...IDK but it fits!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Everything bad, that happens to anybody, from here on is vaccine related.

Whew, that's a relief. A year or so ago, everything bad that happened to anybody, was covid related.

"He fell off a ladder, snapped his neck and was dead at the scene. But he did test positive for covid."
as they rewrite the statistics.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That's the dumbest post I've real all year.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Yes, I've notice I have regular bowel movements and a pretty good appetite. I'm energetic and mentally fit.

I'm giving the vax the credit. Must be, right? Since I'm vaxed and I'm boosted?

Ya get where I'm going here?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Boosted? Is that like the players club? Are you a preferred players club member after the fourth or fifth booster? You keep getting those jabs not knowing whats even in them or the long term effects. Not a gamble I'm willing to take considering how forthright big pharma is with the unwashed masses. But hey if you feel safer going that route, have at it. I'll pass though.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The media are reporting he was using an earpiece on set to relay him lines back in 2020. So it looks unlikely this would be a vaccine issue.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Profits and money making over human safety as usual, is the new norm.

And they also get to thin out the elderly and disabled collecting social security.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

High-ranking Politicians just get the saline. They don't seem to be going down as fast as the general population. There is no way they would risk it on themselves. They are exempt anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I am sure you didn't mind that every death, even being hit by a bus was down to the oh so 'scawy' covid. Right?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

I am sure you didn't mind that every death, even being hit by a bus was down to the oh so 'scawy' covid. Right?

Funny you say that, my uncle died, not from covid..shrug.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The Hair club for Men isn't only for Men.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Funny you say that, my uncle died, not from covid..shrug.

Yeah, I've been to 3 funerals since covid started. None of them were covid related.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join