It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Murder of Shane Warne

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

There have been many recent articles in MSM making claims that the recent increase in heart attacks in young health people and athletes are caused by everything from climate change, racism, eating meat, wealth inequality...

It's a farce.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Something else I forgot to mention is that a Labor senator died of a heart attack around the same time as Shane. Here's how the Australian MSM tried to spin it:

There has been a serious warning after Labor senator Kimberley Kitching died suddenly aged 52, less than a week after cricket legend Shane Warne.

The shock death of Labor senator Kimberley Kitching has prompted a warning about heart disease and a type of heart attack that can occur in healthy younger women, often without warning.

Senator Kitching died suddenly from a suspected heart attack on Thursday, less than a week after cricketing legend Shane Wane is believed to have died for the same reason.

Although less than 5 per cent of heart disease occurs in people younger than 55 in Australia, both were aged just 52 years old.

Executive director of the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Jason Kovacic said although the specific factors in Senator Kitching’s case were not publicly known, she was the typical demographic for a condition called spontaneous coronary artery dissection (SCAD).

source

And that is far from the only MSM article I've seen trying to explain away this recent spate of heart attacks, you really would have to be blind not to see it. Even just last night they had a segment on the news urging people to go get their heart checked. The media is doing the same thing in other countries as well, here's a really crazy one I saw a few weeks ago... truly puzzling stuff, even Sherlock couldn't figure this one out.

edit on 30/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Where is the EVIDENCE that suggests someone deliberately MURDERED Shane Warne as you claim?

I understand that this is a 'conspiracy site', but it used to be that people offered at least some sort of corroborative evidence to support their claims.
Its not for people to disprove your theory its for you to prove it....and you're failing spectacularly at present.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Didn't say it was deliberate... as they say, the path to hell is paved with good intentions. He was killed by well-meaning individuals who allowed political dogma and propaganda to control their outlook on the world. I don't know if it was planned by some evil group of elites, I think it was most likely the result of ignorance and a cult-like faith in science, or the people who claim to represent science. So technically it might not be a murder, more like manslaughter. But I think murder is a more apt term which conveys the seriousness of this situation, especially for those people who have died after they were coerced and threatened into taking the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Murder is by its very definition deliberate.
If its not deliberate its not murder!

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

And still you insist on saying 'he was killed' implying you know without a doubt rather than 'I think he was killed'.
You still have given no actual evidence to support your claim, nothing but supposition.

Its fine that you think what you think, that's entirely your prerogative....but don't try to portray it as proven FACT.

If you'd just written 'I think Shane Warne died because....' I would have read your post, respected your opinion and kept my own thoughts to myself.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If you'd just written 'I think Shane Warne died because....' I would have read your post, respected your opinion and kept my own thoughts to myself.

Lol do you really think I care about your emotional response to the title. In fact I designed it like that on purpose to elicit a reaction, because this subject needs as much attention as possible. Also, I'd rather have a robust debate so I can hear counter-points to my argument.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I seem to remember Warne being a bit of a partygoer in his prime, got banned for drug use or fell out of favour with the national team, came back to the sport briefly although not playing at the national level again, before retiring and becoming a commentator.

In order to be a commentator (particularly in the fatherland Australia), they would be required to take the vaccine so technically coerced.

Not sure that killed him though.

Just learnt that the magician/comedian The Amazing Johnathan has died a month ago too, although he was in pretty bad shape and had a heart problem. The knife cut trick is hilarious.
"This is a trick... if it was real there would be blood... this is a trick."
*knife suddenly goes further into his arm*
"THIS IS REAL!"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 30-3-2022 by baggy7981 because: typo

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I'm not 'emotional' about anything of that I can categorically assure you.

So you deliberately misled people when writing and posting the OP?
You know its wasn't MURDER.

I think they call that Click Bait don't they?

Why not just post your theory and encourage open and honest debate instead of engaging in sensationalist and inaccurate headlines?

You passionately believe that something in the vaccine is causing increased heart problems in otherwise fit young people.
Ok, I get that.
So post that and give your reasons and I'm sure you'll get some counter-arguments.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Murder is by its very definition deliberate.
If its not deliberate its not murder!

