It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bewilderment in cycling: 59 of the 154 cyclists finished during the Paris-Nice classic.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Who are these people with the flu, bronchitis, etc. supposedly suing?

You may not be able to sue the manufacturer of the vax, but you can sue anyone that made you get the vax.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

It's a multi-day race, almost a third of the racers dropped out during the multi-day race with flu like symptoms. Through the first 4 stages, prior to the flu symptoms, they had the normal amount of dropouts, it was not until the sickness hit that the dropouts happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Myocarditis and Pericarditis are newspeak for covid symptoms, they can't say it's the Jab. Or they will be admitting they have poisoned a whole generation.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Flu like symptoms experienced by almost all the racers at the exact same time are almost impossible to be from the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nfflhome

I understand that. What I don't understand is associating a flu, bronchitis,sinusitis etc as was stated in the article with any type of dire result of the Vax. Yes you may have flu like symptoms the day after the vax, but doubtful everyone there had the Vax the day before and even babies getting the usual vaccinations may have a fever and not feel well. No one sues for that.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

All news networks are under orders not to diss the vax. They have been paid big bucks. All reports will cloud the facts if it looks vaccine-related.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes and every bicyclist in the world is in on it with them!

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Play ball or you know what will happen. So probably.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Sander1976

If this were vax related there would be an army of lawyers gathering. These events are worth big money. They'd be suing everyone and their dog by now.

Seriously not everything is vax related.

Do we even know if any of them were vaxxed at all?

Umm and who exactly would they Sue? the government?, The drug companies, the contractors who delivered the vaccine supplies. oh maybe the media for supoorting it. well no, they are all listed and protected by executive fiat called the EUA
. Around the world the countries used emergency authorization amd signed waivers to make the a whole host of people groups and organizations immune from litigation . There is no one to sue has anyone else here actually read the EUAs it was all in encompassing more pages of exemptions than the vaxx side effects

edit on 30-3-2022 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2022 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Myocarditis and Pericarditis are newspeak for covid symptoms, they can't say it's the Jab. Or they will be admitting they have poisoned a whole generation.

Those of us who have not been poisoned are the control group.

I bet very few of those cyclists dropped out.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Flu like symptoms experienced by almost all the racers at the exact same time are almost impossible to be from the vaccine.

What a bold statement. What if it is and you are wrong?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not covid vaccinated, but I am pretty sure that I had covid and that it led to lingering chest pain, which was accompanied by panic attacks and a skin infection.

I first noticed the chest pain during a run. A few weeks later it had gotten much worse. An emergency room visit helped claim me down after they couldn't find anything wrong with my heart, but a couple of weeks later things were getting bad again, so after much research and checking my calculations multiple times, I but myself on Ivermectin for 7-days as the FLCCC protocol for long haul symptoms recommended (Mana gement Protocol for Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome (LHCS)). I started noticing an improvement the first day, and the 7-day course helped take care of 90% - 95% of my issues. I still have slight pain from time to time, and I am still working on being able to run 5Ks again and fully return to my previous health, and I am happy to say that I seem to be making slow progress.

Between a genetically engineered virus and experimental "vaccines", they poisoned us in such a way that some of us will never fully recover. Justice could not come swifter or harshly enough for those involved.
edit on 30-3-2022 by IndieA because: spelling and I added a link

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The unjabbed, but have caught the virus or any of its variants, are not the control group. They are the group to see how the manufactured virus is doing.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Not everything is vaccine related. You are right about that (an open door). Lawyers gathering? Why? Nothing can be proven. Not yet. You know that.
My guess: in the near future someone with authority will look at all elite sports and conclude that something strange is happening. Also in tennis I noticed too many dropouts to be considered normal.
Tomorrow tour de Flanders (cycling') ... I just read from a very respected commentator (Michel Wuyts): half of the peleton riders is sick ...

<< 1   >>

join