What we do know here in the U.S. is that the CDC is deliberately hiding the data that shows all of this has been happening. Remember the DOD data from the U.S. military that made an appearance for a short time before they changed it? There have been countless studies showing what the vaccines are doing (I posted one of them in this thread) and yet, governments are DELIBERATELY trying to cover them up, and with that, they are deliberately hurting and killing people.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm not 'emotional' about anything of that I can categorically assure you.

So you deliberately misled people when writing and posting the OP?
You know its wasn't MURDER.

I think they call that Click Bait don't they?

As far as I'm concerned it is murder by stupidity and willful ignorance. Our government institutions have allowed this to continue so long despite the overwhelming evidence that the vaccine is dangerous (eg VAERS datasets show it has killed more people than all other vaccines combined going back 2 decades). They have pulled other vaccines off the market for far less. At this point it is mass murder, but what are the chances every government on Earth will admit they might have acted hastily.

To admit any fault at this point is to admit their choices killed people, it's an admission that we can't always trust experts regardless of how authoritative their manner of speaking is. Until absolutely all mandates are removed and they stop pushing the vaccine on people, I will continue calling it murder because they are murdering people, they have the ability to make it stop. And the fact my choice of words clearly irritates you so much says something about your subconscious view on this subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Heart disease was the most common cause of death well before covid vaccines existed. Shane was the poster boy for hookers and blow. Your heart can't keep up with that lifestyle forever.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
'I smoked, I drank, I bowled a bit. No regrets'

Doesn't sound like he was that health-conscious.

And he was 52.

It's a funny age for men.

Not funny ha-ha.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Valid post but invalidated in first paragraph by associating Foo Fighter drummer with vaccine side effect. His case is not relevant.

Wrong, he had an enlarged heart. I'm sure he always has drugs in his system, the difference is the vaccine and enlarged heart is a side effect of that.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So, I've read your OP.
Very well written and articulate.

But where is the evidence to support your attention grabbing headline?

No evidence, nothing but a vague attempt at linking Shane Warne's tragic death to the vaccine.

Absolutely nothing whatsoever to contradict the 'official' cause of death.
Everything is opinion based and lacking even an attempt to offer any sort of supportive evidence.

Please show me any sort of evidence that Shane Warne was murdered.

The evidence is everywhere, you just haven't looked and are stuck in mass formation psychosis.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Where is the EVIDENCE that suggests someone deliberately MURDERED Shane Warne as you claim?

I understand that this is a 'conspiracy site', but it used to be that people offered at least some sort of corroborative evidence to support their claims.
Its not for people to disprove your theory its for you to prove it....and you're failing spectacularly at present.

It's state sponsored murder aka democide. Murder by the government is the same as murder by someone else, it's still murder.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Heart disease was the most common cause of death well before covid vaccines existed. Shane was the poster boy for hookers and blow. Your heart can't keep up with that lifestyle forever.

If that was the case everyone who did coke would be dropping dead. That doesn't happen and heart disease doesn't normally kill people of that age. The average age is 65.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
If that was the case everyone who did coke would be dropping dead. That doesn't happen and heart disease doesn't normally kill people of that age. The average age is 65.

Heart disease is THE most common cause of death for men 50 and over.
edit on 30-3-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Heart disease is THE most common cause of death for men 50 and over.

This is the core problem... so long as there is any possible explanation to divert the blame from vaccines, those explanations will be used by default, and very little effort will go into looking for a connection to the vaccine. Even if they did look for a connection there is very little chance they will find a connection.

Even my dad is still considering getting another vaccine because it's required for his job, despite the fact it almost killed him... I've never seen such strong brainwashing in my life. I told him if he gets another shot without first seeking an exemption and something happens I won't be calling an ambulance. It will be his own decision to risk his life, and he can suffer any consequences.

People are being murdered and the subservient masses refuse to acknowledge it on any level. Even when it's their own family suffering the side effects, they look for any possible way to avoid the horrific truth. Even the paramedics and doctors will try to deny the obvious conclusion, in some cases they even mock patients who claim to experience adverse reactions to the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Valid post but invalidated in first paragraph by associating Foo Fighter drummer with vaccine side effect. His case is not relevant.

Wrong, he had an enlarged heart. I'm sure he always has drugs in his system, the difference is the vaccine and enlarged heart is a side effect of that.

My 36 year roomie, who appeared healthy, got an enlarged heart..way before covid..what now?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